What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

Please share the link / source of the term & conditions

Terms are allover this site. They paid and displayed. Don't say anything. Maybe Pak hasnt heard about the award and will return the money and then speak.

Well said ... but if they can't condemn Indian actions due to whatever reason at-least they shouldn't glorify a person who is behind killing of thousands of Muslims in Indian Gujarat and know this Kashmir issue it's like giving him more courage and justifying his actions. If UAE don't care about Muslims or Muslim Ummah at-least for sake of humanitarian crisis they shouldn't do such thing. Just saying.
You are an Arab hater.... how dare you talk about Kashmir or Gujjarat massacre.. you did not join in Yemen to kill the kafirs and mushrikeen, you know the houthis, they were threatening to destroy Kaaba and you did not join the hands of the guardians of Islam. There you could have a killed so many kafir and mushriks by joining their hands...you shameless people, arab haters.. you did not kill the Yemeni Ajami Kafirs

I think he is seriously sarcastic.
Anyways, the business relations arabs have with india and the workforce working there, rather than using it as a leverage to make india listen, its odd that it is presented as an excuse to not say anything to them orelse they would mind and leave with there workforce and businesses.

Let me tell you a joke, I saw an Irish man leaving the Pub

just to satisfy customer ,they are giving this offer .UAE helped us in past and even in present . They will help us in near future

Gawadar Port will forever remain a challenge for Dubai's port. UAE will do whats in their best interests, the concept of "Muslim Ummah" doesn't exist anymore, Instead of God its Cash they trust.

Non arabs are not part of "ummah" especially Pakistan. You were useful slaves and now are useful idiots for them. You didn't found Islam you were invaded by it. Understand the cards you have been dealt with and grow a backbone like Iran have done.

Hey don't be an Arab hater...okay
What they are doing with Modi or investing in India is NONE of your business... Just focus on the great favour they did by displaying Pakistan's flag on their tower.. it was upside down but that was just a "technical error"..
You are so ungrateful people and you forget their favours.. shame on you people that you forget the flag displayed on world's tallest tower...I mean .. come on guys. They are our biggest benefactors it is just you people are blind in hate that you don't see it.

He is being sarcastically truthful.

These gulfie faggots should be killed wherever they are found.

:disagree: I just said the truth .. can you deny the flag displayed on the world's tallest tower? That was such bold decision as they risked angering Modi and other powers when the displayed Pakistan's flag on the tower. Does any other country display Pakistan's flag this way? I don't think so.

But but but... our legendary and patriotic ex DG ISI Lt. Gen (r) Shuja Pasha went there NOT for personal financial gain at great embarrassment to the nuclear power that nurtured him but to serve this great nuclear power by by turning the UAE Sheikhs toward a pro-Pakistani stance. The fruits of his labor, which he undertook for the great country of Pakistan and not for financial gain, are clear to see today as the UAE has a love-affairs with Modi's Hindu fascist India.

And of course the fact that he then took up employment with one of THE most corrupt families in the country (Gulzar family; PPP senators), against whom --- apart from NAB proceedings --- there is even an order in the London High Court for illegally occupying a mansion on London's billionaire row, was also just for patriotic reasons (and not petty financial gain) --- you see, he was using his skills as the spymaster of one of the few nuclear powers in the world effectively in the service of one of the most corrupt families in the country.

Title of the news is based on the reactions from different people, it makes the news masalay dar, spicy and sensational.
Every country does what they think is best for them, including UAE and Pakistan.

We are not the judge here, we must learn and realign and revise our strategy.

Pakistani Diplomats and foreign office is to blame for their poor performance, while India was working hard to buold their narrative and relations, we the Pakistanis were busy in some other MORE IMPORTANT shugal mela.

Jab tak bacha roay na, maa bhi dodh nahi deti. We can not expect all the support by just sitting on our back sides.

We as Muslims need to understand very clearly what Allah has told us, instead of simply expecting everyone should believe and help us etc...

Al-Quran: "Beshak ALLAH TAA'LA us Waqt Tak ksi Qaum ki Halat Nahi badalta JabTak wo Khud Apne Aap ko na Badle". (Al-Raad, Ayat:11)

6f22a68629948a9f5f1359af098c11e7.png

CTYdmVAWUAA6omn.png

ET-God-Helps-Those.jpg

ab jo boya hai katna to wohi hai na....

We can /should correct our mistakes and future course of action and Allah and whole Muslim Nation will be with us InshaAllah.

Baqi kabhi kabhi jazbati honay mae koi harj nahi. Allah Khair karay ga.

You are an Arab hater.... how dare you talk about Kashmir or Gujjarat massacre.. you did not join in Yemen to kill the kafirs and mushrikeen, you know the houthis, they were threatening to destroy Kaaba and you did not join the hands of the guardians of Islam. There you could have a killed so many kafir and mushriks by joining their hands...you shameless people, arab haters.. you did not kill the Yemeni Ajami Kafirs
hold on friend. you are going too far.
have you seen first hand what KSA and their henchmen did in Yemen. Ask me, I saw first hand - thousands killed because idiot Salman had a dream overnight because proxy puppet they had in Yemen was feeling the winds of change. What KSA/UAE did and are doing is war crimes period.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom