What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

Well, I can't provide the details of what I have done for Muslim or even non-Muslims in need because it is between me and my creator but one thing I would like to share is that I have grown against sectarianism and called out all the sectarian nuts to shun the difference and follow the pure Islam as preached by our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). I was born in a family with sufi inclination but now I'm more closer to the true Islam and I do not associate myself with any sect be sunni, deobandi, shia, wahabi, etc.. As none of the sahaba followed any sects and I consider that all sects have good and bad people. The only absolutely bad people are the takfiris (khawarijeen) there's are saheeh hadeeth against them.
So drop shia, sunni and be the followers of the Islam.

Turkey...
Well than there is no argument left to be had. :)
My point was , If your are doing good do it for the sake of Allah and dont expect others to reciprocate it.( Which is what islam is all about).Blame game only creates divide & the agenda of the enemy.

He as a person is good, just gets over emotional, ever since his cat ran away :D
which cat o_O:o:

Well than there is no argument left to be had. :)
My point was , If your are doing good do it for the sake of Allah and dont expect others to reciprocate it.( Which is what islam is all about).Blame game only creates divide & the agenda of the enemy.
Again...you asked question in a very negative way so I explained ... and now you're changing the goal post..

The difference is in Yemen, you have Muslims killing Muslims over asinine reasons.

In Kashmir, Muslims are being oppressed by Hindus.

Completely apples and oranges.

Also, are any of you really surprised by this?

Did any one from Pakistan or BD staged a nation wide protest who are concerned about loss of Muslim life to stop the blood bath in Afganistan, Syria or Yemen??
Or it is only the problem when Muslims are the in receiving end from Non Muslim only...

Hate to burst your bubble, but Pakistan's Highest Civilian Award is not given for lip service. :omghaha:
For giving zakat and fitrana to us beggers.

A big help you think?

And for a long time, the Baluch "missing persons" used to chill in UAE at the expense of their intelligence services. UAE has been playing a double game for a long time, the sooner you accept the reality the better.

A big help you think?

And for a long time, the Baluch "missing persons" used to chill in UAE at the expense of their intelligence services. UAE has been playing a double game for a long time, the sooner you accept the reality the better.
Uzair Baluch, MQM goons, and many others are testament to your gibberish.

A big help you think?

Sir in Baloch case, Iran played much more dirty game..

Neither of which I said.

That's exactly what you said

Exactly!

You cant even put your house in order, you just let him Gallivant through your air space, YET why did you do this, why did you do that?

I'm wondering if God-forbid GoP goes to ICJ, and hands Kashmir over on a silver platter - you and the idiots on this thread who were going nuts - the look on their faces - Priceless!

Letting modi use airspace is nothing in front of giving him highest national award and helping hindus in genocide of Muslims in Kashmir. There is simply no comparison

Stop giving shitty excuses and accept that your government is encouraging a hindu genocidal maniac

Uzair Baluch, MQM goons, and many others are testament to your gibberish.
Double games. Said that clearly, but in your effort to justify the shenanigans of the rulers you worship, you didn't even read what I said.

What I stated is a fact. What you have claimed, on this thread and other threads, is more often than not hogwash.

Sir in Baloch case, Iran played much more dirty game..
Yes it did.

So did they in the beginning---as they saw Gawadar as a competitor.

IG FC Baluchistan said that himself a few years back in an interview. Missing persons chilling in UAE.

U.A.E plays all sides for its national and economic interests... understandable since the ultimate goal is to be the region's trade and transit hub.

Go to Yemen with Saudi.... continue relations with Iran !

Give Pakistan charity...trade with India !

Double games. Said that clearly, but in your effort to justify the shenanigans of the rulers you worship, you didn't even read what I said.

What I stated is a fact. What you have claimed, on this thread and other threads, is more often than not hogwash.

Yes it did.

So did they in the beginning---as they saw Gawadar as a competitor.

IG FC Baluchistan said that himself a few years back in an interview. Missing persons chilling in UAE.

Pasha gave a briefing to Senate about that and mentioned it.

But guess what after retirement, took a job there himself.

Not a single Arab country has come out in favor of Kashmir and against India.

Pakistan, followed by Turkey, came out the strongest. Now Iran. Malaysia also aired its displeasure.

This is very telling of the cowardice and nature of betrayal, backstabbing which has embraced Arab rulers and a significant portion of their population.

Muslims are suffering all over the world, with the worst being Arabs themselves. Allah swt is never unfair, even in His punishment.

We Muslims need to rise up for Kashmir and be counted, not for worldly pleasures or some materialistic advantage, but for the pleasure of Allah swt and the memory of Rasoolullah saws.

Back
Top Bottom