What's new

Head Price of Musharraf 10 Crore Rs ; Talal Bugti

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
just saw on Lakin program, Talal Bugti offered; whosoever will do this job, shalll be rewarded with a commercial plot worth 10 crore in Quetta.

:rolleyes:

The is unacceptable and barbaric announcement , such a criminal should be arrested who is encouraging murders. If he claims that bugti died because of mush then court is the justice provider he should consult court.

^^ Musharraf is accused of extra judicial killing of Sardar Akhbar Khan Bugti.

Talal Bugti says that they have consulted some Ullemah who have give this Fatwah...

Where, where, where where can I collect the money need it bad to buy an Audi q7? :rofl:

Now that's legit.

No wonder Balochistan is still in tantrums, with 'leaders' of such intellect.

Wait..a plot in "Quetta"?

Now that's 'mouthwatering'. With 'sarmachars' blowing up everything they consider as 'non-Baloch', no doubts we would have many volunteers to execute this task.

And with this i would reiterate, with 'Leaders' like Bugti (both senior and junior) no doubts Balochistan have been 'flourishing'!

Pity on pakistani peoples

even after watching the PPP in govt and how they screwed the country.

they should have blindly supported musharaf

today was musharaf first try

i hope imran khan and musharaf join together

whatever ... if mush has done any crime court only should be able to do any thing , such a murderous culture should be discouraged , and fatwa's giving authority should only be federal shariah court/supreme court , no one else should have this power.

If some one manages to kill Musharraf, he/she will become another "Mumtaz Qadri" in Pakistan.

^^ couldnot agree more..

with guys like you calling for his head it must be great to be the president of Pakistan .

many members here support musharraf , and why? because you have a record growth in the economy , no drone-strikes. and even the taliban did not venture out in the open . like they do today.
and for serving Pakistan (be it good or bad) you want him dead?
is it any wonder you have a paucity of good leaders:)

It means he has huge stockpile of cash. wondering from where the hell they get such amount

^^ Musharraf is accused of extra judicial killing of Sardar Akhbar Khan Bugti.

Talal Bugti says that they have consulted some Ullemah who have give this Fatwah...

I wonder how many extraJudicial killing.Kidnappings and rapes Nawab Bugti had done.....

Unfortunately.. the number of enemies Musharraf has collected means there is really no need for a reward.
People will do it without monetary gain and gladly pay for it with their own lives.
If Musharraf does return, he will not last long in one piece.

Bugti is just one face of the hydra waiting for him..
Lal Masjid.. FATA..Swat.. even ex-personnel of the Armed forces...they all want his head on a platter.

Back
Top Bottom