What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

IRan will continue to support Hamas against enemy of humanity ( Zionists ) strongly !!!

if Hamas fighters stand still and won't loss the ground for today and tomorrow , then things will changes , ( Inshaallah )

Egypt should just annex Ghaza and the conflict will end.

I don't know what I find more pleasing, the dead wahabi terrorist or the fact that the qataris/Saudis/GCC in general will just look away and after a few days will just send a condolence letter saying RIP.
What else do you suggest? Invade Israel?
I swear, one day we will get back every penny we gave these terrorist fucks.
lol keep dreaming.

Egypt should just annex Ghaza and the conflict will end.
and what will we gain by that ? no i think it would be better if you (GCC)did in gaza what you have done in syria send money weapons there at least this way you can say I have dont something right in my life

Egypt should control gaza with Palestinians go ahead as well and place their army until it's solved.

IRan will continue to support Hamas against enemy of humanity ( Zionists ) strongly !!!

if Hamas fighters stand still and won't loss the ground for today and tomorrow , then things will changes , ( Inshaallah )

Iran will not, Islamic Republic govt will continue to support Hamas. There is a clear distinction. Iran doesn't equal this govt, maybe it did at the start of the revolution, but not anymore. 3/4 of the living inhabitants of our 2500 year old nation have been born after the revolution and those 1/4 that didn't have had it up to their necks with IR.

You can support the regime and your wahabi friends in Saudi Arabia and Palestine all you want, but the vast majority of Iran wants nothing to do with this ilk. One day the bitter truth will come crashing down on you and other regime supporters. Continue to support the enemies of Iran and see where it will get you.

Agar ma emrooz ba Israel doshmanim bekhatere amsale toe. Israel hich vaght ba Iran moshkeli nadasht va bade inke shomaha sharo kam konin, hich moshkeli ba Iran nakhahad dasht. Irano be goh keshidin be khatere ye mosht wahabi. Vaghean sharm avare. Tarikh be in doran negah mikone va nefrinetoon mikone.

I give a lot of crap to supporters of the Iranian regime...but to be honest, the Iranian people I have met are some of the best I've known (even the nutty ones). Nothing like the nation is portrayed.
I agree. Compare Twilight to saudi members here. Twilight is a religous guy and pretty backward, but he's not extreme and he's a peaceful guy. His hatred of Israel stems from his belief that they're killing innocent people and from the brainwashing he's receieved from his environment. Put a Jew in front of him and he will bore him to death with his talks about Islam more than anything else. Put a jew in front of a religous muslim off of the streets of saudi or pakistan and he will get run out of town faster than they can say allaho akbar.

Iran will not, Islamic Republic govt will continue to support Hamas. There is a clear distinction. Iran doesn't equal this govt, maybe it did at the start of the revolution, but not anymore. 3/4 of the living inhabitants of our 2500 year old nation have been born after the revolution and those 1/4 that didn't have had it up to their necks with IR.

You can support the regime and your wahabi friends in Saudi Arabia and Palestine all you want, but the vast majority of Iran wants nothing to do with this ilk. One day the bitter truth will come crashing down on you and other regime supporters. Continue to support the enemies of Iran and see where it will get you.

Agar ma emrooz ba Israel doshmanim bekhatere amsale toe. Israel hich vaght ba Iran moshkeli nadasht va bade inke shomaha sharo kam konin, hich moshkeli ba Iran nakhahad dasht. Irano be goh keshidin be khatere ye mosht wahabi. Vaghean sharm avare. Tarikh be in doran negah mikone va nefrinetoon mikone.

well , you live in Canada and you are not in Iran ( I doubt that you ever see IRan ) ...... I am an Iranian , and I will support them ....
so don't try to showing himself as Iran's people deputy .......
IRI is belong to Iranian people , Are you think IRI's leader come from mars !?
and finish this here .... I have no time to answer to who living in Canada ( one of Israel's supporter ) and saying nonsense about Iran and Iranian !!!

.................................................................................

Israeli police: 3 killed in rocket attack

JERUSALEM (AP) — Gaza militants, reeling from an Israeli military operation, killed three Israelis on Thursday in a rocket attack that is likely to exact a harsh retaliation by Israel.

The casualties were the first since Israel launched its operation on Wednesday with the assassination of Hamas' top military commander. Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the three Israelis died after a rocket struck their apartment building in the country's south.

Since the Israeli operation started, 11 Palestinians, including two young children and seven militants, have been killed in Gaza and more than 93 were wounded.

Israelis and Gazans both holed up in their homes Thursday in anticipation of heavy fighting on the second day of the military's campaign.

Israeli aircraft, tanks and naval gunboats pounded the Hamas-ruled coastal strip and rocket salvoes thudded into southern Israel.

The operation, launched after days of rocket fire from the coastal territory, was Israel's most intense attack on Gaza since its full-scale war there four years ago.

It has also deepened the instability gripping the Middle East. Cairo recalled its ambassador in response to the military operation, which began just days after Israel was drawn into Syria's civil war for the first time.

In the Gaza Strip, hundreds of mourners braved the Israeli attacks to bury Hamas mastermind Ahmed Jabari, waving the green Hamas flag.

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-police-3-killed-rocket-attack-072108251.html

well , you live in Canada and you are not in Iran ( I doubt that you ever see IRan ) ...... I am an Iranian , and I will support them ....

so don't try to showing himself as Iran's people deputy .......

IRI is belong to Iranian people , Are you think IRI's leader come from mars !?

.................................................................................

sherover nagoo haji
In bahsaro bezar vase Surena. Man az amsale to nimche akhoond 10000 barabar Irooni taram.

Javoonaye Irooni hezar ta moshkel daran, toye nimche akhoond oomadi vase man parcham dare wahabiyaye arabestano felestin shodi? Khejalat bekesh ye zare az khodet. Akhe farghe to ba Reza Shah Pahlavi chie? To arabi, oon gharb zade bood. Iran male Iraniast, na arab, na gharb zade.

I agree. Compare Twilight to saudi members here. Twilight is a religous guy and pretty backward, but he's not extreme and he's a peaceful guy. His hatred of Israel stems from his belief that they're killing innocent people and from the brainwashing he's receieved from his environment. Put a Jew in front of him and he will bore him to death with his talks about Islam more than anything else. Put a jew in front of a religous muslim off of the streets of saudi or pakistan and he will get run out of town faster than they can say allaho akbar.

I have met some that left during the revolution (including an airforce guy...I'm sure you know that whole mess)...and some who have came since. Good folks...and no, they don't hate Iran (used to know some who had a scrap yard outside of El Paso, used to say we should visit soon before the US attacked them)

and what will we gain by that ? no i think it would be better if you (GCC)did in gaza what you have done in syria send money weapons there at least this way you can say I have dont something right in my life

Gain territory! strategic territory against Israel.
We already send money to Fatah and during the Ghaza war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom