What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

Now tell me why Pakistan does not recognise Israel? We do not have any direct conflict with them. While all of Arab countries have established relations with Israel ... some have openly Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan while others have secretly..Pakistan's stance is principled stance based on humanity and brotherhood. While the same Palestinian govt does not support Pakistan.
Can I ask you a simple question?
When you do something good , do you do it for something to get in return Or do you do it for the sake of Allah?
So why should I worry if a few Palestinians dont appreciate it.At the end of the day the reward that you get if from Allah not from people.

Well you tell me , What does the Quran and Sunnah say our stance should be regarding other Muslims ? What is our priority as a Muslim?
Please be clear and specific..
BTW, sorry for being a bit angry with your first comment.

Well I am glad we helped them ages ago but that wasn't you! You shall be judged for your own part.
Is it nation we are talking about or my person?

Last edited:
Sir what has Modi done for UAE... Gujjarat massacre, genocide of Kashmiris and Indian Muslims... remember on day of judgment you will be answerable ...
Exactly!

You cant even put your house in order, you just let him Gallivant through your air space, YET why did you do this, why did you do that?

I'm wondering if God-forbid GoP goes to ICJ, and hands Kashmir over on a silver platter - you and the idiots on this thread who were going nuts - the look on their faces - Priceless!

During the Presseler years (90's) buying F16 parts was Halal, Mushy and subsequent govts having back channel access is Halal, but recognizing them is HARAM! Oh ok.
We do Have a conflict with them.Our brethren are being oppressed for so long.
And I am not saying this just as a Muslim.They are humans too.They have families just like you and I.How would you feel seeing them in this state?

We do Have a conflict with them.Our brethren are being oppressed for so long.
And I am not saying this just as a Muslim.They are humans too.They have families just like you and I.How would you feel seeing them in this state?
Absolutely Horrendous!

That is not the point, point was the Hypocrisy, the double standards.

During the Presseler years (90's) buying F16 parts was Halal, Mushy and subsequent govts having back channel access is Halal, but recognizing them is HARAM! Oh ok.
Well, the main difference.. between you and us is that sir we don't defend every wrong decision taken by any of our ruler and openly express our feelings without any fear and BTW..we are not afraid of any springs or autumns, I have said many things to some high ups on their faces.. so that's the freedom we have in Pakistan...and I'm no fan of Mush and I really want him to face the courts.. He committed grave mistakes. So I never said it was halal then... and BTW, F-16 have nothing to do with Israel.. It was given to Pakistan for the role played in wot.

Exactly!

You cant even put your house in order, you just let him Gallivant through your air space, YET why did you do this, why did you do that?

I'm wondering if God-forbid GoP goes to ICJ, and hands Kashmir over on a silver platter - you and the idiots on this thread who were going nuts - the look on their faces - Priceless!

If other Air India flights are not banned, and he asks to use one of the open corridors, how do you say no?

I suppose you just just have to trust that people act in good faith, unless proven otherwise.

Last edited:
In simple words I have said that shame on you for giving a cover to occupation of Kashmir by India and for trying to ask Pakistanis not worry about Indian occupied Kashmir

Neither of which I said.

Last edited:
Well, the main difference.. between you and us is that sir we don't defend every wrong decision taken by any of our ruler and openly express our feelings without any fear and BTW..we are not afraid of any springs or autumns, I have said many things to some high ups on their faces.. so that's the freedom we have in Pakistan...and I'm no fan of Mush and I really want him to face the courts.. He committed grave mistakes. So I never said it was halal then... and BTW, F-16 have nothing to do with Israel.. It was given to Pakistan for the role played in wot.
F16s have everything to do with Israel.
That is how PAF kept them flying, during the Pressler embargo years, by buying parts from Israel via Europe.

No worries , all is good.I meant both , you as a person & we collectively as a nation.
Well, I can't provide the details of what I have done for Muslim or even non-Muslims in need because it is between me and my creator but one thing I would like to share is that I have grown against sectarianism and called out all the sectarian nuts to shun the difference and follow the pure Islam as preached by our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). I was born in a family with sufi inclination but now I'm more closer to the true Islam and I do not associate myself with any sect be sunni, deobandi, shia, wahabi, etc.. As none of the sahaba followed any sects and I consider that all sects have good and bad people. The only absolutely bad people are the takfiris (khawarijeen) there's are saheeh hadeeth against them.
So drop shia, sunni and be the followers of the Islam.

That is how PAF kept them flying, during the Pressler embargo years, by buying parts from Israel via Europe.
Turkey...

Well, I can't provide the details of what I have done for Muslim or even non-Muslims in need because it is between me and my creator but one thing I would like to share is that I have grown against sectarianism and called out all the sectarian nuts to shun the difference and follow the pure Islam as preached by our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). I was born in a family with sufi inclination but now I'm more closer to the true Islam and I do not associate myself with any sect be sunni, deobandi, shia, wahabi, etc.. As none of the sahaba followed any sects and I consider that all sects have good and bad people. The only absolutely bad people are the takfiris (khawarijeen) there's are saheeh hadeeth against them.
So drop shia, sunni and be the followers of the Islam.
So you have abandoned your "whirling" ways? :o:

Turkey...
IF that fairy tale, floats your boat, SURE!

You can start a thread on how PAF is being "accused" of buying from Israel in the 90's

So you have abandoned your "whirling" ways? :o:

What's that?

What fairy tale? Turkey produces F-16s .. Israel has no assembly line for F-16s..

Can I ask you a simple question?
When you do something good , do you do it for something to get in return Or do you do it for the sake of Allah?
So why should I worry if a few Palestinians dont appreciate it.At the end of the day the reward that you get if from Allah not from people.
Madam, you asked a question that what Pakistan did for Muslim so I replied... so now don't change the goal post

Back
Top Bottom