What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

How do you know what I'm going to do in case of war? Assumptions, just assumptions. Traitor? Iran is full with traitors. Just look at Twilight. Every single man who supports IRI is a traitor in my eyes.
you wont to do anything.it was people like you who escaped to LA when Iran-Iraq war began.now answer me what the hell will you do if war begin?
no one care what a traitor who has shame to put the flag of the nation he is born think about the people like dear tiwlight.
poeple like him have always have defended Iran and people like you always have to shut up when it comes to acting not talking.

you wont to do anything.it was people like you who escaped to LA when Iran-Iraq war began.now answer me what the hell will you do if war begin?

My father was in the Basij in the Iran-Iraq war, and my nephew died in it. Wtf are you talking about? All you military fanboys don't know jackshit.

i dont care about your dear father but you....
who are you?what have you done for your nation?han????

I was a kid back then. Forced to leave with my parents, because a bunch of uneducated and illiterate mullahs took over the country, and imported a backward religious ideology in the country. I will never kiss the IRI flag, nor will I ever make a contribution to the society they build. When the regime is gone, you could expect millions of Iranians returning.

I was a kid back then. Forced to leave with my parents, because a bunch of uneducated and illiterate mullahs took over the country, and imported a backward religious ideology in the country. I will never kiss the IRI flag, nor will I ever make a contribution to the society they build. When the regime is gone, you could expect millions of Iranians returning.
ok anyway those bearded and uneducated mullahs are in power now.if you feel so unconfortable about your nationality no problem.change it to duch and let us Iranian do our business.im glad alike you people are not in Iran.hope they never return.
Iran-Flag.gif

Naval_flag_of_Iran_1933-1980.svg

i kiss both this holly flags.and long live IRAN

ok anyway those bearded and uneducated mullahs are in power now.if you feel so unconfortable about your nationality no problem.change it to duch and let us Iranian do our business.im glad alike you people are not in Iran.hope they never return.

I have the Dutch nationality, and since I was born in Pakistan, I don't have the Iranian nationality. I don't feel any pity about that. The Iranian (Islamic republic) passport is not worth one penny. I don't care what you hope. I'm studying here in Holland, and have a great future in sight. You don't have to worry about me.

But you're right. I have to be more critical about Iran on this forum. Let's see what I can do.

I have the Dutch nationality, and since I was born in Pakistan, I don't have the Iranian nationality. I don't feel any pity about that. The Iranian (Islamic republic) passport is not worth one penny. I don't care what you hope. I'm studying here in Holland, and have a great future in sight. You don't have to worry about me.
best of luck....anyway as you said you arent Iranian.so never come and talk as an Iranian people.you do not represent us.in any field!
i born in somewhere near vanak square in tehran.im studying in Iran and i will work in Iran i will marry an Iranian woman in Iran. my children will grow up in Iran.i will be retired in Iran and i will die in Iran.

best of luck....anyway as you said you arent Iranian.so never come and talk as an Iranian people.you do not represent us.in any field!
i born in somewhere near vanak square in tehran.im studying in Iran and i will work in Iran i will marry an Iranian woman in Iran. my children will grow up in Iran.i will be retired in Iran and i will die in Iran.

Lucky you. And how I will call myself, is only up to me. I don't care about your opinion.

In some extent I am jealous of Israel. What they do with terrorists without caring borders of countries is just amazing. I feel more and more eunuch as an Indian after every successful Israel operation against terrorists.

its my nationality i wont let someone act like he is from my nation.
now i have no time for you.now i should study my lessons.need to serve my nation in future...

Perhaps you could do something in cranebuilding. I heard they need stronger cranes, in order to hang more people in public squares. Success with that nation!

I don't know what I find more pleasing, the dead wahabi terrorist or the fact that the qataris/Saudis/GCC in general will just look away and after a few days will just send a condolence letter saying RIP.

I swear, one day we will get back every penny we gave these terrorist fucks.

So now they become "Terrorists" when they don't share the same views as Iran and don't want to kill the Syrian children with cold blood ? LMAO

Behold people the Iranian hypocrisy at its best.

btw i reported you for the term wahabi which is an offensive term, the Only wahab here is Allah.

apgazaac121115wg.jpg

AP Photo/Ariel Schalit
A rocket launched by Palestinian militants toward Israel makes its way from the northern Gaza Strip, seen from the Israeli-Gaza Border, southern Israel, Nov. 15, 2012.

Israel Extends Air Strikes on Gaza as Hamas Retaliates - ABC News

Another fresh example of human shield tactics by Hamas.

well , please stop this .... the topic get ruined and I'm sure zionist are happy ...

look like our Fajr 5 hit Tel Aviv very well ....

about Fajr 5 :

Fajr-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
One Fajr was launched towards Tel Aviv but missed. Iranian made rockets cant hit even a large town.

Most of the Fajrs were destroyed yesterday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom