What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

And the widespread marketing of Emirates made this possible.

And the irony is Pakistan helped them
set up Emirates in the first place through training their staff & leasing planes...how times change

Hi,

India has no qualms in killing muslims christian sikhs minorities or other hindus---.

India---the nation understands very well---nation comes first---for the nation---you have to kill others---regardless of race religion or creed---.

For your allies---you also have to go in and kill others---.

For 100's of years of being subjugated butchered and slaughtered---the indians understand this concept very well---that in order for them to survive and be somebody---they may have to go and kill others---they may have to kill others because your ally wanted help---.

Pakistanis know of no real subjugation---they have no clue of foreign rule---. More than half the members in parliament---their forefathers had sold out their own warriors to the british so as not to be subjugated---and they are doing the same now---.

If india subjugate pakistan---they will stand with india---because india needs pakistani ruling elite to rule pakistan---.

And who will be in the fore front---the minority muslim group---because when there is a turn around of power---they would come up on the top---.

You are correct to a great extent. India is a master at playing the both sides and craftily kept both Palestinians & Israelis as allies at the same time for example. It did the same with Iran & Gulf city states for many years.

For some reason Pak has been an utter failure at diplomatic relations and crafting alliances & keeping a balance between different countries.

And the irony is Pakistan helped them
set up Emirates in the first place through training their staff & leasing planes...how times change

Hi,

But then uae put itself on a platter and tried giving it to us---and we rejected them and smashed the platter on their faces---.

Pakistanis don't have the ability to understand---the day the Houthis started the rebellion---they had signed their death sentence----.

They had assured of the fact that and X number of them will die---at the hands of whom---who knows---but an X number will die---killed by GCC army---killed by Latino mercenaries or christian mercenaries or pakistani miltary---they will die---.

The emiratis have done of lot more for us that we could never pay back---. You can never payback anyone who saved your life---untill and unless you saved their lives---.

I have philipino colleagues here in the US---they call us pakistanis as COBRA SNAKES---they call us extremely deceitful and deceptive---the character of the pakistanis was well defined by a US congressman a few years ago---let me know if you want to know what he stated---.

But then uae put itself on a platter and tried giving it to us---and we rejected them and smashed the platter on their faces---.

Pakistan reached both sides to have some sense and not to commit such conflict. Beside strategical decision that Pakistan understands the aftermath of Yemen involvement, a Muslim will prefer to read Hadith about Yemen as well. That place is a meat grinding machine and it was hoped that both sides will understand mossad designs to create conflict by way of deceptive and psy ops. There are lot of factors and mere money is not worth it.

It wasn't a platter of food rather, a bowl of our own blood either by going there or some sectarian fanatics starts creating chaos back at home because of their loyalty for other than Pakistan due to different schools of thoughts. Haven't we been through enough already? What Hadith says about Yemen? Who is at receiving end Muslim or not? Be it Iran in Yemen and Syria or GCC at both places; they exactly played into the hands of enemies the way they wanted. Now as the states started to fall one after another, there shouldn't be any other opinion that others will be ever spared. They are not understanding the very fact and interestingly, Tehran and Dubai, both are close friends of Delhi so do your math.

Pakistan reached both sides to have some sense and not to commit such conflict. Beside strategical decision that Pakistan understands the aftermath of Yemen involvement, a Muslim will prefer to read Hadith about Yemen as well. That place is a meat grinding machine and it was hoped that both sides will understand mossad designs to create conflict by way of deceptive and psy ops. There are lot of factors and mere money is not worth it.

It wasn't a platter of food rather, a bowl of our own blood either by going there or some sectarian fanatics starts creating chaos back at home because of their loyalty for other than Pakistan due to different schools of thoughts. Haven't we been through enough already? What Hadith says about Yemen? Who is at receiving end Muslim or not? Be it Iran in Yemen and Syria or GCC at both places; they exactly played into the hands of enemies the way they wanted. Now as the states started to fall one after another, there shouldn't be any other opinion that others will be ever spared. They are not understanding the very fact and interestingly, Tehran and Dubai, both are close friends of Delhi so do your math.

Ho,

So---in other words---mossad also must have read that hadees and realized---let us do it---.

Hadees is not a word of Allah---.

So the pakistanis politicians were acting on that hadees and had nothing to do with some of them having alliance with iran or taking orders from india---.

That is a new one---.

Ho,

So---in other words---mossad also must have read that hadees and realized---let us do it---.

So the pakistanis politicians were acting on that hadees and had nothing to do with some of them having alliance with iran or taking orders from india---.

That is a new one---.

Wasn't expecting such childish reply but then again, it wasn't pleasant for you by me. Mossad does work for their own goals and if you have to understand, the greater Israel can only be established after fall of Muslim block in the region. Did you just try to troll because it didn't fit your bill of blood for money?

The word Hadith I used after mentioning the strategical decision. Why to think in isolated manner? Heck if it mostly naked any sense in your reply. Who said anything about parliamentarians at all. Most of them stash their ill-gotten and looted money in UAE that never denied them if Pakistan was so dear or that too happened because they knew the future and our rejection about Yemen. Who said an6thing in regard to be Iran? KJ, Liyari Gang War visas like Uzair Baloch, hiring Pakistanis for fighting in Syria on the basis of sect and Chabahar are good enough to understand all.

However, you are looking at things being isolated or from one or two prospective only while there are lot of other factors too.

And speaking about the value of Hadith, you really need to learn a lot in this regard. Ignorance wouldn't serve you much longer. Hadith reference was my own take but unfortunately, you can't understand for any reason known to you and yet you treat your so-called strategy above Hadith in reply to me. I have no other words for you to make you understand that learning few books and but history wouldn't make you an authority over certain subjects.

Hadith is in fact the words of Messenger (PBUH) of ALLAH.

Is ******* govt ko ye nahi pata Modi iskay opar se fly karkay gayabhay inko ye nahi pata kay middle east pe ye soye huway thay jab Modi nay J&K kay status ko change karnay se pehlay Middle East countries ko atemaad may lay lia, is hakomat ko ye nahi pata kay agay inhonay kia karna hay... Nawaz Sharif ******* ki waja se Kashmir ka sari campaign tabah hoi aur is govt ko ye nahi pata kay hamnay jo kata khula hay usko kesay handle karna hay... fact of the matter is, China agar Laddak ka issue na ata tu China nay b kuch nahi karna tha .... foreign policy pe kaam bohat acha huwa hay 1 yr may likin Kashmir walay maamlay pe is Hakomat ko kuch nahi pata kia karna hay wh handsome ***** Modi ko kah raha tha kay BJP pe jeet jaye tu dialog hoga lay ub choop dialog...

IA on Monday.

Total BS from a qadiani, as usual.

UAE's oil reserves are approx at 98Bn BBL as of now.

Well said!

A ridiculous point, clueless people like to parrot. Dubai is the biggest port of call for cruise liners as well, how many go to Gawadar?

As to the Ummah part - only the blind cant see the IAF holding an AMRAAM or the US$3bn.

@Mangus Ortus Novem can better elaborate on this point.
2 days left. We'll see

برما کے مسلمانوں پر مظالم تو یاد ہوں گے نہ پاکستانیوں

ان مظلوموں پر ظلم کرنے والی خاتون کو اپ کے ملک نے ایوارڈ دیا تھا

69039709_534765277267173_6627732186722205696_n.jpg

Thanks for reminding. This bad character made a bad decision then, and most Pakistanis would disagree with what he did.

Wasn't expecting such childish reply but then again, it wasn't pleasant for you by me. Mossad does work for their own goals and if you have to understand, the greater Israel can only be established after fall of Muslim block in the region. Did you just try to troll because it didn't fit your bill of blood for money?

The word Hadith I used after mentioning the strategical decision. Why to think in isolated manner? Heck if it mostly naked any sense in your reply. Who said anything about parliamentarians at all. Most of them stash their ill-gotten and looted money in UAE that never denied them if Pakistan was so dear or that too happened because they knew the future and our rejection about Yemen. Who said an6thing in regard to be Iran? KJ, Liyari Gang War visas like Uzair Baloch, hiring Pakistanis for fighting in Syria on the basis of sect and Chabahar are good enough to understand all.

However, you are looking at things being isolated or from one or two prospective only while there are lot of other factors too.

And speaking about the value of Hadith, you really need to learn a lot in this regard. Ignorance wouldn't serve you much longer. Hadith reference was my own take but unfortunately, you can't understand for any reason known to you and yet you treat your so-called strategy above Hadith in reply to me. I have no other words for you to make you understand that learning few books and but history wouldn't make you an authority over certain subjects.

Hadith is in fact the words of Messenger (PBUH) of ALLAH.

You are so innocent young man---.

Hadees is not the word of Allah---. It is not the 5 pillars of islam either---.

Hi,

That is a surprising post---unless your forefathers were low caste hindus or others who converted to islam lately and lived all their lives in caves and not known what was happening outside---.

Because---muslim rulers have been invading other muslim territories and slaughtering other muslims without prejudice for over a thousand years---.

So---where do you learn to SABOTAGE the muslim history---.

Alliances create brotherhood---.

How come you pakistani boys have turned cowards---what has changed in your genetic material---.

The chritians have no qualms about uniting and killing other christians or muslims---and they slaughter and butcher them all without any prejudice---.

The US british australian french german norway scandanivia italy new zealand alliance has killed over 6 million muslims since 2001 and made close to 100 million homeless---.

Did any of you super studsd ever dare write about that---.

Now these same christian got together and fought the germans and both slaughtered and butchered each other with the help of the communists---and then the christina zionists joined the jews and killed muslims in palestine and then muslim shias killed muslim sunis in lebanon or vice versa or killed each other---.

Tell me what your heritage is---I want to see the genetic heritage of all the naysayers of yemen war---I want to know the origination of this heritage so the I can put my finger from where the DECEIT originated---.

My heritage, my background, my love for poor Yemeni Mulims is all under my prophet Muhammad PBUH...match that.

You all theory about we should've kill Yemeni for money and support from Arab sounds like you will do anything if money is thrown. TTP, BLA, etc all did things for few money threw towards them from countries like India Afghanistan.

I will stop here given that you don't respond. Because it is pointless to say anything further to you when you have such mindset.

My heritage, my background, my love for poor Yemeni Mulims is all under my prophet Muhammad PBUH...match that.

You all theory about we should've kill Yemeni for money and support from Arab sounds like you will do anything if money is thrown. TTP, BLA, etc all did things for few money threw towards them from countries like India Afghanistan.

I will stop here given that you don't respond. Because it is pointless to say anything further to you when you have such mindset.

Sir,

And without your participation none of the yemenis have been killed---?

Hi,

How about declaring your love for Modi and RSS---and stop yapping please---. You have no focus and clue for what you want to write---and which direction you want to take your towards---.

Sir,

And without your participation none of the yemenis have been killed---?

Sir, Is it not taught in Islam, to stop a bad deed, if you can't with your hand (physically) then at least don't be a part of it?

Tell me why should we color our hands with blood of poor Yemeni Muslims? That whole war was wrong.

How did you forgot about the legitimate wars that Pakistan fully supported and participated? Like twice in Arab Israel war, battle against terrorists who came to attack Holy Kaaba, etc.

How about declaring your love for Modi and RSS---and stop yapping please---. You have no focus and clue for what you want to write---and which direction you want to take your towards---.

You are supporting UAE govt and UAE govt is the lover of Modi and RSS apparantly. They are the ones conferring him with highest awards, pushing OIC to grant them permanent status, inviting them in OIC, investing heavily in India, ignoring the plight of Kashmiris.

Bahrain - THE KING HAMAD ORDER OF THE RENAISSANCE...

To Indian PM Modi... on 24th August 2019...

20190825_074209.jpg

Iran never betrays an ally. These petro arabs would sell their own mother for a few bucks. No pride, no manhood, no loyalty. Just money, palaces, golden dildos and toilets, private jets etc....
says the loser whose nation proved uzair baloch with irni passport, who hosted kholbosghan yadav in thier own territorty, i wud pick a bedouin over a treacherous persian anyday \. persin is nothing but false pride and empty of honor

For those self hating cucks calling Pakistan deceitful, the U.A.E itself has a dual policy when it comes to dealing with Iran. Bilateral trade between Iran and Emirates was $18bn till last year, all this while the "manjan" of Makkah and Medina being under threat is being sold in Pakistan.

These self hating cucks should not project their own inadequacies on to other Pakistanis.

This is my post on another thread on the U.A.E carrying out its business as usual with Iran at the expense of Saudi policy.

No, I don't want the U.A.E to cut-off trade relations with India, the whole premise of my argument was that it would be naive to expect the Emirates to fully back you based on its actions in the past even if Pakistan had gone into Yemen.

And as far as I remember, Pakistan though not sending its troops inside Yemen sent a Naval support ship as well as has reinforced our troop presence in Saudi Arabia. Pakistan also has diplomatically fully backed the Saudi-led coalition.

That is at least unlike the U.A.E as I mentioned earlier which has come diplomatically in support of the Indians and let's not forget the invitation to the Indian Foreign Ministry after the February standoff for the OIC summit.

Folks like you want Pakistan to go full out in Yemen to salvage our relationship with our Emirati masters but lets dissect the actions of U.A.E itself vis-a-vis Iran

The Yemen conflict began in 2015, but yet we see very strong trade relations between U.A.E and Iran at least till 2018. I left that point in the article because the drop is expected because of U.S. sanctions and not through U.A.E's desire to curtail it's trade relations.

The U.A.E last month was also in a bilateral negotiation with Iran to settle its island dispute.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tr...-behind-the-uae-iran-maritime-talks-28669/amp

Here more on U.A.E's Iran policy from the Washington Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/the-uaes-ambitions-backfire-as-it-finds-itself-on-the-front-line-of-us-iran-tensions/2019/08/11/d3ee41a0-509d-11e9-bdb7-44f948cc0605_story.html?outputType=amp#scso=_VWxVXaT2JaaLlwTarrCwBw9:0

From the article

After limpet mines exploded on tankers off the UAE’s coast in June, the UAE stood apart from the United States and Saudi Arabia and declined to blame Iran.

the Emiratis are shifting gears, calling for de-escalation with Iran and distancing themselves from the Trump administration’s bellicose rhetoric.

The U.A.E actions in Yemen also raises plenty of questions and prove that Pakistan dodged a bullet by not going in that quagmire.

From the guardian

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...en-as-uae-backed-fighters-seize-parts-of-aden

“Scores” of people were killed and hundreds wounded during recent fighting in Yemen’s key port of Aden when southern separatists – trained by the UAE – seized key locations of the city from Saudi-backed government forces.

The U.A.E not only pulled its troops half way in the conflict but now is actively supporting an Anti-Saudi group. This while Saudi takes the brunt of Houthi missile attacks.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom