What's new

Help me (SUICIDAL)

From couple of weeks i am having suicidal thoughts. Only thing which is holding me back is my 4 year old son. I don't think it will hold me any longer.

Today it got worst.
I just want my suffering to end.
Activate yourself! Find things you can do to contribute, live for a cause, exist in pursuit!
Things can get momentarily heavy on heart and take over mind and overcome emotions.
Find an out!
You could be of help to so many, so desperate... who can breathe relief through you and in that Find your solace.
Remember all that you do has a recompense, save it for it's day!

May the Almighty strengthen your heart and through you strengthen others.
Amen!

Bad relationship and then I lost my soul friend in bike accident. He just got engaged.

Bad relationship with your wife? If so, seek marriage counseling bro. May be take a break from each other where she lives away. Divorce is the last option and most disliked in the eyes of Allah but if there is no recourse then divorce is better than taking your own life.

And inna lila hi wa inna aileh-e-rajiyoon. Would your friend want you to kill yourself like this? Never. So just for his sake....keep fighting and inshallah life will get better. Trust me. It always does. You should be thankful for things you have in life. I know its cliche but we all gotta dig deep and find positives in our lives to keep going forward bc trust me, most people even on this very forum have seen days where life felt meaningless and hopeless. But you dont just give up like this. Suicidal thoughts are triggered by chemical imbalance in your brain....that's why professional help is very important. We are all with you in spirit, just keep fighting and marching through life. Inshallah you'll come out of this rough period in near future

Bad relationship with your wife? If so, seek marriage counseling bro. May be take a break from each other where she lives away. Divorce is the last option and most disliked in the eyes of Allah but if there is no recourse then divorce is better than taking your own life.

And inna lila hi wa inna aileh-e-rajiyoon. Would your friend want you to kill yourself like this? Never. So just for his sake....keep fighting and inshallah life will get better. Trust me. It always does. You should be thankful for things you have in life. I know its cliche but we all gotta dig deep and find positives in our lives to keep going forward bc trust me, most people even on this very forum have seen days where life felt meaningless and hopeless. But you dont just give up like this. Suicidal thoughts are triggered by chemical imbalance in your brain....that's why professional help is very important. We are all with you in spirit, just keep fighting and marching through life. Inshallah you'll come out of this rough period in near future
While reading this for one brief moment i thought my friend is talking to me, Thanks.

Seek professional help, trust me it really helps.
asking for help is nothing to be ashamed of, remember problems are always temporary, everything will become better with time.

Tbh I am kinda in a dark spot just like this brother. But hanging in there. It hurts the most when you find out that the people you loved and trusted. Were backstabbing you all along. And controlling/manipulating your mind all along.

Cling in there brother no matter how hard it gets. Allah is watching maybe this suffering will be expiation for your sins and a source to enter jannah. Maybe on the day of judgement when we see jannah we wish this suffering never ended. Instead we might wish for even more. Make continuous dua.

Once the sahaba approached the Prophet Muhammad and complained of the persecution of the Quraish. Our prophet alai salam said believers before us were tried even severe. They were told to relinquish the deen or be sawed in half. Allah also revealed the verses that talk about this:
2_214.png

Do you think that you will enter Paradise while you have not yet been visited by (difficult) circumstances like those that were faced by the people who passed away before you? They were afflicted by hardship and suffering, and were so shaken down that the prophet, and those who believed with him, started saying: “When (will come) the help of Allah?” (Then, they were comforted by the Prophet who said to them) ‘Behold, the help of Allah is near.’

So hold on to this bro. When you get whispers that say to you Mata nasrallah? Answer yourself by saying Ala nasrallah qareeb.

In another part Allah says:
2_186.png

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.

In this life you will be shaken up to your core. In such times remind yourself. Force yourself to remember that Allah is near. Bro this life is very short with its ups and downs. The next life is eternal. Remember Allah and He will remember you. Do not forget him for who forgets Allah, Allah makes him forget himself.

From couple of weeks i am having suicidal thoughts. Only thing which is holding me back is my 4 year old son. I don't think it will hold me any longer.

Today it got worst.
help your son with drawing. play with him.
do some house chores

if still miserable then recite Quran. go out for a run.
write down your top ten worries or disappointments and then work to fix them. learn a new food recipe and cook a meal for your partner and then
have plenty of sex.

report back after trying all this

help your son with drawing. play with him.
do some house chores

if still miserable then recite Quran. go out for a run.
write down your top ten worries or disappointments and then work to fix them. learn a new food recipe and cook a meal for your partner and then
have plenty of sex.

report back after trying all this
Mashallah mr. therapist nice advice. Truly.

Today it got worst.
Don't talk about haram moot. You have to live for 4-year-old. Don't make juniors' life miserable.

@Men in Green bro I wanted to PM you but it won't let me. Bhai I don't know you but trust me I love you. I might have fought with you on PDF maybe. But trust me I don't want you to leave this earth so young and leave a child behind all alone in the world. We love you bro.

Try what @Irfan Baloch and all others are saying. Zikr azkar, quran, namaz, exercise, new food, outings, even romance and sex to fix your marriage. But please man I beg you don't do suicide. How will your old man lift your funeral on his shoulders man, think about your mother who raised you, fed you with her own hands. Allah will make everything thing better for you. I 100% believe that.

My aunt and my bestie both died due to accident, i used to share everything with them. My friend died in bike accident this month.

Bad relationship and then I lost my soul friend in bike accident. He just got engaged.
Let me tell ya, my a very good friend from India Banglore. He lost both parents today due to corona. but life has to go on.

Today it got worst.
First of all …never listen anyones advices like Namaz parho , subha walk karo etc . This is problem related to your brain chemical disorder, you need medication advised by your psychologist, in just few doze you will feel better inshallah
Keep fighting with that shetaan who urging you to suicide, im sure you will beat that shetaan in the month if holly ramdan …please keep writing to us we will help you like a family
Alot of prayers for you dear brother please believe on Allah as he forbids momins to take own lives and its haram

First of all …never listen anyones advices like Namaz parho , subha walk karo etc . This is problem related to your brain chemical disorder, you need medication advised by your psychologist, in just few doze you will feel better inshallah
Keep fighting with that shetaan who urging you to suicide, im sure you will beat that shetaan in the month if holly ramdan …please keep writing to us we will help you like a family
Alot of prayers for you dear brother please believe on Allah as he forbids momins to take own lives and its haram
Yes man that is one side of it even psychologists themselves say such things help. If we combine all these steps it will be more holistic.

Yes man that is one side of it even psychologists themselves say such things help. If we combine all these steps it will be more holistic.
I have history of 5 years long depression ..believe me only medication and my will to live for my family and my kids saved me …Allah pak is ksi ko yeh beemari na lagay

I have history of 5 years long depression ..believe me only medication and my will to live for my family and my kids saved me …Allah pak is ksi ko yeh beemari na lagay
Ameen bro.

@Men in Green , get physically active. If you are already active then double it. Sweat it out my friend.

And just remember, everyone in their life goes through good times and bad times--Allah SWT tries his servants as per their level of emaan. Stay strong and keep fighting. Do not those people who hurt you in the first place win by giving up. A time will come InshaAllah when you will look back and laugh at your silly self of today for even thinking that--trust me on that.

Drop me a message if you want to talk.

Back
Top Bottom