What's new

Hasina's interview with CNN

Did you know that Amanpour is an Iranian Jewish and she is fluent in Farsi.

Half Iranian and half English to be precise. But not that it matters :)

Yes, you may be right because the USA, the home country of CNN, supported Pakistan in 1971, and today's Jammat in BD represent that mindset. So, CNN is a Jammati supporter, then. I will not be surprised if some die hard single-track minded Jammati think like this.

It was a joke mate. Take it easy. No one in the West give a damn about Jamaat :lol:

The Cold War is long over.

THat's it I'm doing my Phd from awami university, I'm feeling smart already :smart:

You can do one better actually. There is a university owned by our Home Minister. If you are in Dhaka, I am sure you have heard of "European University of Bangladesh". Good news is it has also a Civil Engineering Department. Although not sure they have Ph.D. programme or not. But you can try it out. So, good luck.:hang2:
European University of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can do one better actually. There is a university owned by our Home Minister. If you are in Dhaka, I am sure you have heard of "European University of Banglaesh". Good news is it has also a Civil Engineering Department. Although not sure they have Ph.D. programme or not. But you can try it out. So, good luck.:hang2:

Nope didnot hear of it, looks like a new one :woot: How is the ranking of this university? Does the BD gov provide the accredition or the EU?

Nope didnot hear of it, looks like a new one :woot: How is the ranking of this university? Does the BD gov provide the accredition or the EU?
Forget about rankings man. Now-a-days university business has become a profitable one. Many of the private unis are owned by politicians. Needless to talk about the quality of education they provide. But I guess this is where MoKha does his research works and derived his revolutionary building collapse theory. :lol:

I love stupid people and boy does Bangladesh have its fair share of the lot :lol:

One comment stood out the most

"1971 a ei CNN er desh America chilo pakistan er pokkhe,ajo tara jamat er pokkhe,r sei desh er channel theke progotishil politics kora pm er shate tara eivabe kotha bolatay shavabik.....beyadob desh er beyadob presenter..."

Self proclaimed patriots are the most unproductive idiots to the nation in the end :rofl:

I love stupid people and boy does Bangladesh have its fair share of the lot :lol:

One comment stood out the most

"1971 a ei CNN er desh America chilo pakistan er pokkhe,ajo tara jamat er pokkhe,r sei desh er channel theke progotishil politics kora pm er shate tara eivabe kotha bolatay shavabik.....beyadob desh er beyadob presenter..."

Self proclaimed patriots are the most unproductive idiots to the nation in the end :rofl:

Most of the commenters are either severely mentally challenged or hardcore BALers. :lol:

Why can't none of Bangladeshi politicians speak decent english? Even its foreign minister speaks with a think bengali accent. They look extremely dumb and create a very crappy image of BD.

Back
Top Bottom