What's new

Has Pakistan inducted WZ-10 ?

Don't say that buddy India will never alow France to sale rafales to Pakistan also their unit cost is toooo much that Pakistan cant afford ..........Rafale is out of list...........Su 35 flanker E may be possible.....ZARVAN do you know any update about Pakistan and Russia deal for Su 35........I am extremely excited for this.....Plz if u have any update kindly share yaaaara.....!!!!

And what about flanker mate.....??????
As per policy and technical issues PAF never induct Russian Jets...

Don't say that buddy India will never alow France to sale rafales to Pakistan also their unit cost is toooo much that Pakistan cant afford ..........Rafale is out of list...........Su 35 flanker E may be possible.....ZARVAN do you know any update about Pakistan and Russia deal for Su 35........I am extremely excited for this.....Plz if u have any update kindly share yaaaara.....!!!!

And what about flanker mate.....??????

Hmmmm Money is not an issue for Pakistan we have money beyond your imagination ......Just wer looking for correct time and suitable aircraft to purchase.....speed up ur production line of J31 we will surely came forward to that.....I promise......!!!!!1
Brother don't talk money, even sold at production cost. Rafale sold at 200 millions per is crazy.

Brother don't talk money, even sold at production cost. Rafale sold at 200 millions per is crazy.
We are not going for extremely expensive Junk Rafale the most ugliest aircraft of history ........

PAF has it's own choice, whatever we respect them.
that's what I was likely to see bro.....Pakistan and Chinese are brothers.....stop the conversation about this topic........We love China........May Allah Bless China And Pakistan.......And provide both countries enough strength to face any one.......:pakistan::china:

that's what I was likely to see bro.....Pakistan and Chinese are brothers.....stop the conversation about this topic........We love China........May Allah Bless China And Pakistan.......And provide both countries enough strength to face any one.......:pakistan::china:
Mutual respect is important.

I just saw this, does anyone know sth about it?
150840di4sw924jfzifbfe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom