What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

to prevent another arab puppet who's bows before america like your sword dancing kings then its worth it in the long run and you forget assad was open to dialogue but your kings were paying extremists to carry on fighting. Being part afghan i dont want syria to become talibistan. You need to ask yourself are proud that your kings who claim to beacons of islam who love the occasional sword dance with americans who sided with israel as usual. KSA has no influence just good for buying billions worth of weapons. Those Fajr missiles that got near tel aviv are iranian btw.

Oh i'm sorry show me where my kings move their planes to bomb their own people simply because they want democracy ?
so by your logic Iran need to send its terrorists to kill the Syrian people to prevent a so called "puppet", LOL

so i guess Assad is a real Muslim then hah ? Tell me why he did not fire a single shot at Israelis who are occupying his lands for the last 40 years ? instead his bullets & tanks & planes & bombs are only magically working against his own people, Tell me how many Iranian soldier died for palestine for the last 60 years ? if you answered that question i'll give you a nice little gift.
btw if you hate the west that much why are you living in their lands, Afghani ???? + i'll take a king dancing with Americans over a terrorist bombing his own cities any day in the week.

There Are some news that Hamas shot down an Israeli scout plane, the operation was captured on tape and the video will be published later.

The video is published.

Last edited by a moderator:
firing Grad missiles on occupied cities

And another Grad missile

Oh i'm sorry show me where my kings move their planes to bomb their own people simply because they want democracy ?
so by your logic Iran need to send its terrorists to kill the Syrian people to prevent a so called "puppet", LOL

so i guess Assad is a real Muslim then hah ? Tell me why he did not fire a single shot at Israelis who are occupying his lands for the last 40 years ? instead his bullets & tanks & planes & bombs are only magically working against his own people, Tell me how many Iranian soldier died for palestine for the last 60 years ? if you answered that question i'll give you a nice little gift.
btw if you hate the west that much why are you living in their lands me. Afghani ???? + i'll take a king dancing with Americans over a terrorist bombing his own cities any day in the week.

Asad fought the bloody wars with Israel in 1948, 1967 and 1973.

The Syrian Military is no match for the IDF. Any new round of fighting between Syria and Israel and Israel will capture Damascus.

Asad fought the bloody wars with Israel in 1948, 1967 and 1973.

The Syrian Military is no match for the IDF. Any new round of fighting between Syria and Israel and Israel will capture Damascus.

actually in 1948 Assad family was not even in power in Syria !!!

And I'm not asking about 1967 and 1973, All arabs fought in those wars not just him.
I'm asking why he did not do anything to try and take back,his land that was occupied by Israel for 40 years ? is his planes programed to shell his won citys Only or what ?!

actually in 1948 Assad family was not even in power in Syria !!!

And I'm not asking about 1967 and 1973, All arabs fought in those wars not just him.
I'm asking why he did not do anything to try and take back,his land that was occupied by Israel for 40 years ? is his planes programed to shell his won citys Only or what ?!

And how could he take it back?

If an all out joint surprise attack with Egypt in 1973 couldn't do it how work after 1973, when IDF grew even stronger and Arabs lost the Soviet Union as their key ally.

And how could he take it back?

If an all out joint surprise attack with Egypt in 1973 couldn't do it how work after 1973, when IDF grew even stronger and Arabs lost the Soviet Union as their key ally.

Then why he did not STFU and stoped brainwashing his people for the last 40 years that he will destroy Israel and take all his lands back, lol, let us not forget also that Israeli jets flew over his presidential palace in 2007 and he pissed in his pants and didn't do anything..

Hamas claims it has downed an Israeli UAV:
38923309842023169236.jpg

Wonder which model it is and how did they downed it?

Then why he did not STFU and stoped brainwashing his people for the last 40 years that he will destroy Israel and take all his lands back, lol, let us not forget also that Israeli jets flew over his presidential palace in 2007 and he pissed in his pants and didn't do anything..

Because the Syrian Air Force is no match for the Israeli Air Force.

In 1982, when Israel invaded Lebanon, Israel shot down 82 Syrian Fighters with no loss of its own.

Iron dome try to intercept Hamas missiles

Hamas claims it has downed an Israeli UAV:
38923309842023169236.jpg

Wonder which model it is and how did they downed it?

it's a "Skylait B" UAV

746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom