What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

برما کے مسلمانوں پر مظالم تو یاد ہوں گے نہ پاکستانیوں

ان مظلوموں پر ظلم کرنے والی خاتون کو اپ کے ملک نے ایوارڈ دیا تھا

69039709_534765277267173_6627732186722205696_n.jpg

Before or after rohingya genocide? Was a poster girl before.

Poori dunya k musalmanu ka theka hum uthayen jab hamara time aaye to pichwaray mein laat khayen.

Not to mention that was legally a part of Burma not an occupied area. Many Muslims of mostly Bangladeshi origin moved there during British time from Bengal. Still Pakistanis condemned it in the Parliament, as well as became a host to rohingyas and was the country where the highest number of rohingyas took refuge until recently.

It is sad the value and quality of your posts going downwards, sometime you call it a punishment for Pakistan for not butchering Yemeni Muslims, sometimes rohingyas sometime any other xyz.

Hi,

That is a surprising post---unless your forefathers were low caste hindus or others who converted to islam lately and lived all their lives in caves and not known what was happening outside---.

Because---muslim rulers have been invading other muslim territories and slaughtering other muslims without prejudice for over a thousand years---.

So---where do you learn to SABOTAGE the muslim history---.

Alliances create brotherhood---.

How come you pakistani boys have turned cowards---what has changed in your genetic material---.

The chritians have no qualms about uniting and killing other christians or muslims---and they slaughter and butcher them all without any prejudice---.

The US british australian french german norway scandanivia italy new zealand alliance has killed over 6 million muslims since 2001 and made close to 100 million homeless---.

Did any of you super studsd ever dare write about that---.

Now these same christian got together and fought the germans and both slaughtered and butchered each other with the help of the communists---and then the christina zionists joined the jews and killed muslims in palestine and then muslim shias killed muslim sunis in lebanon or vice versa or killed each other---.

Tell me what your heritage is---I want to see the genetic heritage of all the naysayers of yemen war---I want to know the origination of this heritage so the I can put my finger from where the DECEIT originated---.

Tell me what your heritage is---I want to see the genetic heritage of all the naysayers of yemen war---I want to know the origination of this heritage so the I can put my finger from where the DECEIT originated---.

Azad Kashmir, im guessing yours is Mongolia.. Mr. Khan?

برما کے مسلمانوں پر مظالم تو یاد ہوں گے نہ پاکستانیوں

ان مظلوموں پر ظلم کرنے والی خاتون کو اپ کے ملک نے ایوارڈ دیا تھا

69039709_534765277267173_6627732186722205696_n.jpg

Context is everything.

This was likely before the latest Rohingya episode in late 2017.

Although as a side note, she is probably filled with as much hatred toward Muslims then as she is now.

The UAE & other city states seem to be thinking very short term. What they don’t realise is who will be there if they need support in the future? After all it should be remembered that the majority population of Bahrain is in revolt, & the UAE native population is barely 300,000 excluding the expats.

Context is everything.

This was likely before the latest Rohingya episode in late 2017.

Although as a side note, she is probably filled with as much hatred toward Muslims then as she is now.

This award for Suu Kyi was given in 2013, well before her crackdown on Rohingya.

The UAE & other city states seem to be thinking very short term. What they don’t realise is who will be there if they need support in the future? After all it should be remembered that the majority population of Bahrain is in revolt, & the UAE native population is barely 300,000 excluding the expats.

When democracy 'hits' them... Off with the kings head and it will become India 2.0

The UAE & other city states seem to be thinking very short term. What they don’t realise is who will be there if they need support in the future? After all it should be remembered that the majority population of Bahrain is in revolt, & the UAE native population is barely 300,000 excluding the expats..

Hi,

Pakistan already told them that they won't be there---so you can take them out of the equation---.

So---UAE will have to do their own thing---they will learn to survive on their own and make alliances---.

The ideal alliance is
Pakistan China Turkey Russia Iran try to get Malaysia Indonesia in it.
Fk Sheikhs they are all hadd Haram, protection of holly lands is duty of all Muslims Saudis just occupying it.

When democracy 'hits' them... Off with the kings head and it will become India 2.0

As long as they have money to splash out on the 300,000 natives that will keep them from asking for democracy. The real question will be when the oil runs out, will ‘entertainment’ be able to keep these city states afloat?

Hi,

Pakistan already told them that they won't be there---so you can take them out of the equation---.

So---UAE will have to do their own thing---they will learn to survive on their own and make alliances---.

That might be the case, but I would have thought India is not the ideal partner in your security alliance. Especially when the ruling party in India has a deep quest to wipe out each Muslim, including the Arabs!

As long as they have money to splash out on the 300,000 natives that will keep them from asking for democracy. The real question will be when the oil runs out, will ‘entertainment’ be able to keep these city states afloat?

I don't think oil will run out, maybe in some emirates like Dubai, it's most likely become irrelevant as alternative sources replace them. UAE depends heavily on tourism/entertainment industry, one 9/11 or a couple will obviously put a dent in their economy, as for the outcome its hard to predict, but some sort of unrest whether it be artificial or not there's a good chance it will likely take fold in the future.

I don't think oil will run out, maybe in some emirates like Dubai, it's most likely become irrelevant as alternative sources replace them. UAE depends heavily on tourism/entertainment industry, one 9/11 or a couple will obviously put a dent in their economy, as for the outcome its hard to predict, but some sort of unrest whether it be artificial or not there's a good chance it will likely take fold in the future.

Dubai is now a household name.

It was the vision of the rulers of Dubai many years ago that is responsible for this success.

Not blessed with as much oil as say Abu Dhabi, someone probably had the bright idea to make Dubai a destination place.

Tourism, Commerce, etc.... was the future.

And the widespread marketing of Emirates made this possible.

Brilliant.

Of course @Khafee knows much more about all this.

That might be the case, but I would have thought India is not the ideal partner in your security alliance. Especially when the ruling party in India has a deep quest to wipe out each Muslim, including the Arabs!

Hi,

India has no qualms in killing muslims christian sikhs minorities or other hindus---.

India---the nation understands very well---nation comes first---for the nation---you have to kill others---regardless of race religion or creed---.

For your allies---you also have to go in and kill others---.

For 100's of years of being subjugated butchered and slaughtered---the indians understand this concept very well---that in order for them to survive and be somebody---they may have to go and kill others---they may have to kill others because your ally wanted help---.

Pakistanis know of no real subjugation---they have no clue of foreign rule---. More than half the members in parliament---their forefathers had sold out their own warriors to the british so as not to be subjugated---and they are doing the same now---.

If india subjugate pakistan---they will stand with india---because india needs pakistani ruling elite to rule pakistan---.

And who will be in the fore front---the minority muslim group---because when there is a turn around of power---they would come up on the top---.

Back
Top Bottom