What's new

HAL pegs price of Tejas fighter at Rs 162 crore

Status
Not open for further replies.
>IAF is looking for 24° but
:azn:

IAF is looking for 24.. Right now it's 22 .. But who cares the pvt indian blog,mag knows everything..:lol:
>Now JF17 production started since 2007 ,even after all those hulla hull ,you guys just assembled 50 Nos. Now 50 aircrafts without BVR ,IFR,basic EW and AOA of just 26°. In simple words IOC 2 equivalent aircrafts still flying in numbers:pakistan:

Again wrong on all facts just like your previous post tht was debunked..:lol:

.MAR series,CM400AKG,C series anti ship,LS,Takbir,indigenous PGMs,SOMs like H-4,H-2,SD-10A,PL5 latest versions all completed however non of them fitted and flying but too good for static showcase.

Again wrong.. Lmao at you .. Read the JFT info thread link with PAF ACMs interview ... Even RAAD ALCMs integration has started .. Lmao .. While pic of a JFT with C series,SD-10,MAR etc are also there I debunk your nonsense ..

Heck even Block II upgrades have been started on the older Block Is.. :lol:

>Here we go for Cobam IFR integration Image as old as 2010:lol:

scan0001.jpg

Again .. How many operational?? Sticking an IFR probe on a prototype facing several issues is not a big deal... :lol:

couple of important pieces of trivia released with IOC 2 press release.
1) Combat radius and ferry range of 500 and 1700 km respectively (internal fuel)
2) Production facility has jigs with laser trackers to ensure tolerance of less than 80 microns. That's not as good as JSF's production facility which has jigs with <50 micron tolerances, but it's a good start anyway.

Transparency is everything in development of Tejas without any boasting or twisted numbers.

Thanks but I'd like to see a credible source for even this ..

How much is 162 crore in US$?

Decades n counting ... Still not operational...

P.S: Did I say it's prototypes Dnt exist ?? Who needs a surgery you or me?

K-8 JV.. Super Mushak is different from the old Mushak .. Which itself was improved one.. And both hundreds of them have been exported.. :lol:

What abt LCA a French design.. Israeli avionics.. Radar... Russian-Israeli weapons... American engine and still not inferior and not even operational..

Come back when you actually produce a successful product..

It's operational lmao? With all it's flaws can it even fire a medium ranged BVR missile? :lol:

Heck first reach the so called 15 or so *milestones* before bragging about stuff thts not even there at the moment..

Look at your pals false bs statements .. It has achieved 24deg AOA and set for 28 deg and superior to JFT with its 26 deg AOA etc etc..

You should have spared us the lecture and a said nope.. We are stil working to fix it..and increase its detection rage by 80kn :lol:

As of composites .. Do you believe JFT block I with its small RCs has no composites .. While lca has an RCS of .1 as some indian fanboy claimed..:lol:

Do I need to advocate some prototype? Tell me how is a DSI useless?

Till then enjoy this sexy JFT art :
View attachment 13845

With your microscopic budget, which mostly is used to upkeep your large military and obtain what ever scraps you can get. Who really believes your R&D did anything in any of your "JVs"?:lol:

You guys are so delusional, it's hilarious. :lol:

Humble yourself.:lol:

With your microscopic budget, which mostly is used to upkeep your large military and obtain what ever scraps you can get. Who really believes your R&D did anything in any of your "JVs"?:lol:

You guys are so delusional, it's hilarious. :lol:

Humble yourself.:lol:

Hey new money .. Wasting money on shitty project tht don't see the sun light is easy ... Producing a successful product is another ball game.. So don't waste our time with your budget nonsense... Come up with something tht works not some 3rd gen prototype..

And go back a few years ... Our GDP was growing at a very healthy rate.. Dang it took u decades to reach at the same per capita as Pak .. And yet don't have a healthy middle class and more poverty than sub Saharan Africa..

So yeah b humble..

Hey new money .. Wasting money on shitty project tht don't see the sun light is easy ... Producing a successful product is another ball game.. So don't waste our time with your budget nonsense... Come up with something tht works not some 3rd gen prototype..

And go back a few years ... Our GDP was growing at a very healthy rate.. Dang it took u decades to reach at the same per capita as Pak .. And yet don't have a healthy middle class and more poverty than sub Saharan Africa..

So yeah b humble..

If you didn't have the decades of toiling by the Chinese in their aerospace industry, ask yourself honestly where/what JF-17 would be?

And that $1+ billion dollars India spent on the Tejas project, it's pocket change now. You wouldn't understand with your $6 Billion microscopic budget. None of that was a waste. It'll show in the next projects. Just like you're seeing with Dhruv>>>LCH and later LUH.

And the whole per capita thing. It's pathetic that a country of 1+ billion has a per capita income higher than yours.

Pakistanis haven't produced anything successful. Don't take credit for assembling a 3rd rate Chinese product.

Pakistanis haven't produced anything successful. Don't take credit for assembling a 3rd rate Chinese product.

3rd rate? I wouldn't refer to the world's first fighter jet featuring awesome DSI as 3rd rate. :p: JF-17 Block 1 is technologically more advanced than Typhoon Tranche 2.

Last edited:
If you didn't have the decades of toiling by the Chinese in their aerospace industry, ask yourself honestly where/what JF-17 would be?

Lmao certainly not where you are stuck since decades.. Go we the JF info thread n knock yourself out with facts .. N not your pathetic rants..

And that $1+ billion dollars India spent on the Tejas project, it's pocket change now. You wouldn't understand with your $6 Billion microscopic budget. None of that was a waste. It'll show in the next projects. Just like you're seeing with Dhruv>>>LCH and later LUH.

We'll guess what new money poor people.. They went to waste.. And Dnt even get me started on the indian assembled ..German designed MB heli aka dhruv .. Whose parts are imported from 36+ countries .. Is tht the only thing you assembled ? Lol

And the whole per capita thing. It's pathetic that a country of 1+ billion has a per capita income higher than yours.

Lmao a few dollars and still tht took you decades and when we are engaged in a war? Lmao and a non existent middle class against 45% stron Pakistani Middle class ??

Lmao how's the 20 cents or something definition of above poverty line goin??

I mean what kinda country tht talks crap about $$ has over 5000 kids dying of starvation alone?? Do the math n see how many hundreds of millions you guys have killed since 47 due to hunger alone..

@Oscar, could you tell us what is the article talking about.

The JF-17 Thunder, the Pakistan Air Force's new light fighter that was "co-developed" with China is believed to be marginally cheaper, at $23-24 million per aircraft. However, the Tejas is significantly more advanced than the JF-17, being built from composite materials, incorporating an advanced fly-by-wire system, and fitted with more advanced avionics.

I'm sure the Brits would love too, but they're probably too busy laughing at the moment.

The UK only has 160 Typhoons ordered. Pakistan has at least 150 JF-17 ordered. Numbers wise, Typhoon doesn't look so good. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom