What's new

2 Palestinians killed in Israeli assassination in the Gaza Strip

Me too Akh, I'm an American citizen but Israel told us we aren't allowed into Jerusalem until we give up our citizenship to Gaza. Which means we can't ever go back to see our cousins there.

Yes you can, make sure you don't enter from border crossing and leave from tunnel you will be caught. However, many people enter and exit through tunnels so they can't prove anything and it would be as if you were staying in Egypt. Keep it to yourself once you get back into Egypt.

Maybe we'll go together one day. :)

What? That sounds insane. Why are they doing such a thing? Gaza and the West Bank is Palestinian land. Gazans should be able to travel inside Palestine as much as they want despite both areas not being bordered by land!

Explain that more thoroughly, please. It is legal for me as an Saudi Arabian citizen to visit Gaza through the border crossing in Rafah? I mean is it fine for the Egyptian and Gazan authorities checking my documents when entering and leaving? How many use the tunnels to enter Gaza and the tunnels to leave again as if they never were there?

Sorry for all the questions 7abibi.

Insha'Allah.

Yeah very calm, like rockets fired during Sharon's funeral or 6 rockets fired at Ashkelon later.

And dozens of airstrikes and shells against Gaza during the same period....

Also, Israel had already 'retaliated' as they claim with numerous attacks and one targeted attack which left one in coma state.

This came out of nowhere after Egypt mediated between the two.

What? That sounds insane. Why are they doing such a thing? Gaza and the West Bank is Palestinian land. Gazans should be able to travel inside Palestine as much as they want despite both areas not being bordered by land!

Explain that more thoroughly, please. It is legal for me as an Saudi Arabian citizen to visit Gaza through the border crossing in Rafah? I mean is it fine for the Egyptian and Gazan authorities checking my documents when entering and leaving? How many use the tunnels to enter Gaza and the tunnels to leave again as if they never were there?

Sorry for all the questions 7abibi.

Insha'Allah.

Yes it is fine, try getting 'tanseek' from your nation to get permit to visit Gaza, possibly from Palestinian lawyers or embassy employees in Saudi Arabia.

After that, in Gaza I can cheat you out to get a Gaza ID which you can use to go back and forth through the crossing.

There are dozens of travel only tunnels which aren't scary, you can go through a car it will take two minutes.

Edit: Turns out there has been no confirmed Palestinian response as of yet.

RIP .

now its time for paying back . i am not sure hamas will hold his anger forever ! those zio savages think they can do whatever shyt they want and just get away with it ! well , thats not an option anymore !

Yeah very calm, like rockets fired during Sharon's funeral or 6 rockets fired at Ashkelon later.
did they kill anyone ? if u were not garbage and savage terrorist , you wouldnt reply to an attack with no killling by bombing civilians u retard goons (talking about zio politicians )

Why is Egypt not helping more? I do not understand this. Have they still blocked the tunnels?
WHY is Egypt not helping anymore ? thats cause theyre waiting for u to help them .

u think if u come here and say your condolences youre pro-palestinain all of a sudden ?

no dude ! you guys should cut the hypocrisy and once in your life unite with other countries in freedom of palestine .

now i ask u sth : what does allah want from u ? insulting shia muslim on a daily basis or uniting with them to free palestine ?

I am more worried about the civilians in Gaza who suffer from the embargo. Why is Egypt not helping more? I do not understand this. Have they still blocked the tunnels?

How would Egypt help them when they kill Egyptian Soldiers.

Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji3oun

My condolences to their families.

How about rockets rain on Israel, like thousands at a time.

Who Stopped you doing that, But later when Israel replies don't bring the bodies and cry over it.

Edit: Turns out there has been no confirmed Palestinian response as of yet.

Because Hamas Already said it wasn't involved in firing the rocket during Funeral, I this This guy was acting alone. Now he got his reward ( Lol Every action has a reaction right!!!)

Last edited:
did they kill anyone ? if u were not garbage and savage terrorist , you wouldnt reply to an attack with no killling by bombing civilians u retard goons (talking about zio politicians )

This the stupidest post ever, Did they kill anyone???? Buddy the rocket fired blindly at Israel, it missed the target later 5 out of 6 were intercepted by Iron Dome, what if they land at people or what if iron dome doesn't exists??? it doesn't matter if it killed or not you fired at another country owing to kill Jews.. Do you stay put if Saudi fired at you no matter if no one dead???

now its time for paying back . i am not sure hamas will hold his anger forever ! those zio savages think they can do whatever shyt they want and just get away with it ! well , thats not an option anymore !

You Payback??? you'll get the same reply. it was the Action from Gaza led into this reaction.. lately IAF was Doing surgerical strikes firing at the origin of the rockets but now they got clever, Aren't they??? killing the guy who fired,,, That's Super cool. Now the Savages have to think before they strike

Do you stay put if Saudi fired at you no matter if no one dead???

we wouldnt respond by killing civilians . is that hard to understand and absorb ?

israel is a terrorist regime , if saudi fired rockets and they were "intercepted" by iran , our response would be for example bombing govt. HQ
but as israel is terrorist , they kill civilians and children .

You Payback??? you'll get the same reply. it was the Action from Gaza led into this reaction.. lately IAF was Doing surgerical strikes firing at the origin of the rockets but now they got clever, Aren't they??? killing the guy who fired,,, That's Super cool. Now the Savages have to think before they strike

israeli zio terrorists are savages . dont get me wrong , but i hope u run away from zio regime right now .

cause if u troll iran , zio regime will be vaporized ASAP :D

and seriously the last thing u want is an angry iran ! you are doing it by killing civilians

we wouldnt respond by killing civilians . is that hard to understand and absorb ?
israel is a terrorist regime , if saudi fired rockets and they were "intercepted" by iran , our response would be for example bombing govt. HQ
but as israel is terrorist , they kill civilians and children

IAF didn't kill the Civilian but the terrorist who fired the Rocket. of course there maybe collateral damage.(When Iran was blowing up head quarters there were collateral damages too) But why do Israel care about it, If Hamas has any worry about its people, let them storing and firing the rockets from non populated places. every time they fire at Israel Gaza suffers from Israel, So why don't Hamas change their attitude or strategy.

Zionist Al Qaeda say they defend sunnis
Fake, it's just a reason for the JEWS terrorists to bomb the palestinians for real

RIP .

Lol little provocateur. Mind ur business.
Thanks to Iron Dome no. But we wont tolerate terrorising our civilians by Iran's dogs.

you guys should cut the hypocrisy and once in your life unite with other countries in freedom of palestine .
You should cut ur hypocricy when u slaughter 1000 Syrians each week and then shed crocodile tears about two terrorists.

Lol little provocateur. Mind ur business.
such a kid

hanks to Iron Dome no. But we wont tolerate terrorising our civilians by Iran's dogs.
such a funny person & kid

You should cut ur hypocricy when u slaughter 1000 Syrians each week and then shed crocodile tears about two terrorists.
such a liar .

go fetch your cookies , eat them and stay out of adult's talk

Back
Top Bottom