What's new

Hezbollah launch attack on Israeli troops

Is this what they teach you in the madras?
Surely, you meant madrasas. Madras is the erstwhile name for an Indian metropolis, what is now officially known as Chennai!:coffee:

Is this what they teach you in the madras?
Yes, I studied in a world renowned madrasa system known as GCE. Even the Brits study in that madrasa board. But your "education" camps should teach you more about history than how Israel can never do no wrong.

I think it is you who doesn't know what genocide is and rather presents a graph of life expectancy at birth to prove his point on genocide. Also, due to modern advancement in medicine and more marriage after the age of 18, the birth expectancy rate has improved.
I also showed a graph of palestinians population increase , which u conveniently avoid. in any form of genocide population should decrease, not increase, but seems like u ignore this fact in order to advance ur propaganda in this thread.
I already showed u numerous facts u choose to ignore and say the same statements all over again.
Only show that u're here for one sole reason, and that's to post false propaganda against Israel

Solomon2:

Israel killed well over 1000 (!) civilians in 6 weeks of bombing. How is that proportional when only 5 Israeli civilians died and less than 70 soldiers?
The doctrine of proportionality in warfare does not refer to equality of casualties. Rather, proportionality is violated when "incidental civilian injuries would be clearly excessive in relation to the anticipated military advantage" link.

Note that by a word trick the truth has been turned upside-down: Hamas, which targeted Israeli civilians to no military purpose, is a clear violator of the doctrine of proportionality, whereas Israel, which targeted rocket launchers and military commanders who employed civilians as living armor (thus eliminating their protected status), was manifestly not.

So what you are saying is that there are no enlightened Palestinians? You are wrong and you know this already.
No, I don't - find me a dozen or so, please.

I also showed a graph of palestinians population increase , which u conveniently avoid. in any form of genocide population should decrease, not increase, but seems like u ignore this fact in order to advance ur propaganda in this thread.
There was a genocide in Bangladesh in1971 but our population is at least twice of what it was back then. I guess your theory says we didn't suffer any genocide. Also, genocide doesn't mean killing 100,000s but rather "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation." Meaning killing of a thousand people can also be considered a genocide (2014 Gaza).

The only non-IDF death was a Spanish peackeeper who was killed by Israeli shelling. Tells you a lot about their "accuracy" and "intent".

Tells us more about the close proximity between Hezzies and UNIFIL forces.

This froum is out of topic.
please continue to speak about hizbullah and not the palestinians

Tells us more about the close proximity between Hezzies and UNIFIL forces.
Hezbollah never attacked your convoy from a base but rather from a field and left it. Your genocide friendly troops just wants to kill and fired at whatever they pleased. Also, tell me why Hezbollah didn't kill any UN forces but only Israel did!

Yousafzai_M:

I am against all armed groups who use terror as a weapon. I am equally against Israeli assaults on civilians. I am not a fan of the current Israeli regime either. What is the achievement of killing civilians? The much bigger achievement is reaching solutions by peaceful means. This requires enlightened people. There are too few of such people in this world.

It's difficult to define terrorism as one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Hezbollah and other groups and Lebanese people were in their right to fight against the Israeli occupation of Southern Lebanon. Likewise Israel has a right to retaliate when groups are attacking their civilians. But what is Hezbollah's excuse to attack Israeli civilians randomly today or Israel's excuse when they build illegal settlements and when their police and soldiers kill civilians?

Muslims cannot kill civilians deliberately. No sane person can do such a thing. This is why I am against such groups. I know that I am one of the few Muslims and Middle Easterners who do not believe that violence will solve anything. At least this seems to be the case unfortunately.

Solomon2:

Let me ask you this. Is it fair that over 1000 innocent Palestinian civilians died because a few hundred Hamas fighters fired rockets at Israel, when only 5 Israeli civilians died and less than 70 Israeli soldiers? To most sane human beings this can't be considered fair or the right way.

My apologies. It sounded like you did just that.

Anyway the more I follow Palestinian and Israeli media the more I realize that both groups become increasingly more radical. I say good luck fighting for another 70 years. Hopefully this time around Egypt won't involve itself despite being a neighbor.

There was a genocide in Bangladesh in1971 but our population is at least twice of what it was back then. I guess your theory says we didn't suffer any genocide. Also, genocide doesn't mean killing 100,000s but rather "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation." Meaning killing of a thousand people can also be considered a genocide (2014 Gaza).
The graph I showed has years as a parameter u know, maybe u should go back to school.
If there was a decrease in a specific u'd see it on the graph.
Anyway, Im tired of talking with a troll like u

The graph I showed has years as a parameter u know, maybe u should go back to school.
If there was a decrease in a specific u'd see it on the graph.
Anyway, Im tired of talking with a troll like u
The only troll here is the Hasbara troll that is you. Also, your second graph kind of contradicts the first. It says that the increase in population is mainly due to the increase in life expectancy among infants. Kinda disproved yourself.

Solomon2:

Let me ask you this. Is it fair that over 1000 innocent Palestinian civilians died because a few hundred Hamas fighters fired rockets at Israel, when only 5 Israeli civilians died and less than 70 Israeli soldiers? To most sane human beings this can't be considered fair or the right way.

My apologies. It sounded like you did just that.

Anyway the more I follow Palestinian and Israeli media the more I realize that both groups become increasingly more radical. I say good luck fighting for another 70 years. Hopefully this time around Egypt won't involve itself despite being a neighbor.
So we should let them shoot more rockets toward Israel in order to balance the number of casaulties.
Owh I know, maybe we should disable our air defenses so they'll hurt our civilians
Israel is much more sophisticated and advance than any other nation in the ME, and it's creating tools to protect it's citizens, I know that u don't like, but that's the reality

Your fault you capture there territory , beat up there civilians , rape there women , abduct there children , murdered millions of Palestinians -
Empty propaganda.

...If you guys are innocent then who killed millions of civilians since 1948 ?
Have you considered the Assads, Saddams, ayatollahs, and Nassers as candidates?

One 17 year old Pakistani debating with 4 Israeli's !!!
There are politer ways of asking for an education than regurgitating slanders.

So we should let them shoot more rockets toward Israel in order to balance the number of casaulties.
Owh I know, maybe we should disable our air defenses so they'll hurt our civilians
Israel is much more sophisticated and advance than any other nation in the ME, and it's creating tools to protect it's citizens, I know that u don't like, but that's the reality

What a idiotic reply with all due respect.

No I simply believe that the reaction should fit the crime. It was far from the case in Gaza during the summer of 2014.

Did I not just write that Israel has a right to retaliate when they are attacked without reason? I think I did.

You seem like a radical to me who takes pleasure when killing Arabs.

I don't believe in killing civilians. Is that such a big crime? Is it so shocking nowadays? It seems so as most people in the Middle East cannot understand this approach. Maybe this is a big part of our problems? I think so.

Back
Top Bottom