What's new

Head Price of Musharraf 10 Crore Rs ; Talal Bugti

Yeah, right. We know who Bugti was supported by. He was India's pithu. He went on record and accepted India supports him.

Which justified the extra judicial killing that Musharraf ordered?? Isnt Musharraf a declared fugitive in pakistan due to that..

Which justified the extra judicial killing that Musharraf ordered?? Isnt Musharraf a declared fugitive in pakistan due to that..

He was not killed in a extra judicial killing the roof of his cave collapsed... also in the shelter were PA officers were embraced martyrdom in the accident.... they were there to pursuade him to give up.

Unfortunately.. the number of enemies Musharraf has collected means there is really no need for a reward.
People will do it without monetary gain and gladly pay for it with their own lives.
If Musharraf does return, he will not last long in one piece.

Bugti is just one face of the hydra waiting for him..
Lal Masjid.. FATA..Swat.. even ex-personnel of the Armed forces...they all want his head on a platter.

I heard the army is not giving assurance for his safety, I wonder if he really intend to return...

likely to be arrested, for his own protection, and above all help him become a "leader", if and only if someone is supporting him...

No he is not because of that and you know it very well.

It is not possible to defeat Musharraf legally but what bhartis are planning is not legal.

Who is talal bugti anyways, it will be SC who will take decisions, a RAW sponsored terrorist talal bugti should be arrested immidiately for this violent statement. No one must be allowed to take law in their hands.

No he is not because of that and you know it very well.

It is not possible to defeat Musharraf legally but what bhartis are planning is not legal.

I dont understand !! Where does India come into this ?? Its about Pakistani president being tried for murder ...

just saw on Lakin program, Talal Bugti offered; whosoever will do this job, shalll be rewarded with a commercial plot worth 10 crore in Quetta.
:rolleyes:
What he gonna do with this plot cuz the guy won't be alive after killing Musharraf damn it!......At least they shold offer him PLOT in the Heaven/Jannat.......:smokin:

Nawab Bugti was terrorist with his 2000 militants. Anybody tell me, Any development in Bugti and Talal bugti area??? when media went those areas, Instead of colleges and schools, they found Illegal Prison and torturer cells.

I'm amazed at how the bugti family are allowed to roam Pakistan freely. The bugtis should be hanged, drawn and then quartered for the crimes their family and their previous generations have committed against the Baloch people and the Pakistani nation. Frickkin maggots.

It pisses me off how Talal bugti can get away with making public death threats.

this is such a criminal statement by these bloody Bugtis! This traitor family is in the pocket of foreigners and are conspiring to make Balochistan independent!

I am glad Mushy took out this bloody "Nawab" Bugti. This sun of a beetch was literally a GOD of his area and ruled the people who lived under his kingdom so brutally and ruthlessly. People like Bugti who had their own 8000+ militia which used to terrorize people of Balochistan, NEEDS to be taken out and I am GLAD Mushy took out such a traitor and a corrupt bastard!

Long live Mushy and I am glad thei Jalsa was a success.

InshahAllah when he comes back, then MORE people will come back to his jalsas. This bloody biased media is a TRAITOR media. Just remember that it was Mushy the Lion who made this media free and independent in the 1st place! When he came there was only 1 damn channel, and when he left there were pver 70+ Pakistani channels!

He made Pakistan prosper in EVERY single field.

I heard the army is not giving assurance for his safety, I wonder if he really intend to return...

likely to be arrested, for his own protection, and above all help him become a "leader", if and only if someone is supporting him...

In confirmation Pakistan Army refused, clearly Pak Army will not support any retiree in Politics.

On the topic a basic question someone should grab talal bugti where did he gain 10 Crore from.

just saw on Lakin program, Talal Bugti offered; whosoever will do this job, shalll be rewarded with a commercial plot worth 10 crore in Quetta.

:rolleyes:
Should certainly be some law or the other under which he and others like him should be arrested for supporting extra-judicial murder publicly ...

Should certainly be some law or the other under which he and others like him should be arrested for supporting extra-judicial murder publicly ...
and how did an outlaw who has no legally declared business or Job got hold of such large amount of Money?

Back
Top Bottom