What's new

Head Price of Musharraf 10 Crore Rs ; Talal Bugti

oye...look at the post to which i replied to...it was the admin who brought in junagadh into it...i was only obliged to reply him, since it concerned an integral part of my country...

Oye

don’t be obliged to go off topic again.
See if you can contribute to the topic from this point forward

Well, the way Musharraf killed Bugti was unlawful and illegal too.
His countless acts of treason against Pakistan were also unlawful.

What should he have done with a terrorist then ? :azn: Bugti killed/tried to kill PA soldiers , openly blew up Govt property ... Do people here even know what sort of a man Bugti even was ? Or is he some sort of savior now ? ... That was enough to sign a death warrant but ironically the roof collapsed over him before ISI personnels could negotiate him to surrender ...

Bughti attacked the state and gave orders to kill the security personnel and the civilians who opposed his terrorist movement
its that simple

if American action of coming all the way and occupy a country to take out people who are a threat to their country is justified then whats so wrong to take out a terrorist leader who was leading the terrorist firing missiles on the city and infrastructure?

and please guys dont quote the flame bait posts. some Indians who are justifying this call to kill Musharraf are indirectly justifying the killing of their two prime minsiters. no point in getting into circular arguments with them

Even if nawab bugti was like a typical sardar, keeping his people backward etc...he should'nt have been killed. If i am correct the baloch insurgency started after his murder...

Even if nawab bugti was like a typical sardar, keeping his people backward etc...he should'nt have been killed. If i am correct the baloch insurgency started after his murder...

Baloch insurgency is quite old almost 5 decades old,
but yes pakistan did a mistake by killing nawab bugti because insurgency picked up after the death.

But we have to agree pakistan has every right to kill anybody working against state of pakistan.

In 10 crores he can open 3-4 good hospitals with 100 bed capacity. total 300-500 bed hospitals...

Killing Mush is his personal vengeance, He must do it on his own (That will give him peace) rather than hiring contract killers.

And they allow animals like these roam freely in Pakistan. No wonder we're drowning. This gang of rats belongs in Jail. His anti Pakistan family too.

This way or through court, Musharaf would have to face music of his deeds.. Jo beja hai woh katna hai.

I agree with you
I would also say even Molana Abdul Rashid of Lal Masjid shouldnt have been killed
And neither Osama Bin Laden , they should have got proper trial. killing a violent opponent is a last resort and must be avoided.

I actually liked that guy a lot despite his savage nature and his dealing with fellow Bughtis and others. He was a stabilising force as well (compared to rest of the unpredictable lot) . he knew the score and only went as far he could stretch it, get the concessions and favours form “himself” and go dormant.

But last time he decided to up the game and hoping that the government will cave in as in the past but that didn’t happen because Muisharraf called his bluff.

I hope that people who are commenting here with the safety of their homes can spare the thought for the families that come under regular rocket attacks from the militants.

I have the example of my first cousin who’s wife and 3 year old kid had to live under the constant fear of mortar and rocket attacks while they were living in Sui. and one day such projectile landed in their backyard causing the walls to collapse and all windows shattered. They were in a trench at that time and had it landed on the roof top they would have died for sure.

Before his death, BLA was conducting over 200 to 300 rocket and mortar attacks on installations, infrastructure and civilian residences. Trust me, no one shed a single tear who had been a direct or indirect victim of BLA’s terror campaign.

Indians who are calling Musharraf an animal and sympathising and supporting the Talal’s Bughti call to get him killed should realise that they are in fact also condemning their own leaders to death who ordered the military operations against different insurgencies in India. Why different standards?
How would these Indians feel if today Hafiz Saeed announces a 50 Million bounty on Manmohan or some former Indian prime minister?
If that’s wrong then this is wrong too.

Musharraf has done to Bughti what Obama has done to Osama. As heads of state they responded to the threat. The method and resulting fall out is debatable but not the action. Any head of State worth his salt should respond with force to violent elements who don’t understand the peaceful means to resolve the issues and remain hostile and because danger to the state and its security.

^^ Musharraf is accused of extra judicial killing of Sardar Akhbar Khan Bugti.

Talal Bugti says that they have consulted some Ullemah who have give this Fatwah...

Such respect for Bugti that you had to use the word 'Nawab'? Do you know what Nawab means?

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

It means he has huge stockpile of cash. wondering from where the hell they get such amount

Any idea, my very innocent & ignorant friend, on his income per lecture alone? Even if he had not retired a Chief of the Army Staff, Joint Chief of Staffs Committee and President of Pakistan he would still be a very very rich man.

kill Musharraf, make him a political martyr, that will happen.

Any idea, my very innocent & ignorant friend, on his income per lecture alone? Even if he had not retired a Chief of the Army Staff, Joint Chief of Staffs Committee and President of Pakistan he would still be a very very rich man.

I think he was talking about Talal bugti's wealth not Musharraf's.

Sadly you are wrong

the first big one started in the democratic goverment of PPP under ZA Bhutto.

Back
Top Bottom