What's new

Pitbull brings the party to Riyadh Season's glittering opening ceremony

Corona sop' s only apply on pilgrimage , anyone?

Mecca

This year, 60,000 vaccinated Saudi citizens or residents of Saudi Arabia have been allowed to perform the hajj due to continued concerns around the spread of the coronavirus. L ast year's largely symbolic hajj saw fewer than 1,000 people from within the kingdom taking part.

It's unclear when Saudi Arabia will play host again to millions of Muslims. The kingdom has no clear standard for a vaccine passport, vaccination rates are uneven in different countries and new variants of the virus are threatening the progress already made in some nations.

The kingdom's Al Saud rulers have staked their legitimacy in large part on their custodianship of hajj sites, giving them a unique and powerful platform among Muslims around the world. The kingdom has gone to great lengths to ensure the annual hajj continues uninterrupted, despite changes caused by the pandemic.

Robots have been deployed to spray disinfectant around the cube-shaped Kaaba's busiest walkways. The Kaaba is where the hajj pilgrimage begins and ends for most.

Saudi Arabia is also testing a smart bracelet this year in collaboration with the government's artificial intelligence authority. The touchscreen bracelet resembles the Apple Watch and includes information on the hajj, a pilgrim's oxygen levels and vaccine data and has an emergency feature to call for help.

International media outlets already present in the kingdom were permitted to cover the hajj from Mecca this year, but others were not granted permission to fly in as had been customary before the pandemic.

The kingdom, with a population of more than 30 million, has reported over half a million cases of the coronavirus, including more than 8,000 deaths. It has administered nearly 20 million doses of coronavirus vaccines, according to the World Health Organization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/with-p...-back-hajj-in-mecca-for-second-year-1.5513953

Waiting for Pakistanis to hate 1000 other Pakistanis and probably beat or kill 10 in protest to this concert in Saudi Arabia. After which they will bribe the local police to attend a Mujra or two.

You into EDM then. Nice

Blind Worshippers of Nationalism are the biggest fools.

The biggest fools are those who have no identity or heritage who claim to be something that they are not and want to die for a bunch of people who consider them more inferior than animals.
Waiting for Pakistanis to hate 1000 other Pakistanis and probably beat or kill 10 in protest to this concert in Saudi Arabia. After which they will bribe the local police to attend a Mujra or two.

Why are some Pakistanis so retarded that they want to die for non-Pakistani Muslims who consider them more inferior than animals and who also favour indian hindus?......... :disagree:

As an outsider, I wonder if a lot of people would show up for an electronic music festival.

I've been to a few in my country, and they are absolutely incredible.
Not sure about electronic music in particular but concerts in general are fire :flame:in Pakistan. Look at this for example:

I’ve learned this from an earlier thread, not to comment on what happens in the Arab countries. I’ll leave the Arabs to their own affairs. My only interest now on this forum is the development (and defense) of Pakistan.

Last edited:
I’ve learned this from an earlier thread, not to comment on what happens in the Arab countries. I’ll leave the Arabs to their own affairs. My only interest now on this forum is the development of Pakistan.

POTM!!!!!!..........I have NO idea myself why Pakistanis concern themselves with what non-Pakistanis do. We have plenty to worry about in Pakistan ourselves. I attribute this behaviour and attitude to having a low IQ.

POTM!!!!!!..........I have NO idea myself why Pakistanis concern themselves with what non-Pakistanis do. We have plenty to worry about in Pakistan ourselves. I attribute this behaviour and attitude to having a low IQ.

We think with our hearts. The Pakistani government has stated it is shifting from thinking emotionally to being more pragmatic with its foreign policy, I hope society takes note and does the same. If anything effects us in the world, we should tell ourselves to better ourselves (in all fields, such as agriculture and industry, but also in education and healthcare) so we can be of help should we be approached. Until then, we should be using our energies to take care of our people. Indeed there is more then enough to worry about in Pakistan.

We think with our hearts. The Pakistani government has stated it is shifting from thinking emotionally to being more pragmatic with its foreign policy, I hope society takes note and does the same. If anything effects us in the world, we should tell ourselves to better ourselves (in all fields, such as agriculture and industry, but also in education and healthcare) so we can be of help should we be approached. Until then, we should be using our energies to take care of our people. Indeed there is more then enough to worry about in Pakistan.

100% in total agreement with you bro. Add to the list above, bettering ourselves in science and technology as well.

What is there left to say about the Arab monarchies? Islamic only by name, have been for quite a while.

As an outsider, I wonder if a lot of people would show up for an electronic music festival.

I've been to a few in my country, and they are absolutely incredible.
I love trance and electronic myself. I have been to many such parties. its a good refreshing atmosphere.

Sorry but I dont think we qualify to teach the KSA or UAE about islam. We are being ruled by one of the most corrupt elite on the planet which has managed to plunge us into economic darkness and utter lawlessness.

If we were morally and economically strong, we would have the moral justification to teach others.

Bro why do people at these concerts dress like pet animals of shaytan?

The girls are 90% naked(even that's saying something about Western women). And guys also dress weird. It's like a secret society rave party where they indulge in weird sex rituals and sacrifice and shit. Freaks me out.

None of our business. Why are Pakistanis worried about what non-Pakistanis do when we have 10× far worst problems than these guys.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom