What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

Evidence Points to Syrian Push for Nuclear Weapons
Evidence Points to Syria Still Working on a Nuclear Weapon - SPIEGEL ONLINE
eyFagzJ.jpg

For years, it was thought that Israel had destroyed Syria's nuclear weapons capability with its 2007 raid on the Kibar complex. Not so. New intelligence suggests that Bashar al-Assad is still trying to built the bomb. And he is getting plenty of help. Here, a satellite image of the suspected site near Qusayr.
l3771v0.jpg

This satellite image shows the Qusayr site's link to the power grid, one of many details of the site which have intelligence officials worried that it could be a facility for the construction of a nuclear weapon.
SR9bxOX.jpg

This image purports to show the site where a well has been dug. The well connects the facility with Zaita Lake, four kilometers away. Such a connection is unnecessary for a conventional weapons cache, but it is essential for a nuclear facility.

your last attack as you can has damaged nothing . a big zero for your Israeli air force

you do not want to tell me that these are fake satellite images do you ??
or they are fram months ago ?? i can post you the coordination so you check it your self .

why do you think the reactor is in Qusayr ??

8xIiiAj.jpg

you do want to tell me the BS talk about north korea BS do you ??
this is new ********reactor and is built by ******** and it has nothing to do with North Korea .
and the last bombing in Qusayr by Israeli air force has done zero damage to it

Five nuclear engineers murdered near Damascus]
Unknown assailants killed five nuclear engineers Sunday while they were on a bus just north of Damascus near the research centre where they worked, a monitor said on Sunday.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on a network of sources on the ground for its reports, later told AFP four of the engineers were Syrian, while one was Iranian.

"Unidentified attackers murdered five nuclear energy engineers who worked in the scientific research centre near the neighbourhood of Barzeh, northern Damascus," said Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman.
Five nuclear engineers murdered near Damascus | Daily Mail Online

Five nuclear engineers murdered near Damascus

385422_Damascus-bombing-site.jpg

A damaged bus is seen at the scene of a car bomb explosion in the Damascus neighborhood of Barzeh. (file photo)
AFP
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights told AFP that four of the engineers murdered just north of Damascus were Syrian, while one was Iranian
View photo
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights told AFP that four of the engineers murdered just north of Damascus were Syrian, while one was Iranian (AFP Photo/Anwar Amro)
Beirut (AFP) - Unknown assailants killed five nuclear engineers Sunday while they were on a bus just north of Damascus near the research centre where they worked, a monitor said on Sunday.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on a network of sources on the ground for its reports, later told AFP four of the engineers were Syrian, while one was Iranian.
"Unidentified attackers murdered five nuclear energy engineers who worked in the scientific research centre near the neighbourhood of Barzeh, northern Damascus," said Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman.
He later said: "Four of the engineers were Syrian, and one was Iranian. Their bus was ambushed while they were on their way to the research centre. Their assailants shot them dead."
In July last year, six people who worked at the same centre were killed in a mortar attack carried out by rebels seeking President Bashar al-Assad's ouster.
Another military research centre, also near Damascus, was also hit by a deadly Israeli raid in May 2013.
Five nuclear engineers murdered near Damascus - Yahoo News

I hope people realize that for every 1000 2000-lb bombs on Lebanon there will be *************** bombs on whole of Isreal

so stop dreaming and look at facts on grand and stop fooling yourself . look into evidence before you dismiss it

URL][
000_Nic6411717-e1422452857847-635x357.jpg

When I see these pics I find it genuinely sorry for these soldiers to become victim to regional geopolitics. Also, a shame that their army let them patrol in such intense area with unprotected vehicles.

I've been reading some Israeli talkbacks...I don't see the same rhetoric I see when it's related to Gaza. When Gaza responds the talkbacks are full of warmongerers who want to flatten Gaza. With this though, all Israeli's are not mentioning a response. All their disucssions are related to why IDF had unarmored vehicles on border. And it seems they are afraid of getting this to escalate. Usually they boast about how they will crush any nation.

Is it you Hazzy ? Have you changed name ?

Yes brother it's me. :)

I've been reading some Israeli talkbacks...I don't see the same rhetoric I see when it's related to Gaza. When Gaza responds the talkbacks are full of warmongerers who want to flatten Gaza. With this though, all Israeli's are not mentioning a response. All their disucssions are related to why IDF had unarmored vehicles on border. And it seems they are afraid of getting this to escalate. Usually they boast about how they will crush any nation.

Okay and update that Palestine fighters photo thread

to hell with them , who care what some terrorists occupying other people's home and stealing their resources like thieves think ?

On topic , bro i have a great news for you , HAMAS and Hezbollah ties are 100% restored . i'll give you some details later , but great news coming in bro , great news . you really don't know how happy i am . this incident and hamas's reaction to it changed everything mate ....

everything ;)

Israel's Channel 2 is reporting that Givati Brigade commander Colonel Yaron Finkelman was killed in the attack.

@Falcon29 @haman10 @Surenas @Serpentine
Israel holds full responsibility for what happened today and what will happen in future. Nobody told them to commit aggression against multiple generals in foreign nation.

@500

You said I was lying. SO what do you say now? I told you this 20mins ago.
Another BS report. Nothing on channel 2. Commander of Givaty brigade is Ofer Winter not "Yaron Finkelman".

Another BS report. Nothing on channel 2. Commander of Givaty brigade is Ofer Winter not "Yaron Finkelman".
as i recall , first you came here all fired up that no one was killed and everyone is fine except a couple of injured soldiers probably from falling on the ground . their knees went oopsie , but everything is fine .....

then 2 killed , 7 injured and now 4 killed .

what about 10 mins from now /? ever thought about that ? when your lies come out ?

from now on , its going to be like this . if one of our soldiers get as much as a nose bleed , we'll fuq you up .

laters :lol:

============================

zionist regime gives the green light to people going back to their homes from shelters :lol:

bunch of cowards i would say :lol:

With Hamas imposing a severe cost in last conflict (where they managed to kill 80 idf sewer rats), I believe israelis will also be seeking to avoid any more confrontation there. And Im sure with the renewed ties between Iran-Hamas, Iran is willing to transfer more advanced technology to Gaza.
the settler state is surrounded by strong resistance actors from all sides.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom