What's new

Hero Indian Super League Grand Opening Ceremony

@zootinali Usually i am very modest,but
have to say it

Told you so!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::cheesy::partay:

gallery-image-1191248800-600x337.jpg

@Koovie @seiko

20141220-5CD170F978ECC140-0-0-FA6F30A3-1B4DC044DC751044.jpeg

Winning goal by an indian ,couldn't get any better yo!!!

Last edited:
Who gives a sh** to this league

Tens of millions of people who watched the games, foreign football stars, the corporate world and many others who have finally realized the enormous (financial) potential in the ISL.

Now stop acting like a moron.

I am talking about facts, the ISL has already created huge amounts of publicity, and thus, money!

So we will see even more investments going into it... whether you like it or not.
U indians always talk about money.The quality of that league is like sh*t.Not a single footbal star is preasent in that league let alone super stars.
P.S.Now u r acting like the biggest moron

U indians always talk about money.The quality of that league is like sh*t.Not a single footbal star is preasent in that league let alone super stars.
P.S.Now u r acting like the biggest moron

LoL this is the first season of the ISL, no one expects that we turn out Neymars or Messis....yet we had our own high quality moments. But saying the quality was shit (of course without any examples) tells enough about your wisdom.

Surely we dont have "super stars", but thats understandable, because its still the first season and we got much to go. But we have ex players from established clubs from the English Premiere League, the Bundesliga and other top notch tournaments. Fact.

And as I ve said numerous times before, we will only see a further rise in investments, thus, we can expect improvements in all fields, including more heavy weight footballers....

And yes, kid... its about money in the end. In which world do you live?

And yes, kid... its about money in the end. In which world do you live?
What the hell r We gonna do with money.We just care about quality of the play.We just wanna watch good.
LoL this is the first season of the ISL, no one expects that we turn out Neymars or Messis....yet we had our own high quality moments. But saying the quality was shit (of course without any examples) tells enough about your wisdom.
LOL.I know this is the first season and I m talking about the first season.I did`nt post anywhere that next seasons wont be better.But still,my post regarding this season is correct and u have to accept the reality.Point

Who are talking negatively about this tournament, I am just asking 1 question- wasn't there any positive thing in ISL?
-_-
yes there was less quality compare to bigger league.
-_-
but is that enough to not appreciate the league?
-_-
you are a bad enemy, if, you can't hide the jealousy :p

What the hell r We gonna do with money.We just care about quality of the play.We just wanna watch good.

And from where do you think does quality come from?

It comes from training, support at all levels, infrastructure, management etc etc ... which all require money!

But still,my post regarding this season is correct and u have to accept the reality.Point

You have yet to bring forward examples for you claim...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom