What's new

Have you ever been cheated by a shopkeeper ?

human trafficking is illegal
just be careful when you are selling Kulbashan Yadev to someone

Maybe we can sell him to the ones who kicked you, and they'll come back and kick you again.

What's wrong, no customers at the shop today? plenty of time to have the last word and win the internet?

Terror Mata ki jay

Don't interrupt me, please; I'm teaching a slow student history - the hard way. I see that you are also a possible student; looks like there is an economic need out here. :D

Maybe we can sell him to the ones who kicked you, and they'll come back and kick you again.

So you are ready to sell your own serving officers in the armed forces.
and not even on a boring winter night.
tempting indeed

f37e0130e967859fce9a56c527f270c5.jpg

what about this sculptor?

Oh no .. actually i made a mitti ka mor . Like a real peacock .
Clay peacock and im trying tofind peacock feathers u know it would be too many so wanted a reasonable price . .

Shopkeepers who instill fear in prospective customers? Really? I am having trouble imagining this.

We have such creeps here .
Many misbehave if u continuied arguing with them .

O lala .. 500 k par denaa .. :p:.. 50 ka 1

is this how it is across pakistan or only specific small towns? what about in big cities like lahore, karachi etc, pretty sure it does not apply as shopowners face stiff competition.
if you have malls in your town, why not bulk buy there, and use neighborhood shops for small purchases.

So you are ready to sell your own serving officers in the armed forces.
and not even on a boring winter night.
tempting indeed

The nation of shopkeepers would buy and sell anything; who are we to oppose them? We tried but didn't do very well, as you should remember, but quite obviously don't.

is this how it is across pakistan or only specific small towns? what about in big cities like lahore, karachi etc, pretty sure it does not apply as shopowners face stiff competition.
if you have malls in your town, why not bulk buy there, and use neighborhood shops for small purchases.

Most middle class and upper class people can afford to shop at malls and supermarkets, especially in the cities as they are teaming with them. The working class people will shop in bazars and independent shops. In towns and villages Most people shop in bazars and local shops because there aren't big malls. In the villages it's not a problem because your customer is local, but in towns and cities, the independent shops and the bazars will offer high prices especially to expats because they know we don't know prices and have money to spend.

I shoped in karachi , karachi has lots of vareity and thus , you can find your thing at every place with different price . However , i dont know much as im not a resident . I loved shopping there .
In quetta , as its a small town much backward than khi nd lahore .. theres scarcity of those all facilities available in other cities of pakistan and then smuggling is also rampant here . Smugled goods and commodities from iran , afghanistan nd other countries also cause a problem .

We have only 2 up to date shopping malls in the city third is in the process of making , but they 2 also kinda lack vareity .

I have shoped in karachi , karachi has lots of vareity and thus , you can find your thing at every place where with different price . However , i dont know much as im not a resident . I loved shopping there .
In quetta , as its a small town much backward than khi nd lahore .. theres scarcity of those all facilities available in other cities of pakistan and then smuggling is also rampant here . Smugled goods and commodities from iran , afghanistan nd other countries also cause a problem .

We have only 2 up to date shopping malls in the city third is in the process of making , but they 2 also kinda lack vareity .
i thought so... lack of competition makes businesses arrogant and rude.

over all attitude of most shop keepers is bad and dishonest....
they lie about most things as well....
I don't know what solution is but this truly is the mentality affecting us today

Most middle class and upper class people can afford to shop at malls and supermarkets, especially in the cities as they are teaming with them. The working class people will shop in bazars and independent shops. In towns and villages Most people shop in bazars and local shops because there aren't big malls. In the villages it's not a problem because your customer is local, but in towns and cities, the independent shops and the bazars will offer high prices especially to expats because they know we don't know prices and have money to spend.
exactly same in India..
shopping malls tend to have higher prices in general than bazar or local shops in india too, but its all fixed price, you know upfront everything, and sometimes they have offers too.

but if well.wisher is expat and has money, i was wondering if shopping in malls will be much better, its lot less stresss(infact its therapy for ladies, they love it). it seems their town malls have less variety so she has no option.

over all attitude of most shop keepers is bad and dishonest....
they lie about most things as well....
I don't know what solution is but this truly is the mentality affecting us today
the solution is good old capitalism, social pressure... or disruptive technology....
this situation wont last long.

exactly same in India..
shopping malls tend to have higher prices in general than bazar or local shops in india too, but its all fixed price, you know upfront everything, and sometimes they have offers too.

but if well.wisher is expat and has money, i was wondering if shopping in malls will be much better, its lot less stresss(infact its therapy for ladies, they love it). it seems their town malls have less variety so she has no option.
I do love going to the mall but i want vareity .
Millenium mall in qta is kinda better if you want to buy trending goods at much higher price than local but other one is bekaar where they sell only one scarf for 7000.

I do love going to the mall but i want vareity .
Millenium mall in qta is kinda better if you want to buy trending goods at much higher price than local but other one is bekaar where they sell only one scarf for 7000.
by mall i did not mean independent small shops in a big building, rather a big shop with a lot of products available in a large shop floor, where you can go and shop yourself (without needing help), and without owner staring and judging you all the time. :)

by mall i did not mean independent small shops in a big building, rather a big shop with a lot of products available in a large shop floor, where you can go and shop yourself (without needing help), and without owner staring and judging you all the time. :)

I was talking about the same thing .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom