What's new

Has Pakistan become the last hope for all muslims across the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were dumped by Arabs yesterday, Indian Muslims dumped us in 1947, Bengali dumped us in 1947. Where is you Ummah? who are its leaders? where its headquarter is situated so we take our complain to them?

Why it's mighty Pakistan ofcourse ! afterall we love our brothers so much we named our capital city after the religion and even renamed our major city and sports stadium after Arab kings and dictators ! I mean just look at who is the only government and people bending over for it the answer is there.

This raging thunder storm is Turk/Pak Army O LORD

This is the Army to die for YOUR sake O LORD

Let them raise with Adhan YOUR NAME

Render them victorious for they are the Last Army of ISLAM

*Paraphrasing Yahya Kemal, the first Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan

Why it's mighty Pakistan ofcourse ! afterall we love our brothers so much we named our capital city after the religion and even renamed our major city and sports stadium after Arab kings and dictators ! I mean just look at who is the only government and people bending over for it the answer is there.

As a Faisalabadi, I much prefer this name than Lyallpur.

I have much more reverence, respect, and commonality with Shah Faisal bin AbdulAziz than I will ever have with James Broadwood Lyall.

I have much more reverence, respect, and commonality with Shah Faisal bin AbdulAziz than I will ever have with James Broadwood Lyall.

I don't like both names something more local and close to regional culture is better we are not some Anglo or Arab colony

I don't like both names something more local and close to regional culture is better we are not some Anglo or Arab colony
For your information Faisal is a very popular name in Pakistan and is beautiful name
Why you have so much hatred for Arabs

lol.... muslim ummah . Pakistan should go back to RCD.

We aren't masters of Muslim ummah.it is great that we care about muslims but the same ummah chumma has destroyed our culture,our religion.we now have more than 20 to 30 sects here in pakistan.we didn't created Pakistan to give shelter to every Muslim.they don't care about us.saudia funding is directly proportional to number of madrassas built inside pakistan.same is true for iran.what pakistan has done with itself is beyond repair.we are a country,not masters of Muslim ummah chummah.

It's necessary for the government to give basic necessities to it's citizens.we don't have water,no electricity,city full of garbage and all types of religious parties and foreign funded institutes.we are here in this position because of our mistakes.stop asking for help from arabs.arabs will die their own death soon.they think Israel is friend.let them live in delusion.

Make a committee whose primary objective should be to identify the primary reason of Pakistani existence.all religious parties should stay in limits.

Pakistan should progress and we should stop asking for help from arabs.shut all madrassas.build government universities.change course of matric and inter.people still read akbari and asghari type of stories in Urdu book lol.

We aren't father of Muslim ummah.arabs can do ummah chummah.nobody cares.pakistan should make itself strong.pakistan only have two friends and they are China and turkey.make friendship strong with these two countries.first priority should be pakistan and government priority should be citizens.if we ask mullah to stop spreading false narrative about pakistan,they will burn our roads.we need aggressive approach against this corrupt system.

I'm not sure if it has already been discussed or there is a similar thread but I felt the need to discuss this topic and to see the broader perception of the senior members of the forum or what are the overall feelings on it.

As KSA and UAE have both Honored Nazi-Modi with their Civilian awards so wondering if Pakistan left alone to take care of all the Muslims across the world, may it be Palestine, Kashmir, Afghanistan or Rohingya. Even if the Govt sometime isn't that much open on this but people of Pakistan definitely feel the pain and try to do whatever they can do within their limits.

What does it will take for Israel to capture these Arab countries has there be no Pakistan?

Why the same Modi who massacre the Muslims in India and Kashmir happily meet and great the Muslims in the Arab world?

When and how OIC will be truly functional? Even if the Arabs just threaten to kick out all the Indians from their countries would be sufficient to bring the Modi Govt on his knees.
can you please list all the non-military contributions of Pakistan to the current Muslim world ?

This raging thunder storm is Turk/Pak Army O LORD

This is the Army to die for YOUR sake O LORD

Let them raise with Adhan YOUR NAME

Render them victorious for they are the Last Army of ISLAM

*Paraphrasing Yahya Kemal, the first Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan

I think it's time to give importance to turkey.we have given enough importance to Arabs but they don't deserve it.these Arabs only know how to open madrassas and make a jehadi.they destroyed mindset of common Pakistani citizen.you can literally visit their gatherings and you would be amazed.most of the funding is directly from Iran or saudia.i mean we don't mind but Arabs should stop spreading lies in the name of religion.i think pakistan need a strategy.we should get rid of this corrupt religious system and we must ask saudia and Iran to stop funding schools here.
Turkey and China speaks in support of kashmir.i think pakistan should send army to help turkish soldiers who are fighting in Syria.
We really need to care about our real friends and turkey is one of them.

I have much more reverence, respect, and commonality with Shah Faisal bin AbdulAziz than I will ever have with James Broadwood Lyell.
instead of fcuking up historical names (thus history along with them) why don't you all build some thing new and then name it for your new heroes. It was Lyellpur because shah faisal started the city or was it because Lyell did?

We talk of brotherhood and Ummah because that's what Prophet PBUH taught us. If other muslim countries are not bothered, that's something their people and rulers will have to answer for on the Judgement Day. Why should we be like others and defy the teachings?

Why are you so against those voicing for a united Ummah? Why are you playing the tunes of the Satan? Surely you were not taught this during your service in the Army!
God give us brain and we can see who is bhikari today

We have no history. Turks do. We disown all prior empires of this land. A people without a history have no identity. Our history begins after the British occupation. Greek history does not begin after the Turkish occupation. Israeli history does not begin after ww2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom