What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

But only followers of mullah will protest for this reason
That's why Pakistan should openly support Isreal US and Arabs to weaken these extremists ruling Iran

Lol...And then what..Bring these radicals aka ISIS to Pakistan ... lol no..We already had experience with these takfiris in the form of TTP.

Lol...And then what..Bring these radicals aka ISIS to Pakistan ... lol no..We already had experience with these takfiris in the form of TTP.
Where did i said anything rated to isis or any other group

iran is no heavy weight, it was a mistake Pakistan took a neutral stance in Iran and Arab confrontations,
its time Pakistan gets involved in yemen to crush iranian influence out and put pressure on Balochistan border to keep Iran at bay.
Arab support is needed to confront India, Iran for or against Pakistan is of no real consequence if Arabian support is gathered.

Yeah ... very brilliant idea !

Where r u from again ?

here you go:
اس نے غير کے کندھے پر از راہ کرم محبت سے ہاتھ رکھا ہوا تھا
مجھے دیکھ کر بہانہ بنا دیا کہ پاؤں لڑکھڑا گیا تھا

I can't understand this one !

I can't understand this one !
sorry it is the same one in Urdu, your 'not sure smiley' made me think you did not understand it, now I look at your flag and realize you are not Pakistani but Irani and I am an idiot for not remembering from before, sorry again

Some people think It was the americans who stopped ISIS in syria !

But they don't say where were the americans when ISIS attacked Iraq ... From where exactly all the money , weapons & toyota pickups came from !?

It is just about taking sides without logic ... discussion is useless bro !

Iran this ... Iran that ... Iran shia ... mullah blah blah ...

sorry it is the same one in Urdu, your 'not sure smiley' made me think you did not understand it, now I look at your flag and realize you are not Pakistani but Irani and I am an idiot for not remembering from before, sorry again

:cheers:

Rest of the Muslim world needs to rise up against these cheap sell outs....

And basically take over the Arab lands

Seriously.

Rest of the Muslim world needs to rise up against these cheap sell outs....

And basically take over the Arab lands

Seriously.
and NATO will just sleep through it or will hand it over. just like that end of crusades, Bush Sr. will come back to haunt them till eternity
Yeah ... very brilliant idea !

Where r u from again ?
gangadesh

Last edited:
But only followers of mullah will protest for this reason
That's why Pakistan should openly support Isreal US and Arabs to weaken these extremists ruling Iran

Whoever supports the state of Israel doesn't have the best interests of Pakistan and this apparent brilliant idea proposed by you wouldn't be mentioned on the street:)

hey dont u remember buddy I used to visit your cheap iranian military forum haha pretty bad website I mean who created that waste website? I must say atleast here in PDF you guys got a good platform to self congratulate each other after every propaganda piece by ur military haha

Post reported my troll friend ! :)

Where r u from ?

Where did i said anything rated to isis or any other group

Conflict in Yemen is clear cut a sectarian one. Do you really think it would help the cohesiveness of Pakistani society if our soldiers bombed Yemen ?
People who declare shia as kaffirs and kill them are extremist wahhabis. Normal sunnis like me don't have any beef with shias. They have their own practices and most sunnis don't have a problem with that.
Why do you want to drag Pakistan into a sectarian war ? What good will it bring ?
No good. Besides, I don't think any general in the Pak army or soldier wants to kill innocent shia houthis who never really harmed Pakistan.

UAE is not playing a double game but a triple game.

Yet their fanboys want us to fight Iran and the Houthies while they themselves maintain trade and bilateral dialogue with Iran and India, support STC in Yemen and award Modi.

It is a sad sight that the common Pakistani is oblivious to the ground realities hence he is an easy prey to their propaganda.

Interesting that even the Turks blame it for financing the coup attempt against Erdogan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...d-3b-to-topple-erdogan-turkish-government/amp

Before Imran Khan, while Saudis used to back Nawaz Sharif, it was the U.A.E which arranged the NRO deal between Musharraf and BB. Zardari has a permanent home there where 'bhatta" collected from Sindh is transferred.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/245181

, I don't think any general in the Pak army or soldier wants to kill innocent shia houthis who never really harmed Pakistan.
Emotions have no place in real world a Pakistani soldier will fire at innocent Pakistanis if ordered
If you don't believe you can watch video of model Town killings from YouTube
Then you'll say they are police army and police are different
But believe me there isn't any difference only difference is army soldiers are more efficient than police in killing
And Yemen war is political not religious it's like saying Fata operations were religious war against sunnis

Last edited:
You have done a lot for the Arabs so there was no free lunch from Arabs by UAE action we are free from burden of Muslim Ummah which we were carrying for the last 70 years now we are free in having good relations of Arab enemy countries Now think as Pakistan First Rest the Yemenis are enough for them
Dear the concept of ummah has nothing to do with UAE, Pakistan or any other nation state created in the last century. It is the concept taught by our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) and it will survive as long are two Muslims are alive in the world.. regardless of the distance separates them. So if you want to go against the teaching of the holy Prophet then it is your own decision and you will risk losing your faith. Rest, what we need to understand is that Arab are no superior to anyone and again it is taught by our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him).

Last edited:
Emotions have no place in real world a Pakistani soldier will fire at innocent Pakistanis if ordered
If you don't believe you can watch video of model Town killings from YouTube
Then you'll say they are police army and police are different
But believe me there isn't any difference only difference is army soldiers are more efficient than police in killing
And Yemen war is political not religious it's like saying Fata operations were religious war against sunnis

Incorrect. Those were Gullu butts of punjab police. Police in Pakistan is notorious for being corrupt. Their actions do not reflect on soldiers of Pak army.

No..Fata was and till now is a hot bed of terrorist who attack Pakistan. It didn't matter whether they were muslims or not. They attacked us and we retaliated.
Houthis have never fired a weapon against us. Why should we kill them ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom