What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

Iran's stated goal is to get rid of the "global arrogance" (the US dominated world order)
and what is the unstated one? is it to provide NATO access to China/ Pakistan borders via Chābahār?
theres like 2 billion~ Indians in the world.
is that persian or vedic method of counting? 1,368,737,513 = 2billion

however you are right about the importance of the street foulers since 17% of the world is bharati

Last edited:
Because you need to learn about civil.jobs and military job sir
Sir what is the problem in Pakistanis working as soldiers for Arabs
Social status of a soldier is higher than drivers and security guards
There are a lot of dakaits and badmash in Pakistani jails give them army uniforms and send them to Yemen

Our relations with UAE need to be reviewed and curtailed in my opinion. Days of anger and criticism has not yielded any results to prevent thre UAE from rethinking their Modi drama. Even those nations that truly have a much broader alliance with India condemned Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir. UAE is obviously butt hurt about Yemen and there are a few other issues that have been simmering for longer. Doing business is one thing, but the timing of this is very telling. The UAE chooses a killer over the people of Kashmir. Fair enough. It is their choice, but we also have a choice.

Nothing goes above Kashmir. Not even dollars or expats living there. If I were the government this is the right time to severe diplomatic ties. This move by UAE deserves nothing short of an end to all diplomatic relations. It is treason not to Pakistan, but to the people of Kashmir.

Last edited:
ghairatmand people of PDFland should start a gofundme campaign to help collect money for Pakistan to repay UAE and to resettle all Pakistani expats from UAE

The UAE chooses a killer over the people of
A friend in need is friend indeed
Pakistan didn't sided with Arabs when they needed help of Pakistan in 2015 now they know Pakistan isn't their friend but was just milking them

ghairatmand people of PDFland should start a gofundme campaign to help collect money for Pakistan to repay UAE and to resettle all Pakistani expats from UAE

The Pakistani government doesn't need to bring anyone back. These Pakistanis went their by their own choosing. If UAE feels they should leave they will surely return.

A friend in need is friend indeed
Pakistan didn't sided with Arabs when they needed help of Pakistan in 2015 now they know Pakistan isn't their friend but was just milking them

There is a day and night difference between occupied Kashmir and Yemen. You know that too. One is an occupied territory where human rights abuses are taking place and the other is a battle ground between Sunnis and Shias. Of course Pakistan is not going to become part of an ideological war.

For the UAE to play politics on this issue is playing with fire. It is like Pakistan inviting Netanyahu and awarding him with the highest honour Sitara-i-Imtiaz.

It is not done. This move by UAE has destroyed our relations beyond repair.

so no gofundme campaign? ah well never-mind then

No, a big middle finger to the UAE. Is that good enough for you?

Pakistanis have option of inviting Netanyahu and awarding him Sitara-i-Imitiaz if it pleases you.:-)

Where did this rapist show up?

We might consider it. The Arab nations have sold out on Palestine. Do you want me to start naming them one by one? The direct neighbors of Palestine receive massive aid and bribe dollars to abide by Israeli dictation.

As if they care for relations with Pakistan Kashmir is not the issue of UAE siding with India is beneficial for them that's why they are with India
And I have read many times at PDF Arab rulers have very good relations with Isreal

As if they care for relations with Pakistan Kashmir is not the issue of UAE siding with India is beneficial for them that's why they are with India
And I have read many times at PDF Arab rulers have very good relations with Isreal

You know how politics works. If they can change their policies so can we.

If Kashmir means nothing to them their issues don't mean anything to us.

Why should Pakistan not normalize relations with other nations that Arab nations have traditionally viewed as enemies? Today many of these Arab nations including the UAE are normalizing relations with Israel.

If certain Arab nations think that Pakistan would jump into a religious sectarian war in Yemen they are mistaken. We are not going to choose side in Sunni versus Shia conflict.

If certain Arab nations are insecure and want to play politics they are only hurting relations. They will find out soon enough.

There are a lot of books on it. I would suggest reading those. Personally, I haven't read those because I don't have any interest in doing research in Maths:-)

Reported. At least have the decency to talk properly to your neighbour:-)

LOL keep begging all day rape fool.

Last edited:
There are a lot of books on it. I would suggest reading those. Personally, I haven't read those because I don't have any interest in doing research in Maths:-)

Reported. At least have the decency to talk properly to your neighbour:-)

Can we please get rid of this gangu ... His post history is full of trolling. His recent account status shows that he joined to just troll...
@waz @Dubious @The Eagle

There is a day and night difference between occupied Kashmir and Yemen. You know that too. One is an occupied territory where human rights abuses are taking place and the other is a battle ground between Sunnis and Shias. Of course Pakistan is not going to become part of an ideological war.

For the UAE to play politics on this issue is playing with fire. It is like Pakistan inviting Netanyahu and awarding him with the highest honour Sitara-i-Imtiaz.

No, a big middle finger to the UAE. Is that good enough for you?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom