What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

اس سادگی پہ کون نہ مر جائے اے خدا
لڑتے ہیں اور ہاتھ میں تلوار بھی نہیں

For me it will always be Allah first, then my muslim brethren and than Pakistan
Pakistan always comes a poor third with a certain sect or 2 or 3 in the UK, poor UK doesn't even make it in top 100 (until it's time to collect the dole monies)

اس سادگی پہ کون نہ مر جائے اے خدا
لڑتے ہیں اور ہاتھ میں تلوار بھی نہیں

Pakistan always comes a poor third with a certain sect or 2 or 3 in the UK, poor UK doesn't even make it in top 100 (until it's time to collect the dole monies)

What Sects are you talking about? Islam does not have any sects.You are a Muslim or you arn't.

We should invite president of Iran and we should award him the highest civilian award as well. After all Iran is supporting Pakistan on Kashmir issue.
Hate to burst your bubble, but Pakistan's Highest Civilian Award is not given for lip service. :omghaha:

Come back when you have something better.

That confirms it.

That said, it's technically an Air India flight, so he probably doesn't need to ask permission in certain corridors that are still open for them.
Well you can deflect, but this flight was no ordinary flt, and it got special permission.

THAT'S BULLCRAP.
Pakistan has helped a lot....go read about 1967 war and the role Pakistan while all these Arabs were defeated by tiny Israel. Ask Bosnians who helped them or who helped Afghans in defeating Russia and provided shelter for 5 million Afghans.

When did it happen? that's pure lie

Well you tell me , What does the Quran and Sunnah say our stance should be regarding other Muslims ? What is our priority as a Muslim?

Well I am glad we helped them ages ago but that wasn't you! You shall be judged for your own part.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Pakistan's Highest Civilian Award is not given for lip service. :omghaha:

Well you can deflect, but this flight was no ordinary flt, and it got special permission.

Not trying to deflect, just odd that it wasn't mentioned beforehand.

Well than I have nothing to discuss with you. :) You can go on your merry way.
you've got it wrong way around, I am already where I belong. I think that it is you who needs to be on her merry way to Afghanistan or some other equally utopian salafi khilafat!

aren't
what a sad and untrue comment! you sound like them salfis who say this then go and pronounce takfeer on everyone else

Who am I to do that , that is not my job.Allah has certainly not given that job to me.That is solely for him to judge.
Islam has no sects.People created them. To cause divide.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms: “My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.” They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.” This is mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr which was recorded and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi (2641).

you've got it wrong way around, I am already where I belong. I think that it is you who needs to be on her merry way to Afghanistan or some other equally utopian salafi khilafat![/QUOTE
you've got it wrong way
around, I am already where I belong. I think that it is you who needs to be on her merry way to Afghanistan or some other equally utopian salafi khilafat!

Why is that ? By the way I said that very politely.If you arn't a Muslim than why discuss Ummah in the first place?

Well you tell me , What does the Quran and Sunnah say our stance should be regarding other Muslims ? What is our priority as a Muslim?
Now tell me why Pakistan does not recognise Israel? We do not have any direct conflict with them. While all of Arab countries have established relations with Israel ... some have openly Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan while others have secretly..Pakistan's stance is principled stance based on humanity and brotherhood. While the same Palestinian govt does not support Pakistan.

Sir what has Modi done for UAE... Gujjarat massacre, genocide of Kashmiris and Indian Muslims... remember on day of judgment you will be answerable ...

Now tell me why Pakistan does not recognise Israel? We do not have any direct conflict with them. While all of Arab countries have established relations with Israel ... some have openly Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan while others have secretly..Pakistan's stance is principled stance based on humanity and brotherhood. While the same Palestinian govt does not support Pakistan.
During the Presseler years (90's) buying F16 parts was Halal, Mushy and subsequent govts having back channel access is Halal, but recognizing them is HARAM! Oh ok.

Back
Top Bottom