What's new

Have you ever been cheated by a shopkeeper ?

Ahhann ..
Thanks ..
peakok-feather-seller.jpg

...i am so unable to argue cause when i argue i fear people will watch me with weird stares and that shopkeepers will misbehave ... cause thats what they do here in quetta . These pathan shopkeepers are so ill mannered -
Shopkeepers who instill fear in prospective customers? Really? I am having trouble imagining this.

I wish I could reciprocate your admiration. Until you find out what and who the nation of shopkeepers was/is, I must remain with the sad conclusion that you are truly illiterate and lack learning and education.

Hint: they were not Indians.

Indians or not.

You lot have a tendency to chameleon yourselves if it makes a business sense.

All it takes is one slogan and the Indian bandwagon marches. A mob masquerading as a nation willing to somehow preserve the status quo not for the better but for the same.

You are still the shop no matter how one tries selling it.

Indians or not.

You lot have a tendency to chameleon yourselves if it makes a business sense.

All it takes is one slogan and the Indian bandwagon marches. A mob masquerading as a nation willing to somehow preserve the status quo not for the better but for the same.

You are still the shop no matter how one tries selling it.

LOL.

All it takes is a nation of shopkeepers to send off pompous gasbags howling in pain. And leaves their descendants in confusion about who the nation of shopkeepers is.

Under all that babble is confusion about what is going on. That's what happens when you partially understand a foreign language and start getting smart in it.

LOL.

All it takes is a nation of shopkeepers to send off pompous gasbags howling in pain. And leaves their descendants in confusion about who the nation of shopkeepers is.

Under all that babble is confusion about what is going on. That's what happens when you partially understand a foreign language and start getting smart in it.

See man you are a baniya. You have a shop which has multiple things to sell.

You will sell the Indian identity as the representative of culture and tradition in sub continent.
You will sell the Indian secularism appeal.
You will sell the Indian business model.
You will sell the arab invaded with a foreign ideology too.

You will and sell anything you are presented to. That is the reason why I say you are a baniya.

The fact of the matter is you recognize who I am like you recognize your most deepest fears.

Now sell me something else? Since this thread is appropriately for baniyas. You are obliged to sell me something. So lets see what else is in the bag

See man you are a baniya. You have a shop which has multiple things to sell.

You will sell the Indian identity as the representative of culture and tradition in sub continent.
You will sell the Indian secularism appeal.
You will sell the Indian business model.
You will sell the arab invaded with a foreign ideology too.

You will and sell anything you are presented to. That is the reason why I say you are a baniya.

The fact of the matter is you recognize who I am like you recognize your most deepest fears.

Now sell me something else? Since this thread is appropriately for baniyas. You are obliged to sell me something. So lets see what else is in the bag

You still got kicked by the nation of shopkeepers. And you still don't have a clue.

Did you pass school?

In India every packaged product has MRP(maximum retail price) printed on it, and if you are regular, the local shop will charge less than that.
I usually dont argue with them, too happy to pay MRP.. some reduce it on their own without me asking.
if the product is not packages(dal, rice etc) then you need to know the right price... usually if you have multiple shops in your area, they will not try to cheat you.
The days of lala trying to behave as if he is doing you a favor by selling, are over.

Yes, he looks ordinary but good and kind hearted individual.
I kinda know how to read faces.
Nice pic.

He was a very soft spoken person.
Someone who is very relate-able on the human level.
I guess a common trait with every kind hearted individual.

You still got kicked by the nation of shopkeepers. And you still don't have a clue.

Did you pass school?

In state matters a couple of blows here and there are just a part and parcel of growing up.
Maps are drawn and erased each day.
The will has to remain for anything to achieve.
Just look at the Kashmiri struggle. It is pure will to live and die freely that has sustained the freedom efforts for the past 70 years. Kinda testimony to the human will power to succeed and to flourish and to survive. I guess this is why its called a humanitarian crisis in many quarters.

In India every packaged product has MRP(maximum retail price) printed on it, and if you are regular, the local shop will charge less than that.
I usually dont argue with them, too happy to pay MRP.. some reduce it on their own without me asking.
if the product is not packages(dal, rice etc) then you need to know the right price... usually if you have multiple shops in your area, they will not try to cheat you.
The days of lala trying to behave as if he is doing you a favor by selling, are over.

lol great

He was a very soft spoken person.
Someone who is very relate-able on the human level.
I guess a common trait with every kind hearted individual.

In state matters a couple of blows here and there are just a part and parcel of growing up.
Maps are drawn and erased each day.
The will has to remain for anything to achieve.
Just look at the Kashmiri struggle. It is pure will to live and die freely that has sustained the freedom efforts for the past 70 years. Kinda testimony to the human will power to succeed and to flourish and to survive. I guess this is why its called a humanitarian crisis in many quarters.

This is not a state matter. This is a simple ignorance matter. You continue to have no idea about what is going on, and you labour on trying to make points about something that is no longer the topic. I wish I could preserve this conversation for those long, boring winter days.

lol great

This is not a state matter. This is a simple ignorance matter. You continue to have no idea about what is going on, and you labour on trying to make points about something that is no longer the topic. I wish I could preserve this conversation for those long, boring winter days.

so you will again sell this conversation when boring winter days come.

its just about selling with you guys.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom