What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

Egypt decide to withdraw its ambassador, and call for an emergency meeting in the UN

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, could israel have used an car bomb? If I look at the burned car and the aerial vid, I can't spot the missile (even by looking at it frame by frame).

Invoking the rules, Israel mulls toppling Abbas | Reuters

Lieberman mulling offer to Palestinians: Drop UN bid and Israel will recognize state within provisional borders - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Israeli government threatens it may revoke all or part of the Oslo accords ,topple Abbas and cripple West Bank economy if he takes status upgrade to UN. In a draft document Israeli concessions would include

1. Israel would immediately recognize a Palestinian state in provisional borders, based in Area A of the West Bank, where Palestinians would have control over security and civilian matters, and Area B, where Palestinians would have control over civilian issues alone; these areas would comprise some 40-50 percent of the territory in the West Bank.

2. The period of time for this Palestinian state along provisional borders would not be determined in advanced, and no deadline would be set for permanent borders. Negotiations over permanent borders and other core issues would be renewed.

3. The Palestinians would commit to not taking any unilateral steps, particularly with regard to approaching the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

4. Israel would not freeze construction in the large settlement blocs of Ariel, Ma'aleh Adumim and Gush Etzion.

The draft document will be reviewed in the coming days. Is this a panic reaction? Are the punishments just bluffs?

Israel has published the video of bombing itself.See it here,the last video:
Gaza under Israeli attack: LIVE UPDATES — RT

Yes, but it could just be aerial supervision.

But anyone know if Jaberi was in the pro-Iran camp of Hamas? It could be that Israel (supported by some GCC countries) wanted to get rid of him, in order to move the organization more towards the Qatari camp.

Oh, so, in response to the observations of UN, AI or even Israeli investigators, you present Youtube! I'm convinced! Does the IDF have some Goy division to shoot Palestinians? If they do, I'll join this most moral force now!
I post photo and video evidence of Hamas using human shields and you post stupid ultra leftist articles from Guardian and other nonsense like this. Here more:

_45363784_006699496-1.1352925063.jpg

544.1352925068.jpg

a-rocket-fired-by-palestinian-militants-at-southern-israel-leaves-a-thin-trail-of-white-smoke1.1352925073.jpg

kassam.1352925076.jpg

Here example how Hamas uses women and mosques for shields:

Hamas "fighters" hided in mosque. Then they called on radio women to come and rescue their "fighters". Women arrived and put their clothes on Hamas "fighters" and so they escaped.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Gaza women killed in mosque siege

:rofl:

So do you think Abbas will bow to israeli pressure?

Edit: Swedish media reports spokesman for Hamas military wing says "Murder of Jabari have opened hells gates"

The hood of the car wasnt even damaged, the bystanders stole it afterwards lol.

using women as human shields is when the hammas calls/kidnaps innocent women to protect their fighters and not making them wear female cloths

btw if you really go into the dept, the poor little palestine is all sorrounded by enemies who keep bulldozing their homes to make way for new settlers, they have stones to pelt and women cloths to wear to save their poor lives while israelis protected by 10 inch metal bullet proof plate tanks come and bulldoze their homes

Al-Mayadeen TV reporting that 3 locally made missiles have hit Tel-Aviv.

Back
Top Bottom