What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

@ somebozo :
dont tell us what your father did with you.
of course you should say something like that. because your arss got kicked in the war and now saddam is in the hell there you will go. i know All Iranians are a pain in your arss.
Use Vaseline, It's useful

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when people use the racist card, while they don't know what the word means.

I have seen your comments in various flame wars initiated in Iranian threads between Turks, Arabs, and Iranians. You are a racist and so are a bunch of the Turks and Arabs on this forum. Do not feel like I have singled you out.

@ somebozo :
dont tell us what your father did with you.
of course you should say something like that. because your arss got kicked in the war and now saddam is in the hell there you will go. i know All Iranians are a pain in your arss.
Use Vaseline, It's useful

Living under the sanctions must have its affect on your IQ as you failed to realize I am not a supporter of Hamas or FSA or any other terrorist proxies!

Last edited by a moderator:
For us Muslims martyrdom is an honor . the more israel tries to suppress our palestinian brothers the more unsafe israel becomes. Tooth for a tooth and soul for a soul. Did you forget the suicide bombings in Tel aviv's hotels and resturants ?

israel wont make friends with this attack neither will get any purposeful victory. Peace is the only way to go forward , it is for israel to decide not the palestinians because they are suffering.
Imagine such an attack on israel's PM .. israel will declare war. or perhaps israel is preparing to declare a war against Iran making palestine the starting point.

For us Muslims martyrdom is an honor . the more israel tries to suppress our palestinian brothers the more unsafe israel becomes. Tooth for a tooth and soul for a soul. Did you forget the suicide bombings in Tel aviv's hotels and resturants ?

israel wont make friends with this attack neither will get any purposeful victory. Peace is the only way to go forward , it is for israel to decide not the palestinians because they are suffering.
Imagine such an attack on israel's PM .. israel will declare war. or perhaps israel is preparing to declare a war against Iran making palestine the starting point.

Suicide bombing does not give someone martyrdom.

Official definition of matrydom is one fighting to protect his dignity honour and family. Not a chunk of land. Suicide and terrorism is by no means martyrdom. Otherwise you must accept TTP as legitimate and honorable organisation.

More than half of Israel is populated with Arab Jews expelled by their Arab Muslim brethen so they are suffering to execpt that the Jews of europe has fared far better in hosting their Arab-Jewish brethen than Arab-Muslims hosting their Palestinean brethen in the name of religion and nationalism.

Suicide bombing does not give someone martyrdom.

According to your belief and religion it doesnt. In our religion it does.

I wonder what will you do if israeli army kills your sister, brother and mother .. What choice will you have ? find a rationale or sign a peace treaty ? Ask those who lost their loved ones, thousands injured. It is this blunt support of america towards israel is what making usa being hated.

Official definition of matrydom is one fighting to protect his dignity honour and family. Not a chunk of land. Suicide and terrorism is by no means martyrdom. Otherwise you must accept TTP as legitimate and honorable organisation.

More than half of Israel is populated with Arab Jews expelled by their Arab Muslim brethen so they are suffering to execpt that the Jews of europe has fared far better in hosting their Arab-Jewish brethen than Arab-Muslims hosting their Palestinean brethen in the name of religion and nationalism.

Self made definition . Fail.

with an AK-47. I am sure it must be super-effective! :sniper:

Ignorant:

“This flow of arms, which includes advanced Fajr-3 and Fajr-5 missiles capable of reaching the outskirts of Tel Aviv, has been supplemented by equipment smuggled from Libya, such as thefairly advanced Russian-made SA-14, SA-16, and SA-18 anti-aircraft missiles, which could pose a threat to Israeli aircraft and the Eilat airport,” the report, titled “Sinai: A New Front,”

Hamas, insurgents basing SAMs in Sinai for attacks on Israel | World Tribune

Back
Top Bottom