What's new

Hasina's interview with CNN

animelive

Reaction score
[video]http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2013/05/02/exp-bangladesh-pm-accidents-amanpour.cnn#/video/world/2013/05/02/exp-bangladesh-pm-accidents-amanpour.cnn[/video]
Love the way, the lady attacks our PM and la hasina has nothing to say but "no no no wrong information" :cheesy:

Hasina lost her cool upon failing to back up her lies while being utterly embarrassed in front of international audience. Did she mistook CNN as some awami domesticated farce outlets like ATN and 71? :lol:

Btw we also got to know that CNN along with other intl media were not allowed in to BD, a free country as per Hasina. Alzazerra is not the only one effected by this bakshali regime.

Hasina lost her cool upon failing to back up her lies while being utterly embarrassed in front of international audience. Did she mistook CNN as some awami domesticated farce outlets like ATN and 71? :lol:

Btw we also got to know that CNN along with other intl media were not allowed in to BD, a free country as per Hasina. Alzazerra is not the only one effected by this bakshali regime.

Here as we can see clearly, A sas bohu type argument clearly is useless when you get questioned by top professionals of the media. Oh the humanity!!! :omghaha: she should've watched some CNN before coming to CNN.

How dare you? CNN is a Jamaati source :no:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :omghaha:

Hi, can any ex-pat bro send some job recommendation for me.first time in my life I am actually thinking of leaving BD.felt like killing my self after watching the interview. Stopped in time.next time I might do it if I see her opening her mouth in front of a TV camera.:taz:

she chokes on words a lot, good luck with her Bangladesh :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom