What's new

Hezbollah: best soldiers in the world

Tall claims , no facts to substantiate the shia paramilitary group.

Best & worst are relative .

Tall claims , no facts to substantiate the shia paramilitary group.

Best & worst are relative .

147 israeli soldiers killed in a month, now that is what I got from BBC. To you it may not be much to those who understand modern warfare, it's quite an achievement.

147 israeli soldiers killed in a month, now that is what I got from BBC. To you it may not be much to those who understand modern warfare, it's quite an achievement.

Sonny,

Lets not get personal. I have indulged in more modern warfare than you can guess.

Lets leave it here.

So what if the entire world thinks other wise, israelis must claim that they are right. It's quite normal for an isreali for their state is founded on big lies and deceits.
Even UN which is usually against Israel unanimously voted for resolution which blamed Hezbollah for initiating 2006 conflict and called for its disarming.

120, including 12 soldiers killed in initial attack on border patrol, accidents and friendly fire incidents.

Hezbollah which was sitting in well prepared bunkers lost 500-600.

If a video like that is real, it certainly has propaganda value. Only a fool would not understand that. Hizbullah kicked some serious a*s with very limited resources.

Are you trying to say that the video posted is real??

Even UN which is usually against Israel unanimously voted for resolution which blamed Hezbollah for initiating 2006 conflict and called for its disarming.

120, including 12 soldiers killed in initial attack on border patrol, accidents and friendly fire incidents.

Hezbollah which was sitting in well prepared bunkers lost 500-600.

Please don't burst his bubble.

What does happen when you fire an RPG one handed while doing 90miles an hour on one wheel of a bike.

mx_crash.jpg

Where is the phone in the picture?

One question: Don't they have bluetooth headset sort of thing for talking? :s

147 israeli soldiers killed in a month, now that is what I got from BBC. To you it may not be much to those who understand modern warfare, it\'s quite an achievement.
Then ask your Govt to send your army to get trained under Hezbollah.
BTW...if only the kill ratio is taken into account,then LeT, Jaish, LTTE, tailban are all best \"soldiers\" ??

Best Army.....Impossible...
Most well trained militants......possible.....

Being the world's best army takes more than bike tricks, if that was the criteria, we would have enlisted Evel Knievel !
Being the world's military takes training in conventional warfare(which Hezb lacks), experienced generals capable of mounting well coordinated attacks simultaneously, a strong intel network that can anticipate the enemy's move before they even think about making it, a steady supply of recruits, a hefty supply of ammo, among others.....
Hezb lacks all this, their style of fighting is limited to Guerilla warfare only, which can get you casualties and act like a nuisance for the enemy but it can NEVER win a war......Exception is Vietnam........

Back
Top Bottom