What's new

Hawking: God did not create Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know vivekanand and gandhi ji was a strong mind and they was one of the intelligent person of the world but Hawking is know as world most brilliant person on the earth so if he said universe is not created by god , it's mean he must have some proof or logic of that....but gandhi ji and vivekanand never gave any logic or proof in the favor of religious theory.....:pop::pop:
how ever what the people are saying i don't care but i know the religious theories are loosing their shining because of it's unproven and imaginary theories.....

This world believes a lot of things and not many of them are right.

ONCE UPON A TIMES THIS WORLD BELIEVED THAT EARTH WAS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE...:toast_sign:

ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WORLD BELIEVED THAT ATOM WAS THE SMALLEST INDESTRUCTIBLE PARTICLE.

ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WORLD THOUGHT THAT GOING AT 100MILES PER HOUR WILL KILL A MAN.

ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WORLD BELIEVED THAT...LEAVE IT

HECK...ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WORLD BELIEVED THAT BHAGAT SINGH WAS A TERRORIST AND GANDHI WAS A BEGGAR.

Last edited:
My Heart&Mind say It is Created By God , I never Think against it.

Hawking Negating his own Previous theory in which he mentioned that 'There is GOD in Creation of Universe'.

He also Dismiss the Theory of Great Scientist Newton according to which 'The Universe is Created by GOD , Because Universe can't be made up of Dispersed & Irregular Substances '

Science takes us to a certain point but after that even science leaves us clueless.

The truth is, no matter one believes it or not, there does exist some bigger power/force which exercises its control upon our lives and the events that comprise it.

How else will you explain the accident of birth? A child being born to a begger and at the same time another child being born to an ambani or a gates or something.

How else will you explain that during a bomb blast one man gets killed and one man escapes unscathed.

I just want to put my point across otherwise i can go on and on. The list is never ending.

Now the question arises, 'What would you call this bigger force?'

You may call it Allah
You may call it god
You may call it Bhagwan
You may call it angel

Heck..you may call it a keyboard if you will :P The point is not what you call it. The point is that it does exist.

:coffee:

This world believes a lot of things and not many of them are right.

ONCE UPON A TIMES THIS WORLD BELIEVED THAT EARTH WAS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE...:toast_sign:

ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WORLD BELIEVED THAT ATOM WAS THE SMALLEST INDESTRUCTIBLE PARTICLE.

ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WORLD THOUGHT THAT GOING AT 100MILES PER HOUR WILL KILL A MAN.

ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WORLD BELIEVED THAT...LEAVE IT

HECK...ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WORLD BELIEVED THAT BHAGAT SINGH WAS A TERRORIST AND GANDHI WAS A BEGGAR.

apply same for religious theories.....

apply same for religious theories.....

Of course! when did I say it doesn't apply to religious theories. in fact the belief that earth was the center of universe was upheld by the church itself.

Change is the only constant in life. Theories change. People change. Nations change. Religions change.

One thing that doesn't change is that there is something that controls many events that comprise our life. :smokin:

Call it what you will.

Science provides logical answers to many questions with empirical/mathematical proofs. The belief in supernatural that guides human destiny is figment of human imagination. God did not create humans but humans created concept of God.
men created religion.
religion created god
men,religions, and gods divided the land and minds. Cheers

Athism Vs Religion, this will never end until people learn to accept that everyone is different, that is called being Human. Theres no point bashing another persons believe instead ask yourself "How can i improve myself, instead of degrading others".

Thank you for the kind comment, Paladin.

I love science. It gives us cool things, and lets us observe the Universe. But far too often we are confronted with the dreaded "Scientific fact."

"It is a scientific fact that evolution is correct, that global warming exists, etc."

To continue on Patrician's excellent post:

Anytime anyone whips out the Scientific Fact card, I always picture a medieval professor in his purple robes. It is 1400. He struts in front of his students and loudly proclaims "It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that the Earth is at the center of everything. All of the data points to it. The sun, the stars, everything circles the Earth." And the students all knod... he's right.

The point is that science never has an end point, a moment where we can say "we're done, everything is a fact, we know it all." Science changes, and what is today's fact becomes tomorrow's laughable notion. I respect scientists like Hawking, but his "facts" may be as silly as this year 1400 professor.

There was once a very interesting topic i read somewhere called the God of gaps. basically, God is something we humans created to plug the gaps in our knowledge, something to help us explain what we didnt understand.

According to ancient religions, Sun, Moon, Wind, Lightning etc were Gods or actions of Gods. Humans were created by Gods. pretty much everything was done by Gods. And as our knowledge grew, God diminished. Sun became a mass of hydrogen fusion, moon became a satellite, wind was caused by air pressure, and lighting by polarity.

If you look at the situation today, more people are trying to find rational explanations, and atheism has 'infected' more people.

In a nutshell, we can say that 'God' is what we don't know, what we can't explain. And it has been glorified, vilified or exploited by humans for both good and evil. Millions have died for these 'Gods', when a little introspection and rational thinking could have prevented it.

men created religion.
religion created god
men,religions, and gods divided the land and minds. Cheers

I beg to differ.

Humans didn't create god. Humans discovered god through theology or philosophy.

The question is what went wrong?

Humans started with the right idea "GOD EXISTS". That's what we started with.

After this, religions took over and explained "WHAT GOD DOES, WHAT GOD LIKES, WHAT GOD THINKS" and what not

In short, humans started to quantify God and that's what went wrong.

It's impossible to quantify something which conforms to the principle of God.

Religion thus created a conflict. It chose to quantify and describe something which was impossible to be quantified or described.

It's a very deep philosophy. I have only tried to put it across in simple words so that todays MBA's, Engineers and Doctors are able to understand it.

By the way, I'm myself an engineer. :P At least that's what my degree tells me.

Although i am a believer and believe in god, but i love the way we discusse thing on the internet. it has given us so much of freedom to think and dicusse freely and without any fear, had it been in our own countries in a face to face situation, we would never had discussed the issue without being labled different names or even killed.

That is what needed..freedem and broad mind to discusse these things..people who refuse to talk about subjects like this will give hundred reasons to escape because they are insecure.

Science takes us to a certain point but after that even science leaves us clueless.

The truth is, no matter one believes it or not, there does exist some bigger power/force which exercises its control upon our lives and the events that comprise it.

It simply means that this knowledge is unknown. It doesn't mean that this knowledge is forever out of reach. Simply attributing these to God would be wrong.

The rest of the post was pseudo intellectual blabber.

Scientists say that universe was created after the BIG BANG. When we look at all the systems on earth, we deduce that there is always someone who does the work and there is always some force behind it. Its a law of CAUSE and EFFECT. But when we talk of Allah, people say that universe was created automatically. Big Bang happened automatically. There were effects but there was no one to cause those effects. Everything has a creator but some say that universe just created automatically.

How the oceans are formed, how the life was created under water, how the temperatures’ are maintained in the water, how the sea water is sour and river water sweet, did it all happened automatically? Is there no one who controlling such a delicate balance?

How is that, there is a design BUT no designer

There are laws of nature, but no one to make and ensure those laws.

There is a control, but no controller.

Is it all just an accident ?

Every thing is perfectly revolving in its orbits in a very programmed way. Electrons around nucleous in an atom, planets are revolving around sun, stars in universe are on their own fixed path and the universes are expanding. For last 5 billion years, Sun is following a path with a speed of 600 miles a second. It never gets tired and just keeps moving in it own way.

Who is moving everything ?

Have all the atoms, planets, universes deduce their own speeds. Did they chose their own orbits?

Is atom that intelligent ?

Who is maintain all the balance ?

Who is working behind all it ? Or is it all just a coincidence or an accident ?

Ever thought ?

1400 years ago when there were no schools and universities in the arid Arab desert, one man say that these Sun and Moon are following a fix pattern and binded together by laws.
He says that deep down in the oceans there are rivers of sour and sweet water flowing together and there is an invisible curtain between them.

When there were no ultrasounds he tells how babies change their positions in the womb.

Which university this person belonged to ?

Which labrotary did he work in ?

Who told him these thing ?

Or was it also all an accident ?

Just look at the bees who they collect nectar all around the gardens and how she stores it in her hive

Like an intelligent engineer she separates wax from honey.
When its hot, with the movement of her wings she cools the honey

She creates a hive with wax that even the great Architects are amazed.

Thousand of bees work in such a harmony that its mind blowing.

Who gave the bees such wisdom ?

Who made this design ?

Who thought them all this ?

Is it all happened automatically ?

Is our body is also an accident ?

Our Pancreas do control the sugar and don’t allow it to go beyond a certain level

Heart pumps 70 to 80 times a minute without any rest

Our kidneys are such a wonderful filters that separates unwanted items from proteins, carbohydrates etc.

Who crested brain? A computer that no one can match or recreate.

Who wrote our genetic code ?

Human body is a marvel of a genius.

Who created such a wonderful factory inside us ?

Did it all happened automatically ?

Who wrote the genetic code ?

You guys believe it or not

Every atom in this universe is a proof that it has some creator.

Nothing is created automatically, everything has an inventor

Nothing functions at its own, there is always someone who makes it function

You don’t want to believe in God or Allah , its upto you.

But the reality is there has to be someone who is maintain all the balance and who created everything. Nothing creates at it own.

You don’t believe in God, your choice. But its a Allah who created us , and its him we shall all return to . He has given us the mind to think and its upto you how you make use of it.

Have a great day guys. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom