What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

what BS .
your scum establishment have put total media blackout on matter

They are lying about two killed only....otherwise they wouldn't be in rage. They are saying they will attack Hezbollah training bases in Lebanon. Also military weapon assets and other strikes inside Lebanon. They are saying this will happen tonight.

Hezbollah launched bigger attack than usual that resulted in several military vehicles destroyed....defintely more than we are told....

Israeli's are coward and don't admit casualties.

Btw, not sure what Indians have to do with this situation. This has nothing to do with India. Two sovereign nations had their people attacked and they responded....

Quit this buthurtt behavior ....

oh really

now i am worried about the people in Gaza , there will be a retaliation from Israel , and this incident will be shown as a excuse ... i hope some day USA govt can interfere in this war to settle the issues once and for all ... where the hell is Blackbama , and bhang ki mun ?

Keep crying, i ain't going anywhere

Im not crying. Its just an irritating buzzing noice from some of you Indians.
How come every time there is conflict between Israel and Hamas/Hezbollah (or any other actor), you Indians RUSH to the defence of these sewer rats and sniff ther a.sses?
You need to tone that shit down.

Last edited:
Why aren't they naming the killed?
Again that retarded question? How many times I should repeat that its standard procedure in IDF, names are released after relatives are informed. Dont worry, unlike Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists IDF gives all names.

Why dont u give a link to "Hebrew sources"? If cant provide a link its another of ur BS.

now i am worried about the people in Gaza , there will be a retaliation from Israel , and this incident will be shown as a excuse ... i hope some day USA govt can interfere in this war to settle the issues once and for all ... where the hell is Blackbama , and bhang ki mun ?
No one will touch Gaza unles they start it first.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom