What's new

Help me (SUICIDAL)

I swear, just today few hours ago we had a funeral of my 3 days old(hardly) nephew(cousin sister's son) who died due to heart defect. He had surgery yesterday and was supposed to have another surgery 2 weeks later if he could survive but he didn't. His parents especially my cousin sister is in worst mental condition right now. It was her first child.

Atleast, you have some thing to live for - your kid. Hang in there.

My best wishes.
My wife and I were in a similar situation last year. We tried to have a baby for years and last year my wife got pregnant after 5 years of marriage, but unfortunately she had a miscarriage 10 weeks later :-(. We were devastated... and you know how our Pakistani families talk, when you don't have 5 kids in 5 years. Is there any problem? Can't she conceive? And other ugly remarks towards her and me. It was a hard time and we had sabr alhamdulillah. Now we have a cute little baby boy crying in our condo and don't letting us sleep.

Hardship and ease brothers and sisters. Alhamdulillah for everything, for the bad, for the good, for just everything we have or don't have!

My aunt and my bestie both died due to accident, i used to share everything with them. My friend died in bike accident this month.
Sad to hear that brother. But don't let that get you down. Think positive things like: I will pray for my loved ones every day! Remember them with love and make dua for their afterlife. This will help you to cope with the situation. We are all random mortals and one day we will be united in Jannatul Firdaus, stay strong my dear brother! Such news show us what is important in life: friends and family, you will cherish your relationships even more after that!

Bad relationship and then I lost my soul friend in bike accident. He just got engaged.
Bhai, I don't know what kind of relationship you have but sometimes it can help to move to another city or area to have some distance from other family members who may pour oil into the fire. Start from there again together!

May Allah ease your situation brother, deaths happen (no, I am not insensitive, we just have to acknowledge this basic fact of our existence), pray for the diseased, the brothers here gave you some good advice especially jogging helps me to clear my mind. All the best to you!

Hang in there brother. Circumstances always change. Never lose hope in the kindness of your creator. Be strong brother.

I live in Karachi(Malir) any one guide me to psychologists/psychiatrists ?

From couple of weeks i am having suicidal thoughts. Only thing which is holding me back is my 4 year old son. I don't think it will hold me any longer.

Today it got worst.
I just want my suffering to end.
Can you give us an idea what's causing you this stress. Wife, money extended family

I shared my thoughts with my wife , just like you she said if you want to end your life just do it. She thinks iam just making excuses or trying to get her attention but only God knows i am suffering hard.
And you made it worse.
I am sending you a PM plz give it a thought.

I shared my thoughts with my wife , just like you she said if you want to end your life just do it. She thinks iam just making excuses or trying to get her attention but only God knows i am suffering hard.
And you made it worse.
Just read this paragraph bhai. As I said we cannot see into your marriage and it would be best to ask some loved ones of both parties to intervene here and if that doesn't help try a professional counselor.

From couple of weeks i am having suicidal thoughts. Only thing which is holding me back is my 4 year old son. I don't think it will hold me any longer.

Today it got worst.

You've done the right thing by reaching out.

Many times in one's life you get soul wrenching problems, just chill and be calm. All storms pass.

Sit down and identify what the problems are, if necessary write them down. Then solve them one by one. Sek the help of friends and relatives.

Don't give in. There is no point to giving in and killing yourself. It proves no benefit to anyone, be it you, your son or anyone you know.

Trust me I know how it feels.

Best thing to do is to persevere. Trust me. Back when I was in high school I went through relentless bullying. So much so I wanted to end it all and held a knife to my throat in the kitchen. To this day I haven't told anyone of my family.

But I thought what's the point? How is it beneficial? It will just make everyone around me upset, cause more pain and suffering and also you can go to hell because of it which is a big no.

If you are a Muslim like me, seek Allah's help. Do dua. If you aren't a Muslim, try going through some therapy or do something that makes you happy. Play some games, play with your child etc

May Allah grant you the tofiq to get through your fitnah. Ameen.

Today it got worst.
bro suicidal thoughts are from the devil based on the past experiences of life. that is clear evidence of the fact (yes, FACT) that you are meant to achieve something great. whatever it is, satan does not want you to achieve it because it is something that will strengthen the nation & the ummah on the path of Islam. satan does not want you to realize that whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. your past experiences have not killed you & only made you stronger but satan does not want you to realize that, satan does not want you to realize your true potential, satan wants you to end it all because satan wants to deprive the nation & the ummah of what you can achieve. don't fall prey to his petty whispers. look at your 4 year old son, give your 4 year old son a big hug, look at him & tell yourself that you will succeed for him & will watch him grow up into a strong tiger of a Muslim man & that you will leave him a legacy to pursue & be proud of. fight it, defeat it, shine like the sun that you are destined to become.

#StayStrong
#BestIsYetToCome

And you made it worse.
Her attention? Wah. She is fortunate that she is your wife, and she was able to say that. Otherwise, from my side, her chance was already over with this sentence.
And then comes another woman in picture.. (music in background).

Suffering and problems are going to be part of our life. There is not a single person who is not facing problem or going through hard time. I know time is difficult but you have to face your issues. No problem in this world that is worth dying for. Live your life don't expect anything from others and half of your problems will be solved. Man up bro suicide is not the answer.

I live in Karachi(Malir) any one guide me to psychologists/psychiatrists ?

Bhai.

Don't do it.

The consequences of such an act are eternal.

Anything troubling you will pass.

Seek professional help.

And know that this community on PDF is with you.

You are not alone.

Please take care of yourself and your little one.

May Allah swt keep you safe.

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle @SQ8 Any of you guys know of any contacts in psychiatry in Karachi or a suicide hotline or the like to help our bro out here?

Back
Top Bottom