What's new

Hate Speech in a Secular State

Wonder why the media nor the people give credit to the hindus or the hindu organizations for not going bonkers for his hate speech against Hindu gods.

The main stream media wants this issue to be buried as soon as possible..I dont know if you watch indian news channels..but considering the "outrage" there was on display on that Varun Gandhi speech, there has not been 1/100th of the same outrage on this matter..If not for Twitter, this matter would have been buried..but only the outrage on Twitter has forced them to even acknowledge that it was a hate speech..Barkha dutt who normally tweets on any issue of RSS ten times in a minute has not tweeted on Owaisi "sahab" for the last 10 days..Madam macaulayputri of Internet Hindus fame has not tweeted once on this issue.. So your expectation of them congratulating Hindu orgs is naive bro.

Shamefully people instead of asking for arrest of this guy, are trying to see Muslim and Muslim targeting in this whole episode. Why is it so difficult for them rise above the religious obligation and see him as an idiot Indian Member of legislative assembly who is calling for the trouble for the common people? Do you really need such representative who will run away at the first sign of trouble after provoking others,like he already did, and leave his stupid followers to face the heat? Also why do anyone need to give justifications in form of Bhagya lakshmi issue, Cow slaughter issuer for his stupid speeches? These Owaisi brothers and before them their father had been playing such cheap politics to pollute young minds and to extract max votes out of them since a very long time and sadly i see many young minds seem to have fallen for their cheap rants..

Kill that entire family, bloody bastards.

rip them off.....

All of that came from certain spurious transalations of the Vedas..There has been a 10 page discussion of this in a Indian forum regarding this very matter..
spurious because that does not suit what you believe.

what do you say about cow meat used as a medicine in ayurveda ?

In therapeutic section of Charak
Samhita (pages 86-87) the flesh of
cow is prescribed as a medicine for
various diseases. It is also prescribed
for making soup. It is emphatically
advised as a cure for irregular fever,
consumption, and emaciation. The fat
of the cow is recommended for
debility and rheumatism.

Kill that entire family, bloody bastards.

rip them off.....

No they should not be killed..then no difference between them and civilized society and will only make those hijdas as a martyrs and will lead many impressionable minds to their doom in the name of revenge..rather he should face the full extent of the law for the crime he committed..

While I am not a supporter of riots, I want to put some facts about Hindu Muslim riots in India.
Hindus in general do not keep weapon of any kind at home. Most of us will have vegetable knife at max, on the other hand Muslims have weapons easily available even guns.
While you are not a supporter of riots, you have immense stupidity that fuels the mindset of riots. Since you do not know about Muslim households let me enlighten you. Muslims stock up on not just guns, they also stock up on grenades, rockets and missiles. :hitwall:

Also while Hindus were highly unorganized, Muslims are well organized.
You are right.We should stock up on weapons too. And vote for BJP. Because that will solve the problem.

So when riot breaks out Muslims can kill more. It is more to do with always being ready for fight.
So Muslims can kill more. How did you come to this conclusion?
It has nothing to do with you eating the BS that muslim mullahs feed their pupils with(You picked your meal from the wrong plate)? Or is it just inferiority complex?

Or is it because VHP wants to terrorize you and create a basis for that fear?
VHP and Bajranj Dal well hardly known in 80's.
You mean they had much cooler names then?
When riots use to breakout we use to be at receiving end. The Banjrang Dal and other organizations were created to be in better poisition to fight. The results were that Mumbai and Gujrat riots.
Great results. So congratulations are in order now? Will you hazard any evidence as to the pitiful circumstances in which Hindus lived before the 80's? Evidence that x Hindus fought x Muslims and muslims survived? Or is Kishan Reddy's tweet enough evidence?

So some people claiming superiority should come down from high horse.The main difference is while pretty much every muslims want to fight at the word go, most Hindus want to live in peace. Intentions are clear from weapons you keep at home.
Sure intentions are clear from the weapons at home. That is why every Sikh home is a terrorist hide-out?

Since you have met 'pertty much every muslim' and found every one of them wants to fight, I believe you.

Also I agree that most Hindus live in peace. The only reason the others don't want to live in peace is because of the shocking truths they know, like how each Muslim household has half-a-dozen grenades.

On the other side. If we have effective police system there will be no riots. Riots and terrorism are direct result of lack of police and judicial system.

Muslim or Hindu. I support whoever is right.
I understand. Because always one of them is right and at least one of them is right.
I do not want to generalize any community. Most of us are guilty of generalization.
I am confused now. I am feeling like all the statements you wrote above are tongue-in-cheek comments. :?:
I see some Muslims here generalizing Hindus at drop of hat and some Hindus does it too.
I guess you see one such Hindu everyday in the mirror.
None of us saints or evil by religion, however hating based on generalization is worst thing. It creates bad atmosphere in society. One of the reason we are not europe is because we cannot come of generalization. Today Hindu, Muslim. Then cast level, state level, based on looks, rich and poor. There is no end.
It is amazing that we know all the reasons, but still fail to make progress.
May be it is just that we fail to see that we might be part of the reason.

No they should not be killed..then no difference between them and civilized society and will only make those hijdas as a martyrs and will lead many impressionable minds to their doom in the name of revenge..rather he should face the full extent of the law for the crime he committed..

Some people understand only one language. They only understand the language of the sword and the gun.

If Owaisi is sne to jail, some other bastard will take his place.

Only when the entire family is bombed alive and sent to hell, will people of that mentality get some lessons.

Bro Im not going to go offtopic on an issue that has been beaten to death..if you want to learn about that go to a leading Indian defence forum and search on it..I cant give the name of that forum as it might cause problems..but just google it.
I have been a member of these three defence forums though I quit one, rarely post on the second one. perhaps you should also unlearn what you learned and start reading with out prejudices. please read the links I have given with out prejudice, no need to reply on that but just consider the possibility of the translations and incidents, quotes given there to be true.

I have been a member of these three defence forums though I quit one, rarely post on the second one. perhaps you should also unlearn what do learned and start reading with out prejudices.

I repeat...this issue was discussed by guys who are very knowledgeable on sanskrit,Vedas and their transalations and discusssion lasted for more than 10 pages there. So if you want to learn that you probably have to go there. There is no point asking me to learn something that I already know is false. If you want to eat beef eat..but for that sake, dont hijack our holy texts to serve your agenda.

Some people understand only one language. They only understand the language of the sword and the gun.

If Owaisi is sne to jail, some other bastard will take his place.

Only when the entire family is bombed alive and sent to hell, will people of that mentality get some lessons.

They will be made martyrs by the same crowd that was clapping applauding him and give fillip to the same victim and siege mentality that he wants to implant into the minds of muslims. Instead he should be tried by court to the fullest extent (he has been booked under Sec 121, maximum penalty for which I learned is death or life imprisonment), so that there is no chance for him to become a martyr.

All of that came from certain spurious transalations of the Vedas..There has been a 10 page discussion of this in a Indian forum regarding this very matter..

The main stream media wants this issue to be buried as soon as possible..I dont know if you watch indian news channels..but considering the "outrage" there was on display on that Varun Gandhi speech, there has not been 1/100th of the same outrage on this matter..If not for Twitter, this matter would have been buried..but only the outrage on Twitter has forced them to even acknowledge that it was a hate speech..Barkha dutt who normally tweets on any issue of RSS ten times in a minute has not tweeted on Owaisi "sahab" for the last 10 days..Madam macaulayputri of Internet Hindus fame has not tweeted once on this issue.. So your expectation of them congratulating Hindu orgs is naive bro.

Your idea of 'mainstream media' is an illusion. If Barkha Dutt is your standard for India's liberal media, then God save us. She is still stinking from the Nira Radia tapes. Find a better cheap target.

Yet, I will cheer her on this subject. At least Barkha is attacking one bigot. That is one half of the bigotry. Time well spent. She should continue her work.

Owaisi is not a Muslim hero, says Maulana Abbas .
Posted by: Prahlad Updated: Friday, January 4, 2013, 15:26 [IST]

Jan 4: All India Muslim Law Board member Maulana Yasub Abbas today condemned the provocative statements of Hyderabad legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi and called him anti-Muslim. Owaisi is not a Muslim hero but denigrating the religion and Muslim youth are taking to militancy due to these kind of talks. Yesterday, two Hyderabad courts had responded to petitions filed against MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi over his alleged hate speeches made during public meetings in Nizamabad and Adilabad recently. While one directed the police to investigate into the charges and submit a report, the second court sought the complainant to make his statement before it on Monday. In morning, IV Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate SN Sridevi in Nampally court directed the Osmania University police to inquire into the hate speech given by Akbaruddin and submit a report by Jan 28. The direction follows a private petition moved by S Venkatesh Goud, a businessman residing within Osmania University police limits. According to Venkatesh Goud, he watched Akbaruddin on 4TV saying, ''Hindus have built Bhagylakhsmi temple and Muslims will demolish it. Tomorrow, we will also rebuild Babri Masjid." Goud's petition also charged Akbaruddin with saying that while there are 100 crore Hindus and only 15 crore Muslims, the latter will show how powerful they are if the police are withdrawn for 15 minutes. Goud claimed that he had first gone to Osmania University police station to lodge a complaint but was refused and hence, he knocked the court's door. In the second instance, VII additional chief metropolitan magistrate Syed Nizamuddin directed K Karunasagar, the complainant, to give his statement against Akbaruddin in the court on Monday. Karunasagar, an advocate and resident of Madannapet, said in his petition that he happened to see Akbaruddin's speech on YouTube while he was in his office. VII ACMM, while hearing the Karunasagar's petition, initially said that since the incident took place in Nirmal, it was not appropriate for a local court in Hyderabad to take it up. But the petitioner-cum-advocate informed the magistrate that he watched the video at his office in Madannapet. "My sentiments were deeply hurt after I watched the defamatory speech. Since Madannapet comes under the jurisdiction of this court, I filed the petition here," Karunasagar told the court. Directing the petitioner to submit the CD and the transcript of the speech, the magistrate posted the matter for next Monday to record the statement of Karunasagar. In another development, a private petition moved by Gulam Rabani, an advocate, against VHP senior leader Praveen Togadia was also taken up by the VII ACMM court who directed the petitioner to give his statement on Jan 8. According to the petitioner, Togadia had made defamatory statements at Charminar on Dec 11, 2011, in connection with the Bhagyalakhsmi temple. The law board member Maulana said these kind of speeches develop hatred among different communities. This is anti-national, he said and added that Hindus and Muslims live close tom each other and Owaisi speech intimidates the community. Owaisi has generated tension, hatred and distrust and Maulana wanted an FIR (first information report) to be filed against Akbaruddin. The Muslim Law Board member also wanted Akbaruddin to quit as legislator as he does not deserve to be MLA after making such hate speech at Nirmal town.
OneIndia News (With PTI inputs)

Read more at: Owaisi is not a Muslim hero, says Maulana Abbas - Oneindia News

Your idea of 'mainstream media' is an illusion. If Barkha Dutt is your standard for India's liberal media, then God save us. She is stinking from the Nira Radia tapes. Find a better cheap target.

Yet, I will cheer her on this subject. At least Barkha is attacking one bigot. That is one half of the bigotry. Time well spent. She should continue her work.

I dont get your point. So is condemning just islamic terrorism and turning a blind eye to the alleged saffron fundamentalism a good thing, as those people are also attacking one half of bigotry..warewah logic if you ask me.

I repeat...this issue was discussed by guys who are very knowledgeable on sanskrit,Vedas and their transalations and discusssion lasted for more than 10 pages there. So if you want to learn that you probably have to go there. There is no point asking me to learn something that I already know is false. If you want to eat beef eat..but for that sake, dont hijack our holy texts to serve your agenda.

They will be made martyrs by the same crowd that was clapping applauding him and give fillip to the same victim and siege mentality that he wants to implant into the minds of muslims. Instead he should be tried by court to the fullest extent (he has been booked under Sec 121, maximum penalty for which I learned is death or life imprisonment), so that there is no chance for him to become a martyr.

and some how you think the people who written these things were just ignorant.meaningof gokhana given is not true , charaka never mention cow meat as a medicine ? or you can argue that he prescribed naturally dead cows meat. no offence to you but I see a " I know it all syndrome " when you even refuse to read what I given and call it propaganda.any way I would search for those discussions you mentioned, you can keep your prejudice.

and some how you think the people who written these things were just ignorant.meaningof gokhana given is not true , charaka never mention cow meat as a medicine ? or you can argue that he prescribed naturally dead cows meat. no offence to you but I see a " I know it all syndrome " when you even refuse to read what I given and call it propaganda.

You mate are the one exhibiting this syndrome..when a dozen people debate amongst themselves and arrive at something that is hardly know it all. And please dont bother replying to this post as I am not going to reply any further on this issue. You clearly dont want to come out of your idea and I cannot do anything about that. Actually you know what, I am going to delete my previous posts on this as I see no use talking about that.

Back
Top Bottom