What's new

Hero Indian Super League Grand Opening Ceremony

Footy is finally getting some traction. It is going to be hard to get it mainstream but its a start. I was delighted by the women's teams. More money should flow into women's footy which is a hundred places above India's men's football team in FIFA rankings. Women always end up with the short end of the stick in India and there needs to be some financial structural support for young girls taking up football

63bc97dd02f52787901e334a1ac5ebf8.jpg

1-0 to Chennai till now :)

Dat free kick goal!
2-0

Last edited:
what an awesome match
Goa Vs Chennai
Ist half 0-2 ,
goa is doomed :mps::mps:

Last edited:
How many local players are playing for each team? If its all foreign players it wont do much good for football in India

what an awesome match
Goa Vs Chennai
Ist half 0-2 ,
goa is doomed :mps::mps:

What is the TRP rating of ISL, how are people taking it.

How many local players are playing for each team? If its all foreign players it wont do much good for football in India

Seems mix of Indian and foreign players just like IPL.

The washed up player League , Past Retirement player go for Secondary retirement

Pele was also available for Draft , how come he was overlooked ?

Or what about Brazilian Ronaldo ?

Coming from a nation where no country wants to play Cricket & whose national board hires grounds abroad to play a national game ?

Tough to digest.

What is the TRP rating of ISL, how are people taking it.

I don`t know about TRP and reaction in other parts of the country , but at local level its big hit (in my region) .People are excited and tickets are sold out for tomorrows match against Kolkata..

I don`t know about TRP and reaction in other parts of the country , but at local level its big hit (in my region) .People are excited and tickets are sold out for tomorrows match against Kolkata..

During my college days, lot many colleagues were staunch soccer supporters but almost all of them played cricket. o_Oo_O

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom