What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

Not true.

Iran condemns Israel's Gaza strikes as "terrorism" - Yahoo! News
Just heard of it.
I don't think Iran provides them with arms though. Now Hamas is considered by Israel as a terrorist group of Egypt, Qatar and Turkey.

???????

KSA and GCC already condemned the Israeli aggression on Gaza, it's on Arabic, as soon as i find an English version i'll post it.
now what did Pakistan or Iran say about this ?

ÇäÝÑÇÏ ÇáÅÎÈÇÑíÉ

iran already condemned it and its funny you imply iran has done nothing at all the sanctions placed on iran are for spear-heading palestine resistance whilst your kings sword dance with americans as usual and chase western women.

iran already condemned it

want a candy to celebrate that ?

and its funny you imply iran has done nothing at all

Oh Iran has done a lot of things actually see the new fresh weapons shipment to the Syrian dictator ?

So far Iran has successfully killed more than 38,000 innocent Syrian people alongside with Assad You Must be really proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brave palestinian children playing football while the Israeli war machine is bombing their city

These children simply know Israel well. They know that Israel does NOT bomb indiscriminately, unlike Hamas terrorists.

The Iranian revolutionary guard leader already admits that Iran send weapons and militiamen to Syria

Iran's Revolutionary Guard admits to providing military assistance in Syria - CSMonitor.com

enough proof for you ?

_64164468_hamas_rockets464x458.gif

The two rockets fired at Tel Aviv landed south of the city, in Rishon Lezion, and in the sea.

The armed wing of Islamic Jihad said it had fired an Iranian-built, Fajr-5 rocket at Tel Aviv.

"We have widened the range of the battle to reach Tel Aviv and what is coming will be greater," the group said in a statement.

This reminds me of when you are at a club and a punk starts talking smack to a Bouncer.

Then the punk throws a drink at the Bouncer's face and then the Bouncer man handles the punk.

Who should we blame for this incident?

The Bouncer or the Punk?

Analogy:
Bouncer - Israel
Punk - Hamas
Drink - Rockets
:D

These children simply know Israel well. They know that Israel does NOT bomb indiscriminately, unlike Hamas terrorists.

I Guess these children did not know Israel well then !

_64164468_hamas_rockets464x458.gif

The two rockets fired at Tel Aviv landed south of the city, in Rishon Lezion, and in the sea.

The armed wing of Islamic Jihad said it had fired an Iranian-built, Fajr-5 rocket at Tel Aviv.

"We have widened the range of the battle to reach Tel Aviv and what is coming will be greater," the group said in a statement.

These missiles was sent to Hamas by Iran way before the Syrian revolution started, after Iran's support for the dictator in Syria Hamas turned against Iran, now most of the weapons in the hand of Hamas are from Libya.

See, Israeli Jeep VS Kornet missile sent from Libya

want a candy to celebrate that ?

Oh Iran has done a lot of things actually see the new fresh weapons shipment to the Syrian dictator ?

So far Iran has successfully killed more than 38,000 innocent Syrian people alongside with Assad You Must be really proud.

to prevent another arab puppet who's bows before america like your sword dancing kings then its worth it in the long run and you forget assad was open to dialogue but your kings were paying extremists to carry on fighting. Being part afghan i dont want syria to become talibistan. You need to ask yourself are proud that your kings who claim to beacons of islam who love the occasional sword dance with americans who sided with israel as usual. KSA has no influence just good for buying billions worth of weapons. Those Fajr missiles that got near tel aviv are iranian btw give credit where its due.

These missiles was sent to Hamas by Iran way before the Syrian revolution started, after Iran's support for the dictator in Syria Hamas turned against Iran, now most of the weapons in the hand of Hamas are from Libya.

Hamas best rockets are still Iranian made. Even Libya posses Fajr-5 rockets.

Back
Top Bottom