What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

According to your belief and religion it doesnt. In our religion it does.

I wonder what will you do if israeli army kills your sister, brother and mother .. What choice will you have ? find a rationale or sign a peace treaty ? Ask those who lost their loved ones, thousands injured. It is this blunt support of america towards israel is what making usa being hated.

My religion is Islam, in my Islam suicide is haram and unforgivable. In your Islam it is an honor, I would put my Islam up against yours any day of the week.

Salaam.

There Are some news that Hamas shot down an Israeli scout plane, the operation was captured on tape and the video will be published later.

My religion is Islam, in my Islam suicide is haram and unforgivable. In your Islam it is an honor, I would put my Islam up against yours any day of the week.

Salaam.

I am so clear about what i wrote. you wrote salaam and i got to know how much do you know about islam. Cheers amigo the world is yours.

Egypt's PM, security officials to visit Gaza on Friday

CAIRO | Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08pm EST
(Reuters) - Egypt's prime minister and security officials will make a one-day visit to Gaza on Friday in a show of support for the Palestinian enclave after several days of shelling by Israeli forces, a cabinet source told Reuters.

"Prime Minister Hisham Kandil will visit, along with security officials, the Gaza Strip on Friday for a day's visit to meet with officials there and show solidarity with the Palestinian people," the cabinet official said, adding that details of the visit would be released later.

A security source told Reuters that Egypt's intelligence chief, General Mohamed Rafaat Shehata, would be among those visiting the strip. Presidential spokesman Yasser Ali said the minister of health and some of President Mursi's assistants would accompany the prime minister.

A Hamas rocket killed three Israelis north of Gaza on Thursday, drawing the first blood from Israel as the Palestinian death toll rose to 15 in a military showdown lurching closer to all-out war.

(Writing by Marwa Awad; Editing by Mark Heinrich)

Egypt's PM, security officials to visit Gaza on Friday | Reuters

Actually No, it's not okay in Islam to bomb yourself to shreds.
Where in the Holy Quran dose it say go kill yourself ?

Now dont start asking me to quote Quran e Paaks verses here.
This thread is not about Quran e Paak nor about islam , so stop discussing it here. Ill count it as an insult. Be happy with what you have learnt and you believe. Stay on the topic which is israel and hammas.

I am so clear about what i wrote. you wrote salaam and i got to know how much do you know about islam. Cheers amigo the world is yours.

Suicide bombing is haram and is an unforgivable sin. I do not see why this is a dispute??

My writing Salaam is irrelevant. I could have wrote out the full Salaamo Alaiykum but I did not see why it made a difference if you got the message.

Firing rockets on beersheba

Last edited by a moderator:
Suicide bombing is haram and is an unforgivable sin. I do not see why this is a dispute??

My writing Salaam is irrelevant. I could have wrote out the full Salaamo Alaiykum but I did not see why it made a difference if you got the message.

you cant say/write the basic thing right and you are arguing with me over suicide bombing ? get a life.

Still you wrote it wrong.

This thread is not about Quran e Paak nor about islam , so stop discussing it here. Ill count it as an insult. Be happy with what you have learnt and you believe. Stay on the topic which is israel and hammas.

Just Google Islamic view on suicide and you will be enlightened.

That's because you can't find the quote, now do us all a favor and go study Islam better.

an injured brave fighter, still fight back for his land even though he is injured.

148100_299837460116897_507392444_n.jpg

Just Google Islamic view on suicide and you will be enlightened.

People like you take islamic teachings from google and get enlightened . BRAVO !

Ask any Jew to do this in new york and ready to get bashed :)

That's because you can't find the quote, now do us all a favor and go study Islam better.

I see the respect you have. stay on topic .

Back
Top Bottom