What's new

Hezbollah launch attack on Israeli troops

Almost no one likes Hizbullah in Lebanon except some naive Shia. I know many Shia from Lebanon and Kuwait they hate Hizbullah more than any other Sunni on the planet. So don't try to enhance Hizbullah image.
This terrorist militia should be wiped out by Lebanon army if not then by Israel.

It's the perfect time for Israel to wipe out Hizboullah.
Why are you blabbering? 90% of Lebanon population love Hezbollah and half of Lebanese Muslims are twelver Shiite.

Hezbollah army liberated south of Lebanon in 2000 while you suadis were helping israel. Again Hezbollah defeated israel in 2006 and you suadis helped israhell.

Last edited:
Your fault you capture there territory , beat up there civilians , rape there women , abduct there children , murdered millions of Palestinians and they cant fire few rockets in response of your brutality ,If you guys are innocent then who killed millions of civilians since 1948 ? , and what are the casualties on your side 20 ?
"Rape their woman", "murder MILLION palestinians" "Capture there territory"
Firstly, Lebanon and Gaza ain't under Israeli occupation.
Secondly, We don't rape their woman and we didn't murder millions of palestinians (not even close)
Thirdly, go educate urself instead posting false propaganda u troll.
Unlike the countries which surround us, we emphasis science,education.
We got one of the best multilayer anti missile systems to defend our civilians from the bombs those terrorists shoot toward populated areas.

Zek:

Guerilla warfare or not Gaza poses no real threat to Israel. The Israeli reaction was disproportional. All I am saying. Many Israelis criticized it as well. You cannot deny this.

I never support the killing of civilians no matter who they are.

I think that violence will solve nothing in our day and age. In the old days there were no human rights, no media and it was normal to burn down entire cities and kill everyone if they were part of your enemies. Today this is different and for the better of everyone.

I don't understand how Jews, who suffered so much in history, can support such actions. Also no, I am not supporting Hamas attacking civilians in Israel if you are wondering about this.

Solomon2:

Israel killed well over 1000 (!) civilians in 6 weeks of bombing. How is that proportional when only 5 Israeli civilians died and less than 70 soldiers?

So what you are saying is that there are no enlightened Palestinians? You are wrong and you know this already. This sounds like some kind of racism to me. It's like saying that all Jews are evil.

to be fair Israel understates both their civilian and Military casualties for various reasons. After all It is one of the most secretive states in the world.

Don't laugh, your recent Gaza genocide was a clear example. 70% death were civilians. Your Air Force carpet bombed neighbourhoods because your troops were afraid to go into Gaza and fight Hamas, who themselves are poorly equipped compared to Israel.

They were until they were liberated.

Why are you blabbering? 90% of Lebanon population love Hezbollah and half of the Muslims in Lebanon are twelver Shia[/Q
"Rape their woman", "murder MILLION palestinians" "Capture there territory"
Secondly, We don't rape their woman and we didn't murder millions of palestinians (not even close)
Thirdly, go educate urself instead posting false propaganda u troll

Google and see for your self , I am educated Allumdulliah , you on the other hand need some facts ,

Your fault you capture there territory , beat up there civilians , rape there women , abduct there children , murdered millions of Palestinians , demolish there houses , destroy there crops , and they cant fire few rockets in response of your brutality ,If you guys are innocent then who killed millions of civilians since 1948 ? , and what are the casualties on your side 20 ?

One 17 year old Pakistani debating with 4 Israeli's !!!
If you put a emotion asid you know i am right.
hamas&hizbullah are terrorist.
anyway have a good and safe life

Don't laugh, your recent Gaza genocide was a clear example. 70% death were civilians. Your Air Force carpet bombed neighbourhoods because your troops were afraid to go into Gaza and fight Hamas, who themselves are poorly equipped compared to Israel.

Is this what they teach you in the madras?

If you put a emotion asid you know i am right.
hamas&hizbullah are terrorist.
anyway have a good and safe life

Google and see your soldiers are on tape beating civilians , harassing the women , i cant post all that cause i am not allowed , any ways leave it ...going off topic ,,,

Google and see for your self , I am educated Allumdulliah , you on the other hand need some facts ,

You even know what genocide is?

Graph_2.jpg

if thats look like Genocide than u're either an idiot or a troll

Good luck to Israel. Every terrorist group regardless of sect or religion should be targeted. They do nothing good but destruction in the region. There are already enough of them as it is.

Hezbollah has hurt Lebanon a lot and hijacked parts of it. Lebanon deserves much better.

Israel is no saint but now many Lebanese civilians will probably die. As in previous times due to their stupidity.

Such people think it is a victory if they kill 1 Israeli and they lose 20 of their own and get their property destroyed. Such is the mentality of every terror group. They have no respect for life or prosperity.

Most of Hezbollah's money comes from drug trade and extortion. Is that a group that we as Muslims want to have anything to do with let admire?

What makes you think Hezbollah (and Hamas) are terrorists? they are NOT!

Almost no one likes Hizbullah in Lebanon except some naive Shia. I know many Shia from Lebanon and Kuwait they hate Hizbullah more than any other Sunni on the planet. So don't try to enhance Hizbullah image.
This terrorist militia should be wiped out by Lebanon army if not then by Israel.

It's the perfect time for Israel to wipe out Hizboullah.

don't worry your time will come .. your cousins won't let you sit cozy

Don't worry my friends IDF protect all the citizens in israel: jews muslims christian and atheist
unitl when?

I think it is you who doesn't know what genocide is and rather presents a graph of life expectancy at birth to prove his point on genocide. Also, due to modern advancement in medicine and more marriage after the age of 18, the birth expectancy rate has improved.

Back
Top Bottom