What's new

Hawking: God did not create Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a free thinker and i agree with hawking. Acording to Christanity the earth is 6000 years and that for me is enough proof that its stupid (no offence offcorse).

If you guys have the time then watch the whole sereis

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect May be Mr Hawkings is sore at God because of his disabalities ! on the positive note he should thank God that who created mankind and declared them super amoungst all forms of life and this super race was provided the intelligence becuase of which he can now convey his message. If there was life to created by big bangs man has conducted enough himself on a very high ntensity it would have created not man but atleast some kind of life !!?

This is also a wonder of God when humans try and play God , Gods existance isnt on ths planet its the whole universe , there is some one out there running this show

And imo Relegion has created hatred among us tbh.

The crusades , Israeal and the Plastine issue , The taliban >->.

and i also agree with john lennon's view.

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect May be Mr Hawkings is sore at God because of his disabalities ! on the positive note he should thank God that who created mankind and declared them super amoungst all forms of life and this super race was provided the intelligence becuase of which he can now convey his message. If there was life to created by big bangs man has conducted enough himself on a very high ntensity it would have created not man but atleast some kind of life !!?

Man i am trying to say the same.If Mr.Hawking had time to just understand the disease process of his own he might have thought twice before reaching to such logical conclusion.:rolleyes:

God that who created mankind and declared them super amoungst all forms of life and this super race was provided the intelligence becuase of which he can now convey his message.

It is this kind of thinking which is propagated by most religions. This was the reason why Earth was considered the centre of the universe. In reality, earth is not the centre of the universe. Man's role in this universe is very very insignificant.

Stephen Hawking uses the example of other Earth like planets discovered to argue that we are not unique. The presence of such planets suggest that the probability of life being born is not all that much.

Ya sure buddy, he hasn't kept it personal himself. It's openly available on the internet.

S.W.Hawking@damtp.cam.ac.uk

Should it not be the other round that you prove that God exists.

Science is all about proof, if you cant prove it then it does not exist.

u see thats the main prob in Science there is one law an that "if u can not prove whether a thing exist u can also not proof whether that thing doesnot exist

Is this a one way street?

What is this 'You are either with us or against us!' attitude all about?

We will have to salute his will power.. With poor such physical condition he contributed immensely. I think he talks with the help of computer and only moves his fingers. Some 30 nurses are there to take care of him..etc

We will have to salute his will power.. With such poor physical condition he contributed immensely. I think he talks with the help of computer and only moves his fingers. Some 30 nurses are there to take care of him..etc

There is no such thing as God. It was created by humans to explain things which have a very low probability of happening as also to create a terror in the minds of people who were doing wrong things and oppressing others.

Everything in this universe is based on probability. Humans are superior species because they took steps that increased their probability of survival like use of tools to do things the right way instead of beating around the bush. Then there are also some conditions that are beyond the control of humans like nature and all these natural conditions combined with the steps the ancestors of humans took, made humans superior by either eliminating other species which were detrimental to human existence or by enhancing humans survival.

As far as your claim that humans have not created artificial life, let me remind you that artificial life ,in the form of cells and lower levels, has been created under laboratory conditions replicating the conditions that existed during the initial formation of life on earth and thus have proved the theory that humans were made not by god but by a probability of things that can happen when certain conditions are met. It is for precise this reason that life on other planets may also exist in some distant galaxy if those condition were met there.

There is probably no god..stop worrying and enjoy your lives.

There is probably no god..stop worrying and enjoy your lives.

Probably?

The concept of God was created some ancient petrified cave dwelling homo-sapien, whose underdeveloped brain did not comprehend the complexity of nature and therefore had to attribute its creation to some higher power...... hence the God concept.:hitwall:

Ironically, that God concept has since spread like a virus and morphed in various forms i.e. various religion/cult etc.

And here we are, as a human race, committing horrific atrocities in the name of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom