What's new

Has Pakistan inducted WZ-10 ?

Ah1F in our Arsenal lack this ability......
Aim9 cannot be integrated as they are meant purely for ground attack and wire guided ATGM........ Ah1Z case will be different though.
indeed, thats correct, it can engage ariel targets in close range

Do you have any official statements citing that "they were here for trials"? I have read the GIFT word not trial. Unless you provide a credible statement they are very much Pakistani.

Warplanes: Pakistan Receives The Gift Of Gunship From China
congs for new choppers sir

Do you have any official statements citing that "they were here for trials"? I have read the GIFT word not trial. Unless you provide a credible statement they are very much Pakistani.

Warplanes: Pakistan Receives The Gift Of Gunship From China
congs for new choppers sir

Ah1F in our Arsenal lack this ability......
Aim9 cannot be integrated as they are meant purely for ground attack and wire guided ATGM........ Ah1Z case will be different though.
AH-1Z is the same design as the AH-1F. So the F can be upgraded to the Zulu standards. Air to Air is going to be provided but the only issue is the radar is not available at the moment.

AH-1Z is the same design as the AH-1F. So the F can be upgraded to the Zulu standards. Air to Air is going to be provided but the only issue is the radar is not available at the moment.
It is like saying you can make an old corolla into a newer one because it has a similar shape,no you can't however you can "mod" it but not change it into a newer machine.Ah-1z has 4 rotar blade for example and ah1f has 2 and so on so forth.

I read some where Russia going to deliver all 4 helos next year...

@Zarvan

I check with serving officer long back he told me WZ-10 not satisfied our needs specially engine power and maintenance issues (low power and service life of engines).

the WZ-9 engine is it's weak link.

they need to get the data and people to reverse engineer the Russian engine

Klimov VK-2500 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

would be more than enough power

If that was the case a lot of "Patriotic" Pakistanis like yourself would have broken the news here on PDF and boasted about how well connected and credible they are, and Indians love all such Patriotic Pakistanis, who wouldn't love a free agent?

Sir we have not inducted them than they won't be participating in the parade. I think we have already made our mind and may be placed order for more Attack Helicopters that's why these are participating in parade.

no order has been placed so far. if they participate in parade fly-past it would be mostly a 'political ploy' to promote pak-china iron clad friendship and gentle reminder to USA.

1st 3 super cobras in 2017, balance by end 2018.
no news on Mi35s
This helicopter fail test, read somewhere , circuit board has malfunction due to moisture and fail some prime functionality.

I think it fits PA requirement, might be inducted in the near future. I saw the picture, it looks good. If China can sell it to PA at friendly price, it's night mare for Indian army's tank regime.

This helicopter fail test, read somewhere , circuit board has malfunction due to moisture and fail some prime functionality.
It carrys AA missile means if can shoot down IAF's Apache like sitting ducks.

the WZ-9 engine is it's weak link.

they need to get the data and people to reverse engineer the Russian engine

Klimov VK-2500 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

would be more than enough power
Turboshaft engine type 16 begun test, no need to go for Russian one. Cause 16 is based on more reliable French design.

I think it fits PA requirement, might be inducted in the near future. I saw the picture, it looks good. If China can sell it to PA at friendly price, it's night mare for Indian army's tank regime.

It carrys AA missile means if can shoot down IAF's Apache like sitting ducks.

Turboshaft engine type 16 begun test, no need to go for Russian one. Cause 16 is based on more reliable French design.
I think Chinese send this helicopter to test in real time warzone. And FATA is ideal condition to test. As far as Apache...can t say anything, because what US army produce Apache for local need is different from one they export. Export ones are not top quality, they are usually B class or C class .

I think Chinese send this helicopter to test in real time warzone. And FATA is ideal condition to test. As far as Apache...can t say anything, because what US army produce Apache for local need is different from one they export. Export ones are not top quality, they are usually B class or C class .
Apache is sharp, the price is as well.

We are not going to replace all previously acquired Cobras, some of them recently acquired.
Zarvan bhai according to u we are going to purchase J-10 along with SU-35 and many other things.:disagree:
We will get either SU-35 or EF or Rafale. Pakistan is evaluating these Fighter Jets.

I m sure there will b commentary when these helis pass by on the day..... and they may clear this up....
they are embarrassing...don't expect anything solid from them

We will get either SU-35 or EF or Rafale. Pakistan is evaluating these Fighter Jets.
As per reports we will not induct any 4th Gen jet other then JF-17 and F-16 but evaluating Chinese and US long range dual engine jets....

Non of this three is possible. Money money money
Sir we are evaluating these Jets and we know How to arrange the money.

As per reports we will not induct any 4th Gen jet other then JF-17 and F-16 but evaluating Chinese and US long range dual engine jets....
Sir I know what reports you are talking about still I am telling you we are looking for third 4.5th Generation Platform

Back
Top Bottom