What's new

Pitbull brings the party to Riyadh Season's glittering opening ceremony

And given to who? Nawaz-not-so-sharif and zardari? We Pakistanis can't even run Pakistan properly and we are worried about how the Saudis should ran their own affairs?............. :disagree:

Pakistan is only part of almost 50 Muslims member countries of the OIC. I meant run, controlled and maintained by the OIC. I am not against the change if that's what Saudi's and Saudi government wants but march of vulgarity towards Holly cites in future need to be checked. Those Holly cities may be located in Saudi but they are common inheritance to all Muslims.

As far as Nora and Zardari are concerned I dislike them with passion for what I know of, but as a Muslim I can't judge them. As far as Pakistani's are concerned they only work or make to work under other's management that's what I noticed. Abroad they are good workers at home they are totally different cattle of fish may be environment, may be lack of check of balances or may be they know they can get away with there misdeeds.

Pakistan is only part of almost 50 Muslims member countries of the OIC. I meant run, controlled and maintained by the OIC. I am not against the change if that's what Saudi's and Saudi government wants but march of vulgarity towards Holly cites in future need to be checked. Those Holly cities may be located in Saudi but they are common inheritance to all Muslims.

As far as Nora and Zardari are concerned I dislike them with passion for what I know of, but as a Muslim I can't judge them. As far as Pakistani's are concerned they only work or make to work under other's management that's what I noticed. Abroad they are good workers at home they are totally different cattle of fish may be environment, may be lack of check of balances or may be they know they can get away with there misdeeds.

If you can't judge the sharifs and zardaris then don't judge the Saudis. It's their country, let them do what they want with it. A TRUE Pakistani Muslim would seek to help the poor and needy in Pakistan and make Pakistan a powerful and advanced nation. The Saudis are like 40× more wealthy and better off than Pakistanis are. We are NOBODIES to tell them ANYTHING.

So called "Muslim Unity" does NOT exist. It is a false construct made up by insecure Pakistanis who have a low self-eteem and have NO SENSE of identity or heritage. Apart from these people, WHO ELSE believes in so-called "Muslim Unity"?

What difference that makes its a different management and different group of countries not a single entity.
It's not different management. OIC cheer leads Saudi side in the Saudi-Yemen war. Google OIC Yemen, check their statements.

The day Muslims will start doing what they preach that is their “qol and fail” will going to be aligned … things will start to change for the better … w.r.t Pakistan IF nizam e adal get fixed ONLY at first will bring about tremendous change across the board …

May Allah protect us all from fitnas present and that are coming, Ameen

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom