What's new

Prices of luxury cars like Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes drop by Rs 10-30 lakh due to local assembly & cost

Major National highways are OK but not city roads. And I am not talking about UP Bihar even major metros like Bangalore

Have faith, please. Things are getting better and better with each passing year.

Major National highways are OK but not city roads. And I am not talking about UP Bihar even major metros like Bangalore

Our NH are crap, we need dedicated 8 lane national highways for fast mobility, even a 6 lane with (emergence lane) will be enough

Negative.They do make S500 in India.

Mercedes-Benz India to Roll Out Locally Assembled S Class; S Class S500 to Come Cheaper by ₹20 Lakh

Costs 1.36 crores!
Mercedes-Benz-S-Class-Right-Front-Three-Quarter-27799_l.jpg

Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 Details - CarWale

dont "negative" me buddy I know the MB brand inside and out and every model and chassis number they've produced since 1972

they dont make S500s anymore, in 2006 model year they became S550s

dont "negative" me buddy I know the MB brand inside and out and every model and chassis number they've produced since 1972

It's S550 in North America and S500 for the rest of the world. Same engine, same car.

S500 is available here also .8-)

S500 is sold here [Normal/Long wheelbase version]

im sure its available....nobody denied that

what is not available is a 2006 S500, because the S500 did not exist in 2006 the chassis changed that model year

It's S550 in North America and S500 for the rest of the world. Same engine, same car.

wrong on both accounts

unless youre referring to the hybrid; and that isnt even available outside US markets

Back
Top Bottom