What's new

Have you ever been cheated by a shopkeeper ?

sir na biryani ki ghalti
na faraz ki
na bechne wale ki
gadhay ki bhi ghalti nahi

ab aap batayen ghalti kiski?

ghalti hui corruption ki. jo food mafia ki nazar hai. sub standard edibles provide great business.

these land mafias do not buy the crops from the poor farmers till it starts rotting. then they simply buy the stuff for less than half the amount. add the chemicals and have them sold to industrial scale manufacturing.

same patwari logic
same result
ghareeb awaam ki thukai
True.

Actually there r many ways to force the customer .. just like when u enter their shop they will keep opening their maaal. Dhara dhar khush ikhlaaqi nd maal nichawar krna .. nd when u refhse at last or dont buy and leave .. you will heare them cursing you behind .

I still cant forget my 350 :( ..its hjrting my mind .. why did i get cheat .

bibi khareedar to phir bhi aap huin.
kisko kiski zyada zarorat hai decides the matter if there are no laws and corruption thrives.

thodi charbi wali chezen khaya karen. awam me ikhlaqiaat wapis lana ek lamba lah e amal hai.

uske liye sabr ki talqeen hi ki ja sakti hai.

baki cheating to simply corruption hai

by the way its not just Pakistan.

Bangkok se Paris
Sydney se Somalia
Madagascar se Madrid

sab ka k yahi haal hai....

business is only business if the returns are atleast minimum 200 percent.

that is the basic rule of any business.

if in Lahore, visit old Lahore, for cheap and quality goods.. if its grocery then visit akbari mandi, if it is some home interior stuff visit shah almi and rest 6 markets for cheap books, glass frames, crockery, cloths etc etc ..

That days are gone long back. your getting cheated oftenly......few tricks it may help 1) whatever the price shopkeeper say ask it half or below half like 250 means 125/90 then start bargaining, even they say they cant do business with u but don't give up. 2)try to find flaws/dissatisfaction towards the products like if its dark color demanding for light color if they have both ask for design talk about stitching/finish/operation if applicable 3) showing half heartedly to buy the product 4) Dramatize u knw everything 5) first listen price and touch it in some place they tel 50rupees once u touched they wil say 550 .

kisko kiski zyada zarorat hai decides the matter if there are no laws and corruption thrives.

thodi charbi wali chezen khaya karen. awam me ikhlaqiaat wapis lana ek lamba lah e amal hai.

Bangkok se Paris
Sydney se Somalia
Madagascar se Madrid

Sahi , people require boldness to go 4 shopping .
Do women in your city shopping areas get harrased or get touched wrongly by the pedestrians ? Its another problem here .. sad state of markets .

That days are gone long back. your getting cheated oftenly......few tricks it may help 1) whatever the price shopkeeper say ask it half or below half like 250 means 125/90 then start bargaining, even they say they cant do business with u but don't give up. 2)try to find flaws/dissatisfaction towards the products like if its dark color demanding for light color if they have both ask for design talk about stitching/finish/operation if applicable 3) showing half heartedly to buy the product 4) Dramatize u knw everything 5) first listen price and touch it in some place they 50rupees once u touched they wil say 550 .

instead of constant bickering we prefer to have a standardized rule.
only indians have enough energy to save that buck

now if i say that is baniya logic @Joe Shearer this guy will go nuts

excellent trick i did this with my cousins now i know they are not trustable, i offered them phones, shaver, flashlights, watches. After they received the goods i never got a phone call again but i was happy because now i know thier hearts. These assoles also use fear to get you into buying things or ripping you off. pakistan needs to do price control, it is ridiculous, especialy when you have shopkeepers claiming armani brand comes to pakistan first then london which i burst out laughing and said okay i walked out of the shop. They claim they pay vat tax etc.

Watch out for your cousins they are just as dirty as the shop keepers. it is advantage if you know how to diy and repair things bascially you have mechanical and electronic skills you wont be ripped off you will catch them out.

Lol Armani brands.

And I hate the principal agent with regards to having to go a "qualified" person when you have issues you can't fix yourself. What I do is shop around and get advise from several different people, including relatives and other professionals to gauge the price etc. Like for example, one guy (Pakistani) quoted £1600 to fix some issues on the car, went to someone else (British White guy) who said it will be around £600-£800 in reality. Go back to the retard and ask him why you are charging so much and they will start making stupid reasons and excuses.

Yar kuch logon mai thori se bhi sharam nahi hai.

Sahi , people require boldness to go 4 shopping .
Do women in your city shopping areas get harrased or get touched wrongly by the pedestrians ? Its another problem here .. sad state of markets .

no not all
there had been issues like this but then some idiot got so beaten up that others learned the lesson quickly.
there was a women who slapped the guy and then uski aankh next day hospital me khuli
so next time ek chamaat laga dena koi janwar esa mile to

Bangkok se Paris
Sydney se Somalia
Madagascar se Madrid

Hi,
Who is the old man in your dp.
Is he famous for some reason that I don't know?

Lol Armani brands.

And I hate the principal agent with regards to having to go a "qualified" person when you have issues you can't fix yourself. What I do is shop around and get advise from several different people, including relatives and other professionals to gauge the price etc. Like for example, one guy (Pakistani) quoted £1600 to fix some issues on the car, went to someone else (British White guy) who said it will be around £600-£800 in reality. Go back to the retard and ask him why you are charging so much and they will start making stupid reasons and excuses.

Yar kuch logon mai thori se bhi sharam nahi hai.

i learnt so many things off internet/online forums, i was doing this way back going 10 or more years becuase for me the internet was the next big thing. i learnt to fix phones made good money back in the day / unlocking, fixed watches/mods, learnt to solder, learnt to read basic electronic diagrams but still struggle, can fix most motorbikes especially wiring can even build my own cdi, learnt to buy and sell online, learnt to wire up car stereo, build basic power supply or reuse one for another prupose, learnt to use power tools, built my own little scooter, learn about history, banking system, etc

if i went out today in the streets to learn about some things that have i learnt on the net, no body would take me on because they dont want me to learn the trade especially pakistanis while others it could be racial or skills/qualification but the internet has given that opportunity.

here is a phone i modified long time ago.

Some people have developed such a chaska for haram, that halal doesn't taste good to them anymore. When i go to Pakistan people can tell from looking at me that i am from abroad, even though i have very simple hair, don't speak english, wear plain salwar kameez, speak mirpuri with a proper pendu dialect, they still know. The prices offered in shops are nuts, you have to try and knock off at least 50% of each price. Where i can i now just go to the more modern shops. I know what i am buying is more expensive but i know that upfront.

Having said that sabzi wale etc don't offer such bad rates, i tend to pay them what they ask. the way i see it i'd rather pay a ghareeb insaan a little bit extra rather than spend it on a burger or a milkshake afterwards anyway.

I have one story about a toilet brush. It was during ramadan and i went to the bazar to buy a toilet brush. The guy wanted Rs200 for the most flimsy, cheap plastic toilet brush. I knew i could buy the same thing in the UK for Rs 130 (£1 at the time), but i didn't bother arguing, i looked at him disapprovingly, double checked the price and gave him 200. he then gave me 50 back as change and said "bhai ji, ithe bande price katane hone" (people reduce prices here). I just thought to myself this guy has a very busy shop, a large shop in a very busy bazar, yet he still risks his iman for Rs50.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom