What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

sherover nagoo haji
In bahsaro bezar vase Surena. Man az amsale to nimche akhoond 10000 barabar Irooni taram.

Javoonaye Irooni hezar ta moshkel daran, toye nimche akhoond oomadi vase man parcham dare wahabiyaye arabestano felestin shodi? Khejalat bekesh ye zare az khodet. Akhe farghe to ba Reza Shah Pahlavi chie? To arabi, oon gharb zade bood. Iran male Iraniast, na arab, na gharb zade.

well , you have problems with Islam , I knew this from beginning , so answering you in this forum and topic has no result ....

I'm Lor and I know who I am and I'm belong of which one of Persian tribes and I can track it till Cyrus era (not quite perfectly ) , but can you doing something like this !? so please next time think before talking !! and watch your mouth , use Persian font for writing Parsi ....
well , your supporters is an American , right !? you even can's see the damage that Britain and USA cause your so called country ( Iran ) ..... so talking with you is wasting time .... if you want to answering me , answer me in PM

well , look like brave Palestinian fighters begin to fighting back against them , may Allah bless them .....

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّ*حْمَـٰنِ الرَّ*حِيمِ
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا عَدُوِّي وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَاءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِم بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَقَدْ كَفَرُ*وا بِمَا جَاءَكُم مِّنَ الْحَقِّ يُخْرِ*جُونَ الرَّ*سُولَ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۙ أَن تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّـهِ رَ*بِّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ خَرَ*جْتُمْ جِهَادًا فِي سَبِيلِي وَابْتِغَاءَ مَرْ*ضَاتِي ۚ تُسِرُّ*ونَ إِلَيْهِم بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَأَنَا أَعْلَمُ بِمَا أَخْفَيْتُمْ وَمَا أَعْلَنتُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَفْعَلْهُ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاءَ السَّبِيلِ ﴿١﴾

O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah, your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval, [take them not as friends]. You confide to them affection, but I am most knowing of what you have concealed and what you have declared. And whoever does it among you has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way. [60:1]

Tanzil - Quran Navigator |

Allah Already showing us the enemy ....

Letting Egypt take de-facto control of Gaza is not a bad idea, a nation with well-defined national interest is better than a loose pack of idealist. (with a pact, no heavy units, etc.)

Yes after an agreement with Israel. Ghaza was part of Egypt for several years as was the west bank part of Jordan.

I dont think Egypt or Jordan want to have anything to do with either Gaza or the West bank. They cry "brothers" but they dont do anything. They have just deserted them. So I dont think this is a possible solution at all.

You think Egypt can control gaza and put some of its military there?
Egypt does not need Gaza. Egypt cant control properly even bedouins in Sinai. Thats main problem about Gaza: no one needs it.

49984235.jpg

8 Iron Dome interceptors over Beersheva.

In Kiryat Malahi, that is not protected by Iron Dome there are 3 killed.

Gain territory! strategic territory against Israel.
We already send money to Fatah and during the Ghaza war.
this would make more problems than it can solve my opinion is untie the palstanians so that they may have a independent country then force a peace agreement if we have to
by the way we in egypt have bigger problems our economy and securing our share of the nile
Egypt does not need Gaza. Egypt cant control properly even bedouins in Sinai. Thats main problem about Gaza: no one needs it.
we can if our president let the army handle it but for some reason he always tells the army to stand back all he want is to solve the situation peacefully with them

IRan will continue to support Hamas against enemy of humanity ( Zionists ) strongly !!!

if Hamas fighters stand still and won't loss the ground for today and tomorrow , then things will changes , ( Inshaallah )
Stop pretending you care. All you are interested now is distract attention from mass murder in Syria committed by Iranian stooges.

I dont think Egypt or Jordan want to have anything to do with either Gaza or the West bank. They cry "brothers" but they dont do anything. They have just deserted them. So I dont think this is a possible solution at all.
Jordan unlikely because they would much more concerned about Palestinians overthrowing the king. But Egypt can handle it easily like it did between 49-67.

Jordan unlikely because they would much more concerned about Palestinians overthrowing the king. But Egypt can handle it easily like it did between 49-67.
i know that this is what you and the isrealis wish move the people in gaza to sainai well let me remind you we paid alot of blood to get back saniai from isreal we are willing to pay a higher price now more than ever

sherover nagoo haji
In bahsaro bezar vase Surena. Man az amsale to nimche akhoond 10000 barabar Irooni taram.

Javoonaye Irooni hezar ta moshkel daran, toye nimche akhoond oomadi vase man parcham dare wahabiyaye arabestano felestin shodi? Khejalat bekesh ye zare az khodet. Akhe farghe to ba Reza Shah Pahlavi chie? To arabi, oon gharb zade bood. Iran male Iraniast, na arab, na gharb zade.
abii bas kon dige.chera be aghayede digaran tohin mikoni?

Go live in Palestine or Lebanon then. You're not Iranian, but a Arab.

just because he support some arabs then he is an arab?so who are you?an israeli?a duch?what?
you are facing the financial difficulties or us?you are under fearing a war or us?you will(have to) defend Iran in a war or us?shut up and respect kind of peope who have defended Iran while you bache sooosoooools....

just because he support some arabs then he is an arab?so who are you?an israeli?a duch?what?
you are facing the financial difficulties or us?you are under fearing a war or us?you will(have to) defend Iran in a war or us?shut up and respect kind of peope who have defended Iran while you bache sooosoooools....

Please spare me the crap. All you guys are a bunch of military fanboys, who on the internet go bragging about Iran's military equipment, while you never been on the front lines.

Please spare me the crap. All you guys are a bunch of military fanboys, who on the internet go bragging about Iran's military equipment, while you never been on the front lines.
Its us Iranians and whatever we do is up to us.you are a foreign traitor who feel shame to put the flag you have born in.yes if a war begin im the first one who will join basij(in spite of my hatred toward that organization).not like who is acting like you are an Iranian.now go away and stop acting like an Iranian.you were tolerable for me till you started attacking our felows.

Its us Iranians and whatever we do is up to us.you are a foreign traitor who feel shame to put the flag you have born in.yes if a war begin im the first one who will join basij(in spite of my hatred toward that organization).not like who is acting like you are an Iranian.now go away and stop acting like an Iranian.you were tolerable for me till you started attacking our felows.

How do you know what I'm going to do in case of war? Assumptions, just assumptions. Traitor? Iran is full with traitors. Just look at Twilight. Every single man who supports IRI is a traitor in my eyes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom