What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

Im not crying. Its just an irritating buzzing noice from some of you Indians.
How come every time there is conflict between Israel and Hamas/Hezbollah (or any other actor), you Indians RUSH to the defence of these sewer raths and sniff ther a.sses?
You need to tone that shit down.

I am not responsible for your inability to read, not every Indian follows Israel blindly

now i am worried about the people in Gaza , there will be a retaliation from Israel , and this incident will be shown as a excuse ... i hope some day USA govt can interfere in this war to settle the issues once and for all ... where the hell is Blackbama , and bhang ki mun ?

Hezbollah is Lebanese, this isn't Gaza. Hamas is Gaza.

Ah here comes the Indians lol. The mighty defenders of Israel.

Do you even read my other posts? I am against all violence against innocent people. Whether committed by Muslims or Non Muslims. From your comments though it is evident that you seem to get your knickers in a twist when violence is committed against Muslims.

Sorry, but I am not going to take lessons on humanity from an Indian who I've seen excusing attacks against innocent people on other threads. Teach thyself first. :coffee:
The Indians are right that we seriously need to resolve our own problems and issues. We should give minorities equal if not special rights for staying back when they could have moved.

But supporting Israel is no solution for the problem. They target and kill civilians indiscriminately.

Keep up posting bro.

Im not crying. Its just an irritating buzzing noice from some of you Indians.
How come every time there is conflict between Israel and Hamas/Hezbollah (or any other actor), you Indians RUSH to the defence of these sewer raths and sniff ther a.sses?
You need to tone that shit down.

Maybe because they are in the first line of the anti-Muslim alliance.

Personally what I believe Iran needs-direly needs- is some friends. They don't have China to fall back on when the US had betrayed them (after the shah).

Israel holds full responsibility for what happened today and what will happen in future. Nobody told them to commit aggression against multiple generals in foreign nation.

Israel's Channel 2 is reporting that Givati Brigade commander Colonel Yaron Finkelman was killed in the attack.

@Falcon29 @haman10 @Surenas @Serpentine

@500

You said I was lying. SO what do you say now? I told you this 20mins ago.

_80579226_80579225.jpg

_80582825_80582211.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom