What's new

Has Pakistan inducted WZ-10 ?

Yr, this plateform belongs to 60s era. Its like Buying Block 15 F16s again in 21st century instead of Blk52s.

Our cobra are Tin Cans with two blades, engine, cockpit and weapon stations.
No situation awareness systems, no night strike capability, no dedicated thermal imaging systems, no advance counter measure systems. no head up display, no infrared jammer, no infrared suppressing engine exhaust system to reduce thermal signature of gunship..................

These are AH1F by name only.....................

We have hard time using them to locate and engage Militants. Their eye sight is too weak.
many years back Pakistan updated their fleet to strike at night time.

Sorry to say @Tipu7 your info is quite outdated, u sounds like Zaravan bhai.:agree:

I still stand by my words........................
We have hard time in locating and engaging Militants in Mountains even in day light........................:agree:
many years back Pakistan updated their fleet to strike at night time.
And we received ''surplus'' AH1F Cobra from USA as the arrival of Vipers was late.
And those ''surplus'' Cobras are doing the job in mountains.................. not the ones we bought back in 80s....................

I still stand by my words........................
We have hard time in locating and engaging Militants in Mountains even in day light........................:agree:

Zameen jumbad na jumbad Gul Muhammad...:hitwall:

Translation:
The earth may turn upside down, but Gul Mohammad won’t change his opinion...:agree:

@Zarvan

Zameen jumbad na jumbad Gul Muhammad...:hitwall:

Translation:
The earth may turn upside down, but Gul Mohammad won’t change his opinion...:agree:

@Zarvan

Ki ho gya ae yr.....................
read this................ page 19-20
It shows you ''grim'' condition of our Cobra Fleet................
How ''surplus'' Cobras were given to Pakistan to carry out operation as a stop gap untill Vipers arrive.
How already present fleet of Pakistani Cobras was not capable enough to engage in battle
etc etc

Attachments

• 121409_Pakistan_assistance_strategy reportFINAL.pdf
    361.2 KB · Views: 0
Ki ho gya ae yr.....................
read this................ page 19-20
It shows you ''grim'' condition of our Cobra Fleet................
How ''surplus'' Cobras were given to Pakistan to carry out operation as a stop gap untill Vipers arrive.
How already present fleet of Pakistani Cobras was not capable enough to engage in battle
etc etc
Just to get free da maal we act smart...can't tell you but i personally know Cobras are quite well and capable enough to hunt the rats.

Just to get free da maal we act smart...can't tell you but i personally know Cobras are quite well and capable enough to hunt the rats.
If they are so capable still............... then why Pakistan is in so hurry to replace them? AH1Z on one side and Z10 on other side...............
I am still saying.
We need Cobras as long as 2018 untill they are replaced. Operating them beyond 2019 is out of question
have you seen videos of cobra firing against TTP? How these choppers have to hover for few minutes above their heads to find the target? and how much tough time they have to hit the target?
Sound of its rotor blade is loud enough to wake every one from miles.....................

If they are so capable still............... then why Pakistan is in so hurry to replace them? AH1Z on one side and Z10 on other side...............
I am still saying.
We need Cobras as long as 2018 untill they are replaced. Operating them beyond 2019 is out of question
have you seen videos of cobra firing against TTP? How these choppers have to hover for few minutes above their heads to find the target? and how much tough time they have to hit the target?
Sound of its rotor blade is loud enough to wake every one from miles.....................
Who said we are in hurry, till 2018 we are not getting new Cobras and Helos from Russia will only use in special ops by SSG.

Routine basis Cobras are flying and hunting rats.

Who said we are in hurry, till 2018 we are not getting new Cobras and Helos from Russia will only use in special ops by SSG.
Hopefully all Mi35 will be here this year.
Deliveries of Ah1Z will start by end of 2017
Only issue with Z10 is powerplant. Once it get resolve we will begun to replace Cobras with them by 2018.............

by 2019, InshALLAH Hinds,Vipers,Thunderbolts

and NO Cobras,

Routine basis Cobras are flying and hunting rats.

Surely they will keep flying as long as Zarb e Azb is going on..............

@Quwa you are keeping eye on this matter from long time............... your take?
Also @fatman17 what are limitations and strong points of our Cobra fleet? What is our total requirement ? and possible future of Z10 in Pakistan?

Hopefully all Mi35 will be here this year.
Deliveries of Ah1Z will start by end of 2017
Only issue with Z10 is powerplant. Once it get resolve we will begun to replace Cobras with them by 2018.............

by 2019, InshALLAH Hinds,Vipers,Thunderbolts

and NO Cobras,

Haar gaya mien Jeet gaya Tipu

Khuda ki qasam maza aa gaya mujhe maar ker Tipu kha gaya....

End of discussion...:sick:

Haar gaya mien Jeet gaya Tipu

Khuda ki qasam maza aa gaya mujhe maar ker Tipu kha gaya....

End of discussion...:sick:
Don't you dare try to tease Zarvan again :D
If he say Scar say Scar, if he say Z10 say Z10
If he say AK2 say AK2, if he say Su35 say Su35
:smokin:

Don't you dare try to tease Zarvan again :D
If he say Scar say Scar, if he say Z10 say Z10
If he say AK2 say AK2, if he say Su35 say Su35
:smokin:
That is not the case my opinion always based on facts.:agree:

this has nothing to do with this topic but I would like to know which A-Hole is taking away my privileges to post everytime I make a post in any thread, be a man you A-hole and come admit it here and i will rip you in pieces. dont be a coward to hide behind some daddy. I have an idea who he is, some Imran's ***-licker

@HRK saving you time to find thread where i posted

Last edited:
Check the Pak Army Aviation corps on Wikipedia. The test and evaluation is completed. Even Pak Army has placed an order for 17 Z10. That is why PAK ARMY is going to show them on the eve of national parade. The Army Higher command is not foolish . They know better than us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom