What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

I don't like the UAE government, but they are not claiming to be championing Muslims and are looking out for their interests. So they see no way to avoid ties with India. Don't you guys have ties with India too?

I want Pakistani's to be realistic. You already control half of Kashmir. And it's likely the other half is going to remain with India forever unless Kashmiris can become independent. So what do you guys want for Kashmir exactly? If the article removal was reversed would that be enough? It's unlikely any nation's will cut ties with India unless they go bezerk and attack Pakistani controlled Kashmir and try making it part of India.

As for Arabs or ahadeeth about destruction of Arabs. You guys don't understand what هلكه means. We use this term all the time and it generally means destroyed in metaphorical sense. As for the what the Prophet was attoning to , it is referring to end times and fitn. It does not mean all Arabs will die. A lot of Arabs will die in the Malhama at the end times and we say welcome to the Shahadah. And the Mahdi is Arab and the Arabs will restore the Caliphate. So this era of Kings is going to pass within a mere years and Caliphate will replace it. But lots of Muslims will not be onboard, doesn't matter Arab or non Arab. You bet that 99% of Iranians will be against it for example but I don't see anyone talking against them.

No such thing as Ummah Shummah.... learn to stand on your own feet. These Arabs aren't even loyal to their own kind you are expecting to them to be loyal to us Al-Bakistani slaves?

It's such a sad scenario that Pakistan with sixth largest population, one of the largest standing armed forces in the world and third largest stockpile of nukes has to bow down before these pathetic Arabs, all thanks to our own rulers who have purposefully kept Pakistan poor and illiterate for the last 30-40 years so that they could continue ruling.

beggars cant be choosers every country has national interests to serve

Any one expectating any help from umaah ka chuma is living in fools paradise

Muslims should not be guided by interests only. However, we need to be realistic and proportionate about our approach. Kashmir is disputed and already fairly divided. Unless you believe Kashmir should be independent country. Which I don't think you do. You want Pakistan to be in control of it all. And you are going to have a hard time convincing people to boycott India or go to war with India because of that. Most nation's see as one part for India and one for Pakistan and see it as settled. So best best approach is to push for independence of Kashmir.

But if you just want the other part for Pakistan as well then I don't see anyone helping you unless you , Chinese,Afghanis and Iranians all unite on issue to liberate Kashmir.

So if immediate concern is reversal of article removal then I agree much diplomatic measures must be taken. But if concern is going to war because you want the other half there's no way you will get support for that. You have an independet country and part of Kashmir already. I don't see why you need the other half. Our role as Muslims to oversee Kashmiris under Indian rule and make sure they are given rights and autonomy like status.

I want Pakistani's to be realistic. You already control half of Kashmir. And it's likely the other half is going to remain with India forever unless Kashmiris can become independent. So what do you guys want for Kashmir exactly? If the article removal was reversed would that be enough? It's unlikely any nation's will cut ties with India unless they go bezerk and attack Pakistani controlled Kashmir and try making it part of India.

Expect that this is not about Pakistan . This is about Muslims in a region called Kashmir being actively persecuted and in the near future demographically removed via Hindu extremist settler communities West Bank style. Nobody is expecting Muslim nations to cut ties with India, but to actively award the "butcher of Gujarat" (yes that is Modis name for the massacre he orchestrated in which thousands of Muslims were massacred), shows no shame at all. For Muslims of this region, it is the equivalent of giving Ariel Sharon when he was alive the highest UAE civilian honor, despite knowing fully well his role in Sabra and Shatila.

Non arabs are not part of "ummah" especially Pakistan. You were useful slaves and now are useful idiots for them. You didn't found Islam you were invaded by it. Understand the cards you have been dealt with and grow a backbone like Iran have done.

Are u for real? Which cave have you creeped out of? That’s the problem with educated jahils...

Muslims should not be guided by interests only. However, we need to be realistic and proportionate about our approach. Kashmir is disputed and already fairly divided. Unless you believe Kashmir should be independent country. Which I don't think you do. You want Pakistan to be in control of it all. And you are going to have a hard time convincing people to boycott India or go to war with India because of that. Most nation's see as one part for India and one for Pakistan and see it as settled. So best best approach is to push for independence of Kashmir.

But if you just want the other part for Pakistan as well then I don't see anyone helping you unless you , Chinese,Afghanis and Iranians all unite on issue to liberate Kashmir.
Dude you and your phases in life sometimes u become an aethist / non beleiver other times you are propagating about ummah , look around there only nation states all that islamic / muslim khilafa fantasy are down the drain .. wake up and smell the coffee its finished its a pakistani/india bilateral issue and they have to resolve it together ... and lastly pakistanis have given kashmir an independent status we call it Azad (free) Kashmir they have different passports etc

Doesn't matter, it was clear to many like day light that where do these baraders stand. But unfortunately a large chunk of Pakistanis have dementia and appeasement syndrome. Short and long term memory problem. I hope this time people will remember and repay with interest when time will come. And believe me time will come, the good and bad days revolves around.

Expect that this is not about Pakistan . This is about Muslims in a region called Kashmir being actively persecuted and in the near future demographically removed via Hindu extremist settler communities West Bank style. Nobody is expecting Muslim nations to cut ties with India, but to actively award the "butcher of Gujarat" (yes that is Modis name for the massacre he orchestrated in which thousands of Muslims were massacred), shows no shame at all. For Muslims of this region, it is the equivalent of giving Ariel Sharon when he was alive the highest UAE civilian honor, despite knowing fully well his role in Sabra and Shatila.

I agree with that completely , UAE government is bizarre and none of this should surprised you. But like I said, you still need to outline what you want for Kashmir to gain real political support.

If India tampers with demographics of their part of Kashmir then they need to be sanctioned but I doubt the US will sanction them. And Iran, UAE, etc... will continue trading with them.

So for me I'd prefer we have a Caliphate and use diplomatic/economic leverage to ensure India gives the Kashmiris full rights , let's them have self rule and not alter any treaties/agreements.

Dude you and your phases in life sometimes u become an aethist / non beleiver other times you are propagating about ummah , look around there only nation states all that islamic / muslim khilafa fantasy are down the drain .. wake up and smell the coffee its finished its a pakistani/india bilateral issue and they have to resolve it together ... and lastly pakistanis have given kashmir an independent status we call it Azad (free) Kashmir they have different passports etc

I repented and am a firm believer now. As for what Pakistan did for Kashmir, that's great on you guys and I really mean it. If you guys can solve this on your own then that would be great too. That doesn't mean you can't secure political support, you can. But you need to outline some conditions for peace and present them to the world and continue to advocate for the cause and I think it will work in long term. If Modi government gets more extreme and takes more hostile measures you will get a lot of world on your side and have excuse to militarily spank them.

I agree with that completely , UAE government is bizarre and none of this should surprised you. But like I said, you still need to outline what you want for Kashmir to gain real political support.

If India tampers with demographics of their part of Kashmir then they need to be sanctioned but I doubt the US will sanction them. And Iran, UAE, etc... will continue trading with them.

So for me I'd prefer we have a Caliphate and use diplomatic/economic leverage to ensure India gives the Kashmiris full rights , let's them have self rule and not alter any treaties/agreements.

I repented and am a firm believer now. As for what Pakistan did for Kashmir, that's great on you guys and I really mean it. If you guys can solve this on your own then that would be great too. That doesn't mean you can't secure political support, you can. But you need to outline some conditions for peace and present them to the world and continue to advocate for the cause and I think it will work in long term. If Modi government gets more extreme and takes more hostile measures you will get a lot of world on your side and have excuse to militarily spank them.
Pakistanis are out of pocket and world is not interested in us we were rent a country and were getting aid money for letting countries , people and groups interfering in others businesses .. how
Do u put a pr spin on that ?

From an outsiders perspective it seems quite bad time visuals/timing by UAE to do this in the context of actions taken by India against UAE's Muslim ally (Pakistan).

However, it should not be a surprise to anyone that the UAE and its leaders are driven only by national interests. They have such a small population and small country that it's not really feasible for them to do otherwise.

Hey don't be an Arab hater...okay
What they are doing with Modi or investing in India is NONE of your business... Just focus on the great favour they did by displaying Pakistan's flag on their tower.. it was upside down but that was just a "technical error"..
You are so ungrateful people and you forget their favours.. shame on you people that you forget the flag displayed on world's tallest tower...I mean .. come on guys. They are our biggest benefactors it is just you people are blind in hate that you don't see it.

Nailed

Pakistanis are out of pocket and world is not interested in us we were rent a country and were getting aid money for letting countries , people and groups interfering in others businesses .. how
Do u put a pr spin on that ?

Put your faith and God and don't rely on anyone. This world is guided by interests majority of time until God sends a good mujadid every century. For your century it will be the greatest mujadid , the one who seeks refugee at the Kaaba. It's better a Caliphate is established in Arab world and this Caliph supports Muslims with just causes. If you are looking for genuine support you need to wait until then. If you are looking for some country to help then they will expect something out of you or try changing your religion like the Iranians do with everyone. Palestinians did not get genuine help and were looked at as below other Arabs even while Arabs were we're supporting them. It's because we are distant from our Lord and have allowed the development of horrible character.

So don't take me as a loon, in my personal life I'm very rational and realistic , have a good career and everything else. But I'm serious when I'm saying I don't see any true happiness or Muslims obeying Allah genuinely until Allah sends the last mujadid and we go out to support Allah by assisting to establish Islam. And I don't mean by war, the Mujahideen will take care of that. I mean by simply supporting Islam in our hearts , changing our character, having educated Muslims support the mujadid to build good health , infrastructure and so on.

You guys are good hearted people and your day will come just be patient.

Hey don't be an Arab hater...okay
What they are doing with Modi or investing in India is NONE of your business... Just focus on the great favour they did by displaying Pakistan's flag on their tower.. it was upside down but that was just a "technical error"..
You are so ungrateful people and you forget their favours.. shame on you people that you forget the flag displayed on world's tallest tower...I mean .. come on guys. They are our biggest benefactors it is just you people are blind in hate that you don't see it.
Well said.... we should be forever indebted to them for displaying our flag on their building. Just don't mention the fact that the display was on the wrong day and the flag was upside down.

Put your faith and God and don't rely on anyone. This world is guided by interests majority of time until God sends a good mujadid every century. For your century it will be the greatest mujadid , the one who seeks refugee at the Kaaba. It's better a Caliphate is established in Arab world and this Caliph supports Muslims with just causes. If you are looking for genuine support you need to wait until then. If you are looking for some country to help then they will expect something out of you or try changing your religion like the Iranians do with everyone. Palestinians did not get genuine help and were looked at as below other Arabs even while Arabs were we're supporting them. It's because we are distant from our Lord and have allowed the development of horrible character.

So don't take me as a loon, in my personal life I'm very rational and realistic , have a good career and everything else. But I'm serious when I'm saying I don't see any true happiness or Muslims obeying Allah genuinely until Allah sends the last mujadid and we go out to support Allah by assisting to establish Islam. And I don't mean by war, the Mujahideen will take care of that. I mean by simply supporting Islam in our hearts , changing our character, having educated Muslims support the mujadid to build good health , infrastructure and so on.

You guys are good hearted people and your day will come just be patient.
Seriously bro in this century you are expecting some messiah and khilafa no disrespect to you but its kind of unrealistic for me .. arabs have rejected khilafa mate

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom