What's new

Hezbollah-Israel conflict 2019

Good response from Hezbollah to Israel's illegal suicide drone strike in Beirut and murdering two Hezbollah soldiers in Damascus.

Nasrallah promised a response and he delivered it, in daylight.

The IDF was terrified of this response for days, even putting dummy soldiers in vehicles by the border!

At least 4 Israeli terrorists eliminated, more injured. Hezbollah filmed everything and deliberately did not fire upon Israeli medical teams saving the injured. Impressive restraint from Hezbollah.

Good job Hezbollah and good job Nasrallah.

If you were bothered to do even a simple 10 second google search you'd know Iran has been producing kornets for almost half a decades now.
On licence from Russia. If you were bothered to know how to read my post I was saying Iran gave Hezbollah these Kornet ATGMs, disputing his claim that Iran does not provide any weapons to Hezbollah.

Weapons that even your whole state has not demonstrated to have. Such as quasi ballistic missiles with pin point accuracy.

1- They bombed some Syria army facilities
2- Most of their claims of "successful" bombings are nonsense
3- Deciding not to escalate quickly is something wise from Iran's side. As you can see from this thread, the responses come eventually.

Maybe you people should first focus on freeing Kashmir before talking here?
IMG_20190901_185622.jpg

Who did this to u...

Source? I haven't seen any report of Israeli casualties. Actually all reports suggest there were zero Israeli casualties.
All Israeli reports say zero casualties. They want to save face.

You haven't heard about Israeli military censorship?

Source? I haven't seen any report of Israeli casualties. Actually all reports suggest there were zero Israeli casualties.

Netanyahu was laughing his butt off during his press conference ... Seems like Hezbollah hit some dummies in the vehicle, no Israeli injuries. I don't think Hezbollah wants a war but at same they are having trouble establishing deterrence. Within two days or less I'm sure we'll see more Israeli strikes in Syria.
Yeah an autodrive car was roaming and a ATGM hit it........it makes sense

Netanyahu was laughing his butt off during his press conference ... Seems like Hezbollah hit some dummies in the vehicle, no Israeli injuries. I don't think Hezbollah wants a war but at same they are having trouble establishing deterrence. Within two days or less I'm sure we'll see more Israeli strikes in Syria.
The illegal Israeli suicide drone strike in Beirut was the first attack by Israel in Lebanon since 2006.

Hezbollah immediately responded to that and eliminated at least 4 Israeli terrorists to make Israel incur a cost for violating the established ROE.

That is deterrence that other countries in the region (KSA/Pakistan/Syria/Iraq) could only dream of.

Israel crossed a red line by attacking Lebanese territory.

and got a direct response with an attack on occupied Palestinian territory.

for a supposed military power. its actually pathetic how they have been stalemated and dettered by a non-state militia. Israel didn't dare attack Lebanese territory post-2006 war. and every time they have, they receive a response on their soil that deters them for another few years.

once assad finishes off the last remnants of the wahabi trash in Syria. I suspect a major Syrian response to restore deterrence on Syrian soil as well.

Back
Top Bottom