What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

Punk *** kid, do not defame our religion with your Taliban inspired righteousness.

Quran Sura Nisa 4:29

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

Quran Sura Nisa 4:30

And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allah , is [always] easy.

VCheng if we let his foolishness slide then any guest who happens upon this thread will leave with the impression that Islam allows suicide bombing. It is a disservice to Islam if we allow him to sputter nonsense.

Brave palestinian children playing football while the Israeli war machine is bombing their city

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Kingmamba

You are making fun of Quran e paak by posting its verses here. Did you even do vadoo [ vazoo] before even reading the Holy Book ? I wont discuss it what ever you may perceive it as , it wont affect me.

Your attitude towards me and your religion reflects the teachings you got and offcourse how old you are. PEACE.

(((graphic)))

Jana, the young girl who got killed by Israeli terrorism

579101_493808610640310_1250293735_n.jpg

179970598.jpg

i took her name from the website i found her picture in.

hahaha keep dreaming! you forgot to mention Israeli air defence systems. Majority of things you throw will be swatted like flies. Where does KSA stand on this situation? What does it plan to do (bend over like always or some potent action)? :azn::sniper:

Qassam shells the occupied city of Spring Hill (Tel aviv) in response of the Israeli bombing on the people of Gaza

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Kingmamba

You are making fun of Quran e paak by posting its verses here. Did you even do vadoo [ vazoo] before even reading the Holy Book ? I wont discuss it what ever you may perceive it as , it wont affect me.

Your attitude towards me and your religion reflects the teachings you got and offcourse how old you are. PEACE.

To each his own, I am willing to bet more people took offense to your comments than mine. However arguing with you is like watching paint dry, pointless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom