What's new

Hate Speech in a Secular State

So what did Owaisi said?? He said that hindus of various other regions in India claim that Lord Ram was born at their place. He was questioning as to how come Lord Ram's mother be in all the places at the same time. So how did that mount to insult. I don't see a post on PDF if some Togadia or Mutalik makes an equal rabble rousing. So why this brouhaha over this, So why is the main stream media, social networking, administration etc all working overtime which is not always the case had it happened the other way round which is more frequent. And we also know what goes behind the closed doors of Shakhas and mandirs. Just a sample below

How RSS teaching about Muslims Please Share - YouTube

Are these below less venomous??

indian Muslim Women Abused By Hindu Extremist 1:17 - YouTube

Hindu Extremist Warn's They Will Kill 10 Muslim In india If 1 Hindu Is Killed - YouTube

I hope to see you equally critical when some "Chutiya" Hindu leader makes similar statements instead of being selective...

Im no judge neither a huge fan of religious sentiments.. but compared to the Owaisi's speech this was not as bad as the ones you presented.

Again, that guy is a MLA and should be more careful of what he speaks. The videos of those you posted, I think you yourself cannot tell who they are..

Hate speech: Cops give 3-day deadline to Akbaruddin Owaisi to get back from London - Indian Express

Andhra Pradesh police today issued notices to Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi to appear before it for questioning, a day after registering FIRs against him for allegedly making "hate speech" against a particular community.

As part of further probe into the two cases, the MIM legislator was directed to appear before Investigation Officers of Nirmal (Rural) police in Adilabad district on January 7 and before the Nizambad II Town police on January 8
"It is learnt that he is out of the country and if he fails to appear then we will have to call him back and if necessary Interpol's assistance will be taken," the DGP had said.

While I am not a supporter of riots, I want to put some facts about Hindu Muslim riots in India.
Hindus in general do not keep weapon of any kind at home. Most of us will have vegetable knife at max, on the other hand Muslims have weapons easily available even guns. Also while Hindus were highly unorganized, Muslims are well organized.
So when riot breaks out Muslims can kill more. It is more to do with always being ready for fight.

VHP and Bajranj Dal well hardly known in 80's. When riots use to breakout we use to be at receiving end. The Banjrang Dal and other organizations were created to be in better poisition to fight. The results were that Mumbai and Gujrat riots.

So some people claiming superiority should come down from high horse.The main difference is while pretty much every muslims want to fight at the word go, most Hindus want to live in peace. Intentions are clear from weapons you keep at home.

On the other side. If we have effective police system there will be no riots. Riots and terrorism are direct result of lack of police and judicial system.

Muslim or Hindu. I support whoever is right. I do not want to generalize any community. Most of us are guilty of generalization. I see some Muslims here generalizing Hindus at drop of hat and some Hindus does it too.
None of us saints or evil by religion, however hating based on generalization is worst thing. It creates bad atmosphere in society. One of the reason we are not europe is because we cannot come of generalization. Today Hindu, Muslim. Then cast level, state level, based on looks, rich and poor. There is no end.

Are we really educated? I do not hate Pakistani, I achieved this after realizing all of what I have written. I even loved them winning the match.

I also loved that..but for a different reason..the indian movie stars aka cricketers need to be brought down from their castles.

One of my reasons too. But I am saying, I do not hate them anymore. They are like any other country.

No dear he did not say that alone. I was refraining from posting all that he said because another guy was complaining about washing dirty laundry in public. But your shameless defence of Owaisi is forcing me to post his various utterances.

Here goes the list of various speeches given by your "youth icon" Owaisi.

I dont know if you know Hindi or not..but with my limited knowledge I know what "kahan kahan gayi thi" addressed towards a woman means, your shameful defence notwithstanding.

Togadiya or Muthalik never addressed your Prophet using any of the colorful terms that could very well be apt for him or addressed your Allah in any derogatory manner. Neither Togadiya or Muthalik has ever called upon the 100 crore Hindus to finish off the 25 crore Muslims. And lets not even forget Todagiya or Muthalik were not MLAs or Floor Leaders in any state assembly. So stop this defence of Owaisi. You are coming across as one of those brainwashed who were giving out narah-e-takbirs when Owaisi was exhorting people to finish off the Hindus,

You think people dont know what venom gets spilled during the friday sermons in various mosques across India. And look the video - "kill one hindu, then we will retaliate". Hardly the same as the Owaisi bile.

That I know...it took a while for the Hindus to get organized. The aftermath, the conservative estimate of Razakar toll is about 2 lakh. Perhaps the Razakar v 2.0 needs another police action.

Bah....the beef India exports is buffalo beef. You think cow beef would be allowed in the first place ?

Firstly let me tell you I am not a supporter of Owaisi and stop indulging into name-calling. What he said was obviously demeaning and in bad taste? But matter of fact is Bhagyalakshmi temple never existed before 1950's. It only came into existence after and even then there were communal disturbances. And the rhetoric of Owaisi started after the Temple authorities tried illegal expansion of temple.

The Hindu : Cities / Hyderabad : Extension of temple illegal - ASI

And look how Togadia explicitly challenges the police and threatens to make this issue like Ayodhya where lakhs of people were mobilized to create communal disturbances and yet no criticism of him.

MIM Objects Bhagyalakshmi Temple Decoration - YouTube

And the rest of what he said abt other politicians, police and government is quite commonly said by others. Look what your fellow ideologue has to say abt father of the nation. He says that Mahatma Gandhi was a traitor to Hindus. Shouldn't he be put behind bars for insulting father of the nation.

maharaj dharmender ji ki speech at begum bazar hyd - YouTube

If you think Cow beef is not being exported then read the below article again.

Holy cow! India to be largest beef exporter - Mumbai - DNA

I very well understand Hindi but you seem to not understand Urdu which is very different than Hindi. If Togadiya or Muthalik never addressed my Prophet using any of the colorful terms then even Owaisi also did not mention the colourful attributes of Krishna which could very well be true.

"it took a while for the Hindus to get organized."

Oh yes they got organised from other states while initial good work was done by army.

"kill one hindu, then we will retaliate" --- Even the context where Owaisi spoke of violence was also in retaliation. So as said earlier instead of criticizing just one side and be lopsided criticize every instance of such hate speech instead of being choosy....

Im no judge neither a huge fan of religious sentiments.. but compared to the Owaisi's speech this was not as bad as the ones you presented.

Again, that guy is a MLA and should be more careful of what he speaks. The videos of those you posted, I think you yourself cannot tell who they are..

Agree with you that the videos I posted may not seem dangerous but the effects have been quite dangerous. The question over here is not abt which speech is more dangerous. It is the hate speech which is dangerous and should be condemned at all cost who ever makes it. Justifying it is entirely wrong.

Obviously he should have been more careful but he did it only to increase his popularity. His party works full time to show that they are the protectors of muslims and after the recent controversy of Bhagyalakshmi temple, they thought its the right time to expand their fangs.

Even the cow slaughter should be banned. India is one of the largest supplier of beef. India should ban export of beef, live stock cattle and Gau seva ghars should be established.

Put yourself in the shoes of a non Hindu then think, you don't want to kill and eat that's fine but let's give others the freedom to decide what to eat and not to.

more over Even if you are a Hindu, would you be surprised if I tell you that ancient Hindu killed and eat cow,buffalo meat ? check the link.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...id-clerics-appeal-muslims-11.html#post3534141

Put yourself in the shoes of a non Hindu then think, you don't want to kill and eat that's fine but let's give others the freedom to decide what to eat and not to.

more over Even if you are a Hindu, would you be surprised if I tell you that ancient Hindu killed and eat cow,buffalo meat ? check the link.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...id-clerics-appeal-muslims-11.html#post3534141

Mate - why do you discriminate? Think about some of us hindus as well who prefer a nice juicy steak over chicken or lamb. :P

Firstly let me tell you I am not a supporter of Owaisi and stop indulging into name-calling. What he said was obviously demeaning and in bad taste? But matter of fact is Bhagyalakshmi temple never existed before 1950's. It only came into existence after and even then there were communal disturbances. And the rhetoric of Owaisi started after the Temple authorities tried illegal expansion of temple.

In the list of hate speeches of Owaisi I posted it can be clearly seen that they stretch back as far as 1996. And either way the mandir is listed in the Endowments and Charity board... And FYI we dont need permission from Razakars like OwaISI to build our temples.

Anyway continue defending your "youth icon" who has ran away to London like the rat he is and who probably wont return anyway. Good luck for a life in exile. And dont give me the "I-am-no-Owaisi-supporter"..the fact you got all worked up and started defending a utterly indefensible thing shows who you support and who you dont.

If you think Cow beef is not being exported then read the below article again.

Holy cow! India to be largest beef exporter - Mumbai - DNA

No it isnt. This was clarified in the Lok Sabha by the concerned minister during question hour to a query by BJP.

I very well understand Hindi but you seem to not understand Urdu which is very different than Hindi. If Togadiya or Muthalik never addressed my Prophet using any of the colorful terms then even Owaisi also did not mention the colourful attributes of Krishna which could very well be true.

The difference, Mr.Owaisi-supporter, is neither did Togadiya speak one word about your Prophet, true or otherwise, nor is he a MLA and floor leader of a party in a state assembly.

"it took a while for the Hindus to get organized."

Oh yes they got organised from other states while initial good work was done by army.

"kill one hindu, then we will retaliate" --- Even the context where Owaisi spoke of violence was also in retaliation. So as said earlier instead of criticizing just one side and be lopsided criticize every instance of such hate speech instead of being choosy....

No clearly it wasnt. Hum pachees karod..tum sau karod..pandra minute police ko hatado..bata denge kis mein himmat kitna hain, kaum taakatwar hain is hardlytalking about retaliation..calling the state assembly as kuffarstan is not about retaliation...calling the police as namard fauj is not retaliation..infact that "hum pachees" has suicide all over it..considering what happened when police were allegedly looking the other way in certain places...so if not for nation's sake, atleast for your own sake stop defending this hijda who did not have the courage to follow up and ran away with the tail inbetween his legs..that is the quality of these leaders..

Lets not go off topic on unrelated issues..shall we ? BTW no ancient Indian ate cow beef...that is a figment of imagination of people who could not properly understand the Vedas and did a spurious transalation.

Bhaag Gaya London to save his balls. All roaring watered down. Although it does not surprise me for this inflammatory speeches; however feel pity of the crowd who get carried away and cheer for such $tup!d talks. Fast they get right education and direction for earning livelihood, the better for them.

Wonder why the media nor the people give credit to the hindus or the hindu organizations for not going bonkers for his hate speech against Hindu gods.

Lets not go off topic on unrelated issues..shall we ? BTW no ancient Indian ate cow beef...that is a figment of imagination of people who could not properly understand the Vedas and did a spurious transalation.
ok let's stay on topic, but please just read the links I have given, there is not one but are many places, quotes relating to killing of cows for and useage of meat as food and medicine as well.

Bhaag Gaya London to save his balls. All roaring watered down. Although it does not surprise me for this inflammatory speeches; however feel pity of the crowd who get carried away and cheer for such $tup!d talks. Fast they get right education and direction for earning livelihood, the better for them.

This guy is not even consistent..for ex, he calls the police as namard fauj and says hum police ko dharte nahi...but asks the police to be taken away to show the courage..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom